Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1 Average
How Is Biden Leading Trump?!
(08-27-2020, 11:27 PM)jason Wrote: Look at this guy reading a teleprompter tonight... Anybody can do that while gasping through their nostrils... Am I right?

Awesome... Now he's abandoned the teleprompter and started riffing. The 3 word bursts have transformed into run-on sentences. One after another... More than anyone has ever seen... By far.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2020, 04:20 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Nancy Pelosi attacked him worse first.

It's wrong for him to respond?
False:

Too easy.  

Do some research.

It's positive because Trump believes that he's the best man to lead the greatest country on earth.  Has any coach ever been successful if he doesn't make his players at least believe that they're good enough to win?  

Ever heard of motivation?  One can't motivate if people don't believe that that person is at least confident in himself and what he's saying.
Eh, that's not exactly an answer.

I can believe I'm a @#$&ing unicorn, that doesn't mean I am. He can believe he's the best leader (,which isn't necessarily something a narcist would believe) but that doesn't speak to any qualities that are applicable.

Again, in regards to narcism, how is that what we need?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2020, 12:19 AM)jason Wrote: Awesome... Now he's abandoned the teleprompter and started riffing. The 3 word bursts have transformed into run-on sentences. One after another... More than anyone has ever seen... By far.

lol  The most. No one believed it could be done. And then he did it, more than anyone. The first president to do the most.
Reply/Quote
Does it bother you that terrible Trump used Trump University to swindle hard working, middle class Americans trying to improve themselves to provide a better life for their families whose only mistake was trusting terrible Trump?

Maybe more Americans who thought they would give a outsider, businessman a chance have woke up to the fact that terrible Trump is a conman and there is a reason so many of his businesses declared bankruptcy?

Because it bothers me. His actions reveal a selfish conartist who cares only for himself with a complete lack of integrity, morals, and just common decency towards others. Like his sister said, he’s a liar that can’t be trusted.

That might be why Biden is leading in the polls.
Reply/Quote
Well... Trump's speech just shot another hole in the "Biden is senile" argument. He's struggling with teleprompter speeches and replacing words with words that do not make sense.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(08-28-2020, 10:12 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Well... Trump's speech just shot another hole in the "Biden is senile" argument. He's struggling with teleprompter speeches and replacing words with words that do not make sense.

Liberals only listen to the covfefe when they need to hear the covfefe.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=z8mQlT9loAU
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2020, 10:12 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Well... Trump's speech just shot another hole in the "Biden is senile" argument. He's struggling with teleprompter speeches and replacing words with words that do not make sense.

He does that regularly. It’s actually quite funny. He will misspeak, saying a word that doesn’t fit the sentence or topic at all and he will pause. Then he will go on trying to find a way to make it LOOK like he meant to say that. It always cracks me up.

My favorite one was when he said “and they work two, sometimes three jobs. They are sacrificing for the furniture...and the future, of their children.”
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2020, 10:22 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: He does that regularly. It’s actually quite funny. He will misspeak, saying a word that doesn’t fit the sentence or topic at all and he will pause. Then he will go on trying to find a way to make it LOOK like he meant to say that. It always cracks me up.

My favorite one was when he said “and they work two, sometimes three jobs. They are sacrificing for the furniture...and the future, of their children.”

The furniture’s so bright they gotta wear shades.
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2020, 10:24 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: The furniture’s so bright they gotta wear shades.

Things are looking up, Jimmy. That old futon might go.
Reply/Quote

Trump is going a bit overboard playing to his loyal base. It's possible undecided or independent voters realize Biden isn't a complete blithering idiot and find Trump's hyperbole to be a bit insulting. 

Anyone who is all in on the notion that Biden belongs in a nut house is already voting for Trump so he should move on and give undecided voters some more logical reasons to vote for him. If he has any.  
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2020, 10:28 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Trump is going a bit overboard playing to his loyal base. It's possible undecided or independent voters realize Biden isn't a complete blithering idiot and find Trump's hyperbole to be a bit insulting. 

