Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hillary 'overheated' at 911 ceremony
http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/11/politics/hillary-clinton-health/index.html

Temperature today in NYC is currently at 81 degrees with low humidity. However she left a 911 ceremony this morning at around 9:30 am, and went to Chelsea's apartment nearby. Her campaign said she just overheated and is feeling much better. Video in above link shows her stumbling to get into the van.

Should this be a concern or not? I cant imagine at 9:30 this morning it was hot enough to get overheated, especially with low humidity. I dont know, but seeing that video clip of her stumbling like that definitely should be raising eyebrows considering she is one of two people vying for the White House. Is there something else going on with her health they arent telling us? Not that her campaign would lie about it if there was. 
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
She has been sick and she is almost 70 years old. Not surprised she was weak.
She's just pandering for the low energy vote.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Now that the u.s. citizens have pretty much decided that they'll take a liar over a literally insane narcissist, I suspect we will start seeing a lot of attempts to discredit Hillary about the little things.
(09-11-2016, 06:27 PM)fredtoast Wrote: She has been sick and she is almost 70 years old.  Not surprised she was weak.

She's been sick? I thought she said it was allergies. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

She said she had allergies last week but now it's pneumonia, even though they said heat exhaustion. http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/11/politics/hillary-clinton-health/index.html
"Clinton was diagnosed on Friday with pneumonia, and "was put on antibiotics, and advised to rest and modify her schedule," Dr. Lisa Bardack said in a statement.

Also in the link above is this: "But Michael Morell, the former CIA deputy director, told CNN's Jake Tapper Sunday he was with Clinton Friday for a national security meeting and "she looked fantastic. She had high energy."
"There are times in all of our lives when we don't feel well," he said. "I missed some of the briefings immediately after 9/11 because I wasn't feeling well. So let's not make more of this than there is."
Clinton suffered a two-minute coughing fit during an event in Cleveland last week, which she blamed on allergies.

(09-11-2016, 07:07 PM)treee Wrote: Now that the u.s. citizens have pretty much decided that they'll take a liar over a literally insane narcissist, I suspect we will start seeing a lot of attempts to discredit Hillary about the little things.

Thing is though, there are a lot of rumors from smart people that this may not be so little. And I look at rumors kind of like conspiracy theories, but when she doesnt do press conferences for example, it does make me wonder if there is a reason for that. I wont post links, but theres quite a bit of video clips of her over recent years up through today that make me want to look into it more.

The leading presidential candidate collapses and 10 hours later it is still not one of the top 10 trending topics/hashtags on Facebook nor is it trending on twitter, with shows the top 20 trending topics. Really?
(09-11-2016, 08:16 PM)6andcounting Wrote: The leading presidential candidate collapses and 10 hours later it is still not one of the top 10 trending topics/hashtags on Facebook nor is it trending on twitter, with shows the top 20 trending topics. Really?

The entire internet is a liberal conspiracy.   Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(09-11-2016, 08:18 PM)GMDino Wrote: The entire internet is a liberal conspiracy.   Mellow

Obviously. Whatever

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(09-11-2016, 08:16 PM)6andcounting Wrote: The leading presidential candidate collapses and 10 hours later it is still not one of the top 10 trending topics/hashtags on Facebook nor is it trending on twitter, with shows the top 20 trending topics. Really?

Yeah, really.  Everyone knows she has been sick.  It has been allover the news for days.  So no one is really shocked by this.

Except all the rubes who believe the stories about her being on her death bed.
(09-11-2016, 08:19 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Obviously. Whatever

I'd tell him it showed up as one of my top political stories on Facebook but I don't want to let him in on our Liberal secret ways.   Nervous
(09-11-2016, 07:57 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Thing is though, there are a lot of rumors from smart people that this may not be so little. 

I am actually thrilled that all these "smart people" are making these claims.

It will prove how stupid they are when she gets better.

Just like all the "smart people" who claimed Obama was not born in Hawaii.
(09-11-2016, 08:24 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I am actually thrilled that all these "smart people" are making these claims.

Just wait until the rumors start surfacing about how Hillary is ill from something that Bill brought back from "orgy Island".

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(09-11-2016, 08:21 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Yeah, really.  Everyone knows she has been sick.  It has been allover the news for days.  So no one is really shocked by this.

Only thing I had heard was she had coughing fits a week ago, and she said it was because of the pollen. Then said it was allergies on Friday. 

Guess it took her doctor a week to figure out it was pneumonia? She needs a new doctor if it takes a week to figure that out on a Presidential candidate.

(09-11-2016, 08:24 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I am actually thrilled that all these "smart people" are making these claims.

You mean like the one running for President?

Quote:“The appeal of the birther issue was, ‘I’m going to take this guy on, and I’m going to beat him,’” said Sam Nunberg, who was one of Mr. Trump’s advisers during that period but was fired from his current campaign. “It was a great niche and wedge issue.”

Mr. Trump also said repeatedly that he had sent a team of investigators to Hawaii to unearth information about Mr. Obama’s birth records. “They cannot believe what they are finding,” Mr. Trump told ABC’s “The View.”
(09-11-2016, 08:21 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Yeah, really.  Everyone knows she has been sick.  It has been allover the news for days.  So no one is really shocked by this.

It has been all over the news. That's why it's weird it's not trending on Facebook top 10.
(09-11-2016, 08:22 PM)GMDino Wrote: I'd tell him it showed up as one of my top political stories on Facebook but I don't want to let him in on our Liberal secret ways.   Nervous

Top stories or trending topics?
UPDATE: With 1 million people talking about it, Clinton's fall has magically jump to the top of the trend list on Facebook. It has finally beat out the 6k people talking about AJ Green as a trending story.
(09-11-2016, 08:18 PM)GMDino Wrote: The entire internet is a liberal conspiracy.   Mellow

[Image: red-herring.jpg]