Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama
(10-25-2023, 04:14 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Well I mean if you are telling me Biden is rather "left" then it's safe to say you are conservative enough to consider the center to be further right than I would, but I have my own bias so meh.

As for finding out what people think soon enough, I'd like to remind you that Biden won in 2020 and a lot of people are refusing to admit it so we can't rule out that people are automatically going to just face whatever facts supposedly come to light via an election anymore.

Trump's bragging about appointing the 3 judges who overturned RvW so it's possible the dems still have that to save them.

I lean both ways depending on the subject and I'm a registered Independent.  

Overturning RvW was the correct decision.  People can not like it, but it was the correct decision.  

It is certainly possible.   We will see if abortion out duals the horrible cost of everything with no end in sight and more wars and green forced upon everyone.  I'd also argue that, imo, 90%+ people know something is seriously wrong with Biden whether they will openly admit it or not.  It can no longer be hidden and we will have another year or more to witness the decline.

It will be interesting for sure.  I'd be happy if neither get the nomination, but I don't know who either side have.   Out of 350M people and Trump and Biden are our only options.  Sad times.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2023, 04:29 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Out of 350M people and Trump and Biden are our only options.  Sad times.

In the interest of time and sanity I'll agree with this and attempt to unplug from internet politics for the day. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2023, 04:40 PM)Nately120 Wrote: In the interest of time and sanity I'll agree with this and attempt to unplug from internet politics for the day. 

whelp, sounds like GOP finally selected a Speaker..."Mike Johnson" who apparently is a election denier, anti vaxer, thinks we abort babie after birth and is against SS and supported Jan 6 .  
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2023, 04:29 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: I lean both ways depending on the subject and I'm a registered Independent.  

Overturning RvW was the correct decision.  People can not like it, but it was the correct decision.  

It is certainly possible.   We will see if abortion out duals the horrible cost of everything with no end in sight and more wars and green forced upon everyone.  I'd also argue that, imo, 90%+ people know something is seriously wrong with Biden whether they will openly admit it or not.  It can no longer be hidden and we will have another year or more to witness the decline.

It will be interesting for sure.  I'd be happy if neither get the nomination, but I don't know who either side have.   Out of 350M people and Trump and Biden are our only options.  Sad times.

It could be possible that the only options for three straight elections for POTUS are Trump, Biden, and Hillary. It's actually pathetic.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(10-25-2023, 05:07 PM)Millhouse Wrote: It could be possible that the only options for three straight elections for POTUS are Trump, Biden, and Hillary. It's actually pathetic.

You forgot to add soul crushingly depressing.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2023, 05:07 PM)Millhouse Wrote: It could be possible that the only options for three straight elections for POTUS are Trump, Biden, and Hillary. It's actually pathetic.

But Gary Johnson!!!
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2023, 04:54 PM)kalibengal Wrote: whelp, sounds like GOP finally selected a Speaker..."Mike Johnson" who apparently is a election denier, anti vaxer, thinks we abort babie after birth and is against SS and supported Jan 6 .  

And a bible thumper.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8">