Anyone who is all in on the notion that Biden belongs in a nut house is already voting for Trump so he should move on and give undecided voters some more logical reasons to vote for him. If he has any.  

You don't think Biden's a creep that belongs in a nut house?

[Image: 93d6e6ae817a8a3e1e271217aa07670fc1-2-joe...l.w700.jpg][Image: %2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F...esize=1180]

I know a lot of fathers and if one of them ever saw Biden doing ANYTHING LIKE that to their daughter, let's just say they'd make Joe look like me being crippled was just a sprained ankle.

You really want this guy leading the most powerful country on the earth?

Not to mention that, is his mental ability is already declining this much, you have to ask yourself if he'll be in diapers halfway through his term?
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2020, 02:48 AM)Benton Wrote: Eh, that's not exactly an answer.

I can believe I'm a @#$&ing unicorn, that doesn't mean I am. He can believe he's the best leader (,which isn't necessarily something a narcist would believe) but that doesn't speak to any qualities that are applicable.

Again, in regards to narcism, how is that what we need?

It's what we need because it means he's confident and knows that, the the country succeeds and looks good, he looks the same.

In terms of his presidency, Trump is only a narcissist in the fact that the country doing well makes him look good.

Believing that he leads the most powerful country in the world and is the most powerful leader go hand-in-hand. 
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2020, 03:21 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You really want this guy leading the most powerful country on the earth?

I'm not voting for Biden.  You and Trump need to get it through your heads that a lot of people that don't like Biden also can't stand the idea of Donald Trump being the president.  The days of only liberals calling for the ousting of Trump are in the past.  Get with it, man.

Plus as I've said before, the prospect that Biden could be removed from office due to his inability to uphold the office can be spun as a positive trait for him. This country needs a political reset and the fact that Biden and Trump could both be out of the white house by 2024 could be the most optimistic thing anyone can hope for.

And just to reiterate, the candidate that isn't a creepy gleeful pervert is going to come in 3rd place in this election by a mile. So find a Biden supporter and argue over which of your pervy combover messiahs is the bigger groper, because it ain't me, babe.
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2020, 04:52 PM)GMDino Wrote: One that doesn't lie, insult, degrade...that would be nice.

Guess you ain't voting for Biden either, unless you're a "lying, dog-faced pony soldier". Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2020, 03:53 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Guess you ain't voting for Biden either, unless you're a "lying, dog-faced pony soldier". Mellow

I forgot about that!

Hilarious

It's hilarious how Democrats ignore things like that!

If Trump had said that, there would be riots and people trying to burn down the White House!
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2020, 03:21 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You don't think Biden's a creep that belongs in a nut house?

[Image: 93d6e6ae817a8a3e1e271217aa07670fc1-2-joe...l.w700.jpg][Image: %2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F...esize=1180]

I know a lot of fathers and if one of them ever saw Biden doing ANYTHING LIKE that to their daughter, let's just say they'd make Joe look like me being crippled was just a sprained ankle.

Not to mention that, is his mental ability is already declining this much, you have to ask yourself if he'll be in diapers halfway through his term?

Biden may act weird as shit around kids, but at least he didn't rape a bunch of teenage girls and then pay them to keep quiet.

Oh are we ignoring that about Trump's past? My mistake.
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2020, 03:21 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You don't think Biden's a creep that belongs in a nut house?

{photoshop is a powerful tool.
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2020, 07:18 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: {photoshop is a powerful tool.

Are they photoshopped?  I assumed they were either taken out of context, or we really are having yet another election between two people who are gleefully aggressive with their perversion (in Hillary's case, enabling and excusing perversion) and other countries are right to laugh at us.
Reply/Quote

The sleepy Joe thing is kinda gone now too. Trump struggles to stand. By the end of that speech he was all but laying on the podium.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

I know a lot of fathers too... Hell I am one. I just don't know any others that muse about dating their daughter... But the president does.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote