Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Germany tells Muslims you can't poop in the showers
(01-25-2016, 08:19 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: ICH LIEBE DICH!!!!!!!!!!

ICH LIEBE DICH!!!!!!!!!1!!!!1!!1!!!

I love the how the music goes silent for the German portion, subliminally separating it from the rest.
LOL
There are some funny Geordie videos as well.

Check them out if you want a laugh.
(01-25-2016, 08:16 PM)GMDino Wrote: Everyone?  I mean since the sign is is in three languages....

Mellow

Anyone with half a brain can look at the picture part of the sign and understand it with out an actual need for words.
But, just in case, they put it in the 2 most common languages inside their country and 1 minority one that they obviously felt needed to be included on that sign.

If you want to waffle stomp have at it.

And again I will point out that there were no signs prior to the migrant invasion, so I guess it wasn't enough of a problem to justify making signs back then as much as it is now.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(01-25-2016, 07:54 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I've used facilities all over the world, so if I were to have to make an informed guess over which culture is pooping in the shower; I could. They most likely see the drain and think it is OK.

Nothing wrong with the sign, even if it is aimed at the Arabic (and if we are being honest, we know it is); just part of the assimilation process as they are integrated into western cultures.

FWIW, Japan has the best public facilities. Their McDonald's have heated seats, bidets, and air dry.

Honestly, this is why I just went with a humorous story for this thread. Yeah, it's gross to us, but if you have ever experienced toilets in the developing world you know that this is just one of those things. Just like when you see a watering can next to a toilet for washing your hands after wiping, but no toilet paper.
(01-25-2016, 08:19 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: ICH LIEBE DICH!!!!!!!!!!

ICH LIEBE DICH!!!!!!!!!1!!!!1!!1!!!

No joke, my German professor loves showing these and others like them. I also have a book called Schottenfreude, which creates some amazing compound words in German. It is hilarious.

Kraftfahrzeugsinnenausstattungsneugeruchsgenuss. It means 'new car smell'.
http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Man-Defecates-in-Stairwell-Twice-Police-366466771.html?_osource=SocialFlowFB_PHBrand

[Image: Stairwell+Suspect.PNG]

Quote:Man Defecates in Stairwell of Public Library Twice: Police

Police are searching for a man accused of leaving an unwanted gift in the stairwell of a public library in Bryn Mawr.

Police say the man entered the stairwell in the Ludington Library on S. Bryn Mawr Avenue back on December 17 and defecated twice.

Raw Meat Found in Traveler's Luggage: CBP

Lower Merion Police posted surveillance video of the suspect on their Facebook page but later took it down. They then announced that they identified the man but did not reveal whether an arrest was made.

If you have any information on the incident, please call Detective Lane at 610-645-6225, or submit a tip to police@lowermerion.org.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
(01-25-2016, 11:56 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Man-Defecates-in-Stairwell-Twice-Police-366466771.html?_osource=SocialFlowFB_PHBrand

[Image: Stairwell+Suspect.PNG]

I guess they should have put a sign up.  In a couple languages.  With pictures.  So the refugees don't do it.   Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(01-23-2016, 09:27 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Just brilliant.   Can't wait for these guys to justify this behavior .

(01-26-2016, 12:35 AM)GMDino Wrote: I guess they should have put a sign up.  In a couple languages.  With pictures.  So the refugees don't do it.   Mellow

Hopefully posting these comments back to back doesn't hurt tough internet feelings and make peacock  to go crying to their modma.  
Vas Defere Wrote: Hopefully posting these comments back to back doesn't hurt tough internet feelings and make peacock  to go crying to their modma.  

I covered this in a previous post. Feel free to read back. Might surprise you to know that I think anyone who poops outside of the toilet is a degenerate. Could care less what color they are and where they are from. I can sort of give the Arabs a pass the first time. They just don't know any better and are basically ignorant morons to life in the west. Which is exactly why I say they shouldn't even be In the west. They should be on their own continent where they can poop all over the place and wipe with their hands and not toilet paper. As for any westerner who insists on pooping all over the place .... Well they are nuts.
(01-26-2016, 01:41 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I covered this in a previous post.  Feel free to read back.     Might surprise you to know that I think anyone who poops outside of the toilet is a degenerate.     Could care less what color they are and where they are from.    I can sort of give the Arabs a pass the first time.    They just don't know any better and are basically ignorant morons to life in the west.   Which is exactly why I say they shouldn't even be In the west.    They should be on their own continent where they can poop all over the place and wipe with their hands and not toilet paper.    As for any westerner who insists on pooping all over the place .... Well they are nuts.

What is better?  Being an "ignorant moron" or "nuts"?

Btw, you'd make better points if you didn't pull your racist pos card at every checkpoint.   Look back on previous posts, it's been explained to you many times.  Or should we give you an ignorant moron pass?  Feel like you've used those up coach. 
Vas Defere Wrote:What is better?  Being an "ignorant moron" or "nuts"?

