Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Get Burrow a real Oline!!!
Im tired of game after game watching one single pass rusher be able to completely disrupt the offense. Mahomes has 3 pro bowl players on his Oline. Hurts has 3 pro bowlers on his offensive line. They are playing in the Super Bowl. Burrow has a line with mediocre to bad talent. If the Bengals ever want to get serious about wining the Super Bowl they need to get better talent on the Oline.
Reply/Quote
3 guys were out. Hard to overcome that.

Sometimes injuries get you.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:29 AM)007BengalsFan Wrote: Im tired of game after game watching one single pass rusher be able to completely disrupt the offense.  Mahomes has 3 pro bowl players on his Oline.  Hurts has 3 pro bowlers on his offensive line.  They are playing in the Super Bowl.  Burrow has a line with mediocre to bad talent.  If the Bengals ever want to get serious about wining the Super Bowl they need to get better talent on the Oline.

3 starters were out with injuries, no team has awesome line depth.  This oline won every game since Halloween.  We will need a RT, LC wont be ready.

Reply/Quote
Agree with the above two. They were missing three. No team has that depth.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I still think the OL we have is ok, but yes we could do with an addition in the offseason.

Tonight was hardly a fair resemblance of the OL.
Reply/Quote
Missed Collins and Cappa bad. Carman played okay. The rest sucked. Gotta run the ball. Damn
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have. Vince Lombardi
Reply/Quote
On the plus side, Carman had another excellent game from eye test.

Clark had the one sack caused by the right side, but not really on Carman.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:31 AM)casear2727 Wrote: 3 starters were out with injuries, no team has awesome line depth.  This oline won every game since Halloween.  We will need a RT, LC wont be ready.

Yes. The reality of sports is when you have a really good team...you play other really good teams...and someone loses.

There will be a lot of heartbreak...and hopefully some SB wins.
Reply/Quote
Agree that it was tough with all the injuries, but is still think we need to upgrade both Tackle positions. I think Volson, Cappa and Karras will be fine next year. But you can’t roll with and LT who gave up 12 sacks and a RT who can’t move
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:31 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: 3 guys were out. Hard to overcome that.

Sometimes injuries get you.

Adeniji reverted to last season's playoff form.  The guy just wilts under the bright lights.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:34 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Agree that it was tough with all the injuries, but is still think we need to upgrade both Tackle positions. I think Volson, Cappa and Karras will be fine next year. But you can’t roll with and LT who gave up 12 sacks and a RT who can’t move

If Carmen takes the next step that could be huge for us.

Reply/Quote
More disappointed they didn't run the ball more. We come from the more physical conference, have one RB that's 225lb, another thats 240lb. It's cold AF. If I'm a coach I run the ball down their throats. Sad thing is we ran so little we don't know if they could stop it. Also, were was all the Chase motion we saw last week? That worked well, why did we abandon it so quickly?
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:34 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Agree that it was tough with all the injuries, but is still think we need to upgrade both Tackle positions. I think Volson, Cappa and Karras will be fine next year. But you can’t roll with and LT who gave up 12 sacks and a RT who can’t move

Volson is below average. Keep Jonah at LT, move JC to RT improve our LG
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I don't think LC would have helped today. He gets beat like a drum with speed. I can't believe this but Caram looks way better than Jonah at LT.
Reply/Quote
Does Carman now take over for Jonah ? He held up well tonight.
I’m tired of seeing Joe running for his life all the time.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:31 AM)casear2727 Wrote: 3 starters were out with injuries, no team has awesome line depth.  This oline won every game since Halloween.  We will need a RT, LC wont be ready.

Even with those 3 guys, the Oline was not great.  Williams led the NFL in sacks allowed.  Collins was a disappointment.  Volson is not good.  The Cappa loss hurts but even he isnt a great guard.   
Reply/Quote
Are you mental

They did get him an o line
They just got injured
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:36 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Volson is below average. Keep Jonah at LT, move JC to RT improve our LG

Volson is better than Jonah at their respective positions. Jonah was easily our worst lineman of the starting 5.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:33 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: On the plus side, Carman had another excellent game from eye test.

Clark had the one sack caused by the right side, but not really on Carman.

If Carman acts like a professional and works his ass off this offseason, he should be in line for a starting job.  
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:35 AM)Whatever Wrote: Adeniji reverted to last season's playoff form.  The guy just wilts under the bright lights.

HE SUCKED!!!!!!
Reply/Quote