Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Girl, 8, Choked by Man, 33, In Public Restroom
(05-19-2016, 03:37 PM)Griever Wrote: did they ever say what the girl was choked with Ninja

oppressive laws of godless liberals
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(05-19-2016, 03:40 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: oppressive laws of godless liberals

how dare they!?!!!
People suck
(05-19-2016, 03:28 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: So this nice christian woman isn't up to par for you?  Little too butch?

Ask Dino.   He is the chubby defender around here.     

I will let him handle this territory.  
(05-19-2016, 03:37 PM)Griever Wrote: did they ever say what the girl was choked with Ninja

I don't like turtleneck sweaters. And since the article didn't specifically say she wasn't choked with a turtleneck sweater, then obviously we can infer that it was a turtleneck sweater that was used to choke her.

I've said it for years:  if we allow people to wear turtleneck sweaters, crap like this will happen.

Mellow

Honestly, I don't like making light of an attack on a child that will leave her with some messed up feelings to overcome in life. I pray that she can. But at the same time, people need to stop politicizing unrelated events. It's just as crappy a thing to do.
(05-19-2016, 03:44 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Ask Dino.   He is the chubby defender around here.     

I will let him handle this territory.  

no, are you going to bother this hideous slob if she attempts to use the womens room?  you're the expert on picking peoples gender by eye.
(05-19-2016, 03:52 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: no, are you going to bother this hideous slob if she attempts to use the womens room?  you're the expert on picking peoples gender by eye.

Am I the expert?  I don't remember having a game of hemale/shemale on the board.... Also know as the Transylvania two step

We will never know until we have one.  
(05-19-2016, 03:45 PM)Benton Wrote: I don't like turtleneck sweaters. And since the article didn't specifically say she wasn't choked with a turtleneck sweater, then obviously we can infer that it was a turtleneck sweater that was used to choke her.

I've said it for years:  if we allow people to wear turtleneck sweaters, crap like this will happen.

Mellow

Honestly, I don't like making light of an attack on a child that will leave her with some messed up feelings to overcome in life. I pray that she can. But at the same time, people need to stop politicizing unrelated events. It's just as crappy a thing to do.

I feel like the term "Turtleneck Sweater" is nothing more than code for foreskin.  Are you forskinphobic?
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

(05-19-2016, 03:55 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Am I the expert?  I don't remember having a game of hemale/shemale on the board.... Also know as the Transylvania two step

We will never know until we have one.  

seem to remember you preemptively crowning yourself some time ago.
(05-19-2016, 03:57 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I feel like the term "Turtleneck Sweater" is nothing more than code for foreskin.  Are you forskinphobic?

LOL

Considering I don't have one and don't have any interest in feeling one, I could be.
(05-19-2016, 03:57 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: seem to remember you preemptively crowning yourself some time ago.

Like I said in the other thread.   If you want to focus on me then make an all things Lucie thread.   Otherwise stay on the thread topic.  
(05-19-2016, 03:57 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I feel like the term "Turtleneck Sweater" is nothing more than code for foreskin.  Are you forskinphobic?

That's funny as hell.   Well done SCS
(05-19-2016, 04:04 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Like I said in the other thread.   If you want to focus on me then make an all things Lucie thread.   Otherwise stay on the thread topic.  

This is all on topic.  YOU'VE previously made the claim that YOU were able to pick out people who are transgendered.  I am now asking YOU if YOU would be suspicious of this woman entering a womens restroom as she clearly does not meet YOUR definition of femininity.  

Just because YOU aren't capable of seeing where I'M going with this, doesn't mean its an attack on you.  Do I need to start putting a disclaimer after every post as well, or are you a big boy?
(05-19-2016, 04:15 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: This is all on topic.  YOU'VE previously made the claim that YOU were able to pick out people who are transgendered.  I am now asking YOU if YOU would be suspicious of this woman entering a womens restroom as she clearly does not meet YOUR definition of femininity.  

Just because YOU aren't capable of seeing where I'M going with this, doesn't mean its an attack on you.  Do I need to start putting a disclaimer after every post as well, or are you a big boy?

you might have to
People suck
(05-19-2016, 04:17 PM)Griever Wrote: you might have to

half the posters here are going to end up needing to personalize lucie specific disclaimers to pander to his delicate sensitivities surrounding being called on his bullshit.  like my father used to say...  tough titties.
(05-19-2016, 04:20 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: half the posters here are going to end up needing to personalize lucie specific disclaimers to pander to his delicate sensitivities surrounding being called on his bullshit.  like my father used to say...  tough titties.

Yay I've started a revolution. Or was victimized by one.

Can I play the victim card or is that only for the righteous children of God?

Disclaimer: this post in no way implies a threat to any living creatures by me. If you or someone you know feels threatened by its contents, please direct your inquiries to the appropriate authoritative figure.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
(05-19-2016, 04:21 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Yay I've started a revolution. Or was victimized by one.

Can I play the victim card or is that only for the righteous children of God?

Disclaimer: this post in no way implies a threat to any living creatures by me. If you or someone you know feels threatened by its contents, please direct your inquiries to the appropriate authoritative figure.

apparently its an eye test.  

white 
middle aged
christian
male
pseudo-family man
hateful

if you can check all the way down, they may admit you into their little club.  then you can officially be a card carrying victim and apply for the bailout benefits
(05-19-2016, 04:04 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Like I said in the other thread.   If you want to focus on me then make an all things Lucie thread.   Otherwise stay on the thread topic.  

What thread are you referring to or is that too personal?
(05-19-2016, 04:15 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: This is all on topic.  YOU'VE previously made the claim that YOU were able to pick out people who are transgendered.  I am now asking YOU if YOU would be suspicious of this woman entering a womens restroom as she clearly does not meet YOUR definition of femininity.  

So this thread is about these _______ ... Cause all I remember is post after post saying this was not about these people?  And that stories like these were fear mongering .... Now you are saying they are about them?      Ok let's play some Transylvania two step then.   
(05-19-2016, 04:30 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: What thread are you referring to or is that too personal?

If you wish to discuss me then make a thread about me.   Instead of derailing every thread with questions about me.   
(05-19-2016, 04:34 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: If you wish to discuss me then make a thread about me.   Instead of derailing every thread with questions about me.   

Just asked you a specific question that you apparently don't want to answer.  If you don't want to participate in the conversation, gtfo