Btw, you'd make better points if you didn't pull your racist pos card at every checkpoint.   Look back on previous posts, it's been explained to you many times.  Or should we give you an ignorant moron pass?  Feel like you've used those up coach. 

Where have I been racist? This is the poop thread . Not sure it's possible to actually be racist here unless it's the phantom racist that get tossed around here on a daily basis.

As for being a piece of crap. You are free to feel anyway you wish. It really doesn't matter. The only thing I am is a guy who often posts without a filter. I rarely take feelings into consideration when discussing the news here.... I know I can at times make some uncomfortable. And for that I am sorry, but a non filtered voice here is hardly a bad thing.

If your feelings were ever hurt VD I apologize. You seem like you would be a good guy in RL.
(01-26-2016, 01:41 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote:  Might surprise you to know that I think anyone who poops outside of the toilet is a degenerate.     Could care less what color they are and where they are from.   

Dude! When I was in the Army, we used to poop in the woods all of the time!

Wait....

I am a degenerate anyway.

Nevermind.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
(01-26-2016, 02:10 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: If your feelings were ever hurt VD I apologize.   You seem like you would be a good guy in RL.

People in hell are sorry. 

You haven't hurt my or anyone telling you the truths feelings.  Some individuals here have too much pride in humanity to allow individuals like yourself to run around posting hate-fueled garbage like this all day long. I don't care if it only serves to prop up your failing tiny dick 'RL' or not.  

I have no doubt I could have a beer with you IRL and never notice a god damned thing.  We could have a beer at an airport and I'd buy you a shot for your perspective on the bengals.  Could have already happened for all I know.  Why you feel the need to go out of your way to take the 'filter' off and throw starter fluid right into carb of a 2 stroke is beyond me.  Your disingenuous bravado does not protect you from others calling out your bullshit like the like minded sites you read while rubbing your under carriage against the ottoman. 

Bottom line.  There is no way you act like this IRL. And you know it.  
(01-26-2016, 01:48 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: What is better?  Being an "ignorant moron" or "nuts"?

(01-26-2016, 02:10 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Where have I been racist?   This is the poop thread . Not sure it's possible to actually be racist here unless it's the phantom racist that get tossed around here on a daily basis.  

Mellow

(01-26-2016, 01:41 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I covered this in a previous post.  Feel free to read back.     Might surprise you to know that I think anyone who poops outside of the toilet is a degenerate.     Could care less what color they are and where they are from.    I can sort of give the Arabs a pass the first time.    They just don't know any better and are basically ignorant morons to life in the west.   Which is exactly why I say they shouldn't even be In the west.    They should be on their own continent where they can poop all over the place and wipe with their hands and not toilet paper.    As for any westerner who insists on pooping all over the place .... Well they are nuts.

Rock On
Someone pooped in the piano at my school.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(01-25-2016, 09:46 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Anyone with half a brain can look at the picture part of the sign and understand it with out an actual need for words.
But, just in case, they put it in the 2 most common languages inside their country and 1 minority one that they obviously felt needed to be included on that sign.

If you want to waffle stomp have at it.

And again I will point out that there were no signs prior to the migrant invasion, so I guess it wasn't enough of a problem to justify making signs back then as much as it is now.

Maybe it's in the third language because it's spoken by the third largest chunk of their population?

Or maybe that's a huge coincidence.

(01-26-2016, 10:22 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Someone pooped in the piano at my school.

My old boss just put a story on Facebook about a reading program he used to do. He showed up and his reading buddy (a kid around 7 or 8) was sitting outside the class. He'd wet his pants. So my boss sat down and started telling him about the time he pooped his pants at school and flushed the underwear. The kid laughed and about that time the mom showed up. The kid points to him and says "I peed my pants, but this guy pooped his."
(01-25-2016, 11:10 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Honestly, this is why I just went with a humorous story for this thread. Yeah, it's gross to us, but if you have ever experienced toilets in the developing world you know that this is just one of those things. Just like when you see a watering can next to a toilet for washing your hands after wiping, but no toilet paper.

Uhm not sure where you saw that but that's not what it's for....
you use a scoop and pour the water over your butt and clean it off.....
Then you go wash your hands like a normal person in the sink.

What country did you see that in?
(01-26-2016, 11:42 AM)Benton Wrote: Maybe it's in the third language because it's spoken by the third largest chunk of their population?

Or maybe that's a huge coincidence.

German
English
French
Italian
Spanish
Arabic

*sighs
(01-26-2016, 01:39 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: German
English
French
Italian
Spanish
Arabic

*sighs

Must be a lot of folks pooping in showers there.

Oh...you meant its just the ones who speak Arabic because it is in that language....too.  Sorry.   Smirk
(01-26-2016, 01:30 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Uhm not sure where you saw that but that's not what it's for....
you use a scoop and pour the water over your butt and clean it off.....
Then you go wash your hands like a normal person in the sink.

What country did you see that in?

This was actually in an immigrant's home, and yes, that was what it was for. I asked. I don't know what cultural thing was going on there, but that was what they told me.