Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gimme your 53
(08-30-2022, 06:38 PM)TheFan Wrote: Maybe they played to use Evans more out wide as a 3rd rb/extra WR?

Makes sense, Evans can play WR for sure.
Reply/Quote
Listening to Zac today he really raved about Tre Flowers. Said he’s a great locker room guy and has really come in learned the defense and has really upped his game. Said he’s not going to be just a situational guy. He also raved about Trayveon Williams and that he deserved to make the 53 man roster. It sounds like the light came on for him to a degree. I’m gonna try not to sound condescending but I don’t think some from the Bengal kingdom and for sure the outside world understand what’s going on with the team. Their roster is awfully stable for todays NFL. So many here last year. The coaching staff is relatively the same. The same HC and coordinators. What 18 of 22 starters back? This team has chemistry that the vast majority of teams have to cultivate because of all the turnover. I’m convinced this team depending on health is going to be really really good. The schedule is much tougher but the team is much better. I think this team can go 13-4.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(08-30-2022, 10:02 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Listening to Zac today he really raved about Tre Flowers. Said he’s a great locker room guy and has really come in learned the defense and has really upped his game. Said he’s not going to be just a situational guy. He also raved about Trayveon Williams and that he deserved to make the 53 man roster. It sounds like the light came on for him to a degree. I’m gonna try not to sound condescending but I don’t think some from the Bengal kingdom and for sure the outside world understand what’s going on with the team. Their roster is awfully stable for todays NFL. So many here last year. The coaching staff is relatively the same. The same HC and coordinators. What 18 of 22 starters back? This team has chemistry that the vast majority of teams have to cultivate because of all the turnover. I’m convinced this team depending on health is going to be really really good. The schedule is much tougher but the team is much better. I think this team can go 13-4.

Nice post, plus those 4 starters we added in Alex Cappa, Ted Karras, La'el Collins and even Hayden Hurst should be major
upgrades over the starters we had here last year. Uzo and Hayden might be a wash, maybe but I still think Hurst will be 
better in the passing game for us. Call me excited, I also have us going 13-4.
Reply/Quote