Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How badly did the Bengals beat the Bills???
So bad, Stephon Diggs quit the team. He evidently hit the locker room, gathered his stuff and was gone before the coaches even made it to the locker room.... Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
The Bills crumpled like the paper champs they are.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Will they still get rings and a banner for being preseason SB champions?
Reply/Quote
Meanwhile our superstar WR was out there throwing big blocks and doing whatever it took to help his team.

Taylor has built something special here.

Reply/Quote
Diggs is a loser. What a cry baby.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
He was also yelling at Josh Allen on the sideline at one point, too.

Really bad look for a guy with some history of this stuff, and has already been traded once.

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 12:50 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He was also yelling at Josh Allen on the sideline at one point, too.

Really bad look for a guy with some history of this stuff, and has already been traded once.

He was doing it from the beginning. He complained about the over throw on the first 3rd down and he complained when Allen threw it low later in the game. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Diggs is a locker room cancer. Hell of a receiver, but total me first guy.
Reply/Quote
It was surprising. We physically slapped the Bills around.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 12:50 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He was also yelling at Josh Allen on the sideline at one point, too.

Allen was under pressure the entire game. It's funny when receivers expect the qb to go through progressions.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 12:27 PM)Sled21 Wrote: So bad, Stephon Diggs quit the team. He evidently hit the locker room, gathered his stuff and was gone before the coaches even made it to the locker room.... Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

Was thinking when I saw this that it's a prima donna move.  If I were the Bills, I'd draft another WR and don't let that infect their locker room.  They've got a good team.  Last thing they need is something like this to boil over every time Diggs doesn't get his was every game.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 12:46 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Meanwhile our superstar WR was out there throwing big blocks and doing whatever it took to help his team.

Taylor has built something special here.

This is as selfless of a team as I've ever seen. Zac has really built something special.....and having superstar players like Burrow and Chase doing the little things is just icing on the cake. I mean, Chase taking on.....and winning....a DE, wow. Boyd with a nice downfield block on that play, and another WR/TE making a critical second level block too. They're selfless, some of them very talented, but all are playing fundamentally sound football. Both sides of the ball. That's a hat's off to the whole staff.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 01:02 PM)Graphicguy Wrote: Was thinking when I saw this that it's a prima donna move.  If I were the Bills, I'd draft another WR and don't let that infect their locker room.  They've got a good team.  Last thing they need is something like this to boil over every time Diggs doesn't get his was every game.

They signed him through 2027 so they are probably locked into him for at least a few more years unless they want to eat a lot of dead cap.  

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 01:01 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Allen was under pressure the entire game. It's funny when receivers expect the qb to go through progressions.

Right? He wasn't even open until Allen had to scramble....by that time Josh was just looking for an out. People were all around him....and Apple (or someone) was in the area close enough to Diggs to make a play on the ball anyway.

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 12:57 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: He was doing it from the beginning. He complained about the over throw on the first 3rd down and he complained when Allen threw it low later in the game. 

And our WR1 loves his QB so much he literally bought a house on the same street as him. Big Grin

Team chemistry is important, people.

Reply/Quote
Out schemed, out executed, and our guys played angry. It’s that simple.
The offensive game plan was beautiful. Quick hitters all while mixing the run and pass so the d ends couldn’t just shoot up field. And all of our guys ran violent on Carrie’s and after catches, we had them on their toes since the first snap.
Joe Burrow is on a Peyton Manning level of pre snap reads and knowing what to do with the ball and having the accuracy to get it there. It’s gorgeous.

Defensively, kept Allen in the pocket, took away the run, and put a tarp over anything deep. Allen simply won’t take what’s given, the flats, underneath, none of that. That’s why he’s so overrated to me. You’ve got to take what they give you in the playoffs
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 12:47 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Diggs is a loser. What a cry baby.

Vikings fans have been consoling Bills fans on the socials....they already knew....

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 01:00 PM)GAWhoDey Wrote: Diggs is a locker room cancer.  Hell of a receiver, but total me first guy.

For sure. Its easy to hide when you're winning and things are cruising. But any adversity and he absolutely shuts down and reverts to acting like an 8 year old. 
Reply/Quote
So satisfying after running into this smug ass Bills fan on Friday. Dude literally mocked me in public for thinking the Bengals had a good shot at winning. Where are you now douchebag snowbro??
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 01:26 PM)CottonHill Wrote: Out schemed, out executed, and our guys played angry. It’s that simple.
The offensive game plan was beautiful. Quick hitters all while mixing the run and pass so the d ends couldn’t just shoot up field. And all of our guys ran violent on Carrie’s and after catches, we had them on their toes since the first snap.
Joe Burrow is on a Peyton Manning level of pre snap reads and knowing what to do with the ball and having the accuracy to get it there. It’s gorgeous.

Defensively, kept Allen in the pocket, took away the run, and put a tarp over anything deep. Allen simply won’t take what’s given, the flats, underneath, none of that. That’s why he’s so overrated to me. You’ve got to take what they give you in the playoffs

His “can, can, can” kill on the play he changed for the Chase TD had the Bills completely confused.

Reply/Quote