Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Soy Boy, Deep State, China Paid, Antifa Libz...
You all ready to hold Joe Biden accountable for any BS he may pull and call out anything that degrades the office of the presidency, while vowing to never accuse anyone of having a mental disorder when they lodge criticism of any questionable actions of his?

I am. Here's to a new day of normalcy and mutual accountability.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Biden is a cartoon skeleton with stupid hairplugs and a crooked mouth.
Reply/Quote
I promise to restrict my non-political arguments to his creepily smelling the hair of children. Ninja
Reply/Quote
Damn right I am. I am not seeing a ton to complain about in his 17 executive actions for today, with maybe the exception of fortifying DACA. Just get Congress to do their jobs, already. I'll check back in on day 2.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
[Image: Qns_R4rJW-oJxIHzxZCgrQr-0AWew_XCO7iu2ZA2...authuser=0]
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2021, 05:13 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: [Image: Qns_R4rJW-oJxIHzxZCgrQr-0AWew_XCO7iu2ZA2...authuser=0]

It's Joe Exotic. Will you pardon me? 
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2021, 05:33 PM)Nately120 Wrote: It's Joe Exotic. Will you pardon me? 

Do you know I am actually friends with him on Facebook ?
I didn't talk with him much.
He added me when he was running for governor.
My friend was on his campaign and he was adding people from her list that were prominent in the Libertarian Party.
LOL
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2021, 05:38 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Do you know I am actually friends with him on Facebook ?
I didn't talk with him much.
He added me when he was running for governor.
My friend was on his campaign and he was adding people from her list that were prominent in the Libertarian Party.
LOL

It was easy being a registered Libertarian when the ticket was Johnson and Weld, but it is a very big tent. Unfortunately, the Joe Exotics get far more attention. 

Reply/Quote
(01-20-2021, 05:44 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: It was easy being a registered Libertarian when the ticket was Johnson and Weld, but it is a very big tent. Unfortunately, the Joe Exotics get far more attention. 

You are quite correct.
Just like James Weeks did with his strip show at the convention in May of 2016.
James is a pretty nice guy though. 
He claims to have stripped in an attempt to drive newly arrived Republicans from the party.
Dude is down to like 170lbs now.
Reply/Quote
I wanna know wtf Dino is going to do with his time now. I'm sure Trump will supply material for awhile, but he will eventually fade away as a news source.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-20-2021, 05:54 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: You are quite correct.
Just like James Weeks did with his strip show at the convention in May of 2016.
James is a pretty nice guy though. 
He claims to have stripped in an attempt to drive newly arrived Republicans from the party.
Dude is down to like 170lbs now.

I saw a photo of him wearing a red hat but then I saw it said "Make Racists Afraid Again". Seems like a good guy, despite the stripping. 

Reply/Quote
(01-20-2021, 05:56 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I wanna know wtf Dino is going to do with his time now.  I'm sure Trump will supply material for awhile, but he will eventually fade away as a news source.

Don't worry, there's an entire country's worth of news articles for him to scour for law enforcement making mistakes.  He'll be fine.  Cool
Reply/Quote
I can always get updates on the cult based on what my wife's family texts her about. Apparently China has multiple nukes aimed at us at the moment.
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2021, 05:56 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I wanna know wtf Dino is going to do with his time now.  I'm sure Trump will supply material for awhile, but he will eventually fade away as a news source.

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47mvk1y8ko3ignkcii1g...=giphy.gif]

Ninja

All seriousness aside I'll still be doing the same with posting about the hypocrites and voicing my opinions on a lot of stuff that people may or may not agree with me on so the stalkers and liars can scream into the void in their frustration.  Smirk

Quick edit to add that I'll wear the badge of being the guy who pointed out every dumb. bad, stupid thing Trump did with pride. He was a bad choice for anything let alone POTUS. A bad person and I'm glad to see him lose.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
Nah I'm gonna spend my time deflecting every criticism of Biden with "Trump did X worse by Y".
Reply/Quote
I’m with Marjorie Taylor and support her very legitimate impeachment push. I would say she presents an open and shut case
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2021, 09:17 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I’m with Marjorie Taylor and support her very legitimate impeachment push. I would say she presents an open and shut case

Can't say I'm shocked by the never of people for two months that have called for impeaching biden. On social media a few weeks I asked one "for what" and they went on a tangent about the ukraine, ignoring the fact that the guy wasn't even potus yet.
Reply/Quote
What was with the trip to church this morning? Is that where Biden has God tied up and he goes and hurts him there?
Reply/Quote
So... Anyone seen trump's healthcare plan yet?
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2021, 12:41 AM)Benton Wrote: So... Anyone seen trump's healthcare plan yet?

Big reveal in a couple weeks I think
Reply/Quote