How 'bout them Colts?
It's about time Indy caught up.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 09:03 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: It's about time Indy caught up.

Lol!

Actually, I didn't think the Colts would win today. The Chargers are our kryptonite. So, I'm just breathing a sigh of relief we got a way with a win. Colts "should" be 0-3 the way they're playing.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 09:06 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Lol!

Actually, I didn't think the Colts would win today. The Chargers are our kryptonite. So, I'm just breathing a sigh of relief we got a way with a win. Colts "should" be 0-3 the way they're playing.

Cincy, too.

I'm so happy we keep making rookie QBs look like Tom ***** Brady.

But hey - at least we found our running game. So...silver lining I guess. I mean sure, it cost us our passing game, but run game. Woo.

Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 09:20 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Cincy, too.

I'm so happy we keep making rookie QBs look like Tom ***** Brady.

But hey - at least we found our running game. So...silver lining I guess. I mean sure, it cost us our passing game, but run game. Woo.

Don't feel so bad, that rookie - Siemians - is pretty good. He looked better than Brock Osweiler. He outdueled Luck. He's no Tom Brady, but he could be as good as Russell Wilson.

As for your running game... y'all should have started earlier. Maybe you could have won.
Reply/Quote
You know, I don't think the NFL has a 1 TD limit per game! I may be wrong, but I "think" teams are allowed to score more than 1 touchdown per game. ThumbsUp

Congrats on y'all's win. Y'all literally KICKED the crap out of the Dolphins! Lol.

Well... Colts are going to England. Hopefully they do better there. Whatever
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2016, 12:48 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Don't feel so bad, that rookie - Siemians - is pretty good. 

He's thrown two picks in each game....and would have thrown three in the Bengals game if our players could hold on to ones that hit them in the chest and hands. That was the difference in that game. Two of those dropped INTs came on drives that continued for TDs. Take away those 14 pts from denver and the Bengals win. Simien is not that good...but at least you respect him.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2016, 09:24 AM)Beaker Wrote: He's thrown two picks in each game....and would have thrown three in the Bengals game if our players could hold on to ones that hit them in the chest and hands. That was the difference in that game. Two of those dropped INTs came on drives that continued for TDs. Take away those 14 pts from denver and the Bengals win. Simien is not that good...but at least you respect him.

There are other ways to stop drives.

The bengals are just not a very good football team. They let a bad 2nd yr. for all intents and purposes still a rookie beat the snot out of them.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2016, 10:13 AM)Vlad Wrote: There are other ways to stop drives.

The bengals are just not a very good football team. They let a bad 2nd yr. for all intents and purposes still a rookie beat the snot out of them.

Nothing new about the Bengals letting a young/new qb beat them. 

Too bad Ben can't have the same kind of game against the Bengals that new QBs do. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
20-6 half way through the 3rd, across the pond. 

Is this the point where Andy Jr makes his move? Stay tuned bat fans. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Go Colts
Reply/Quote
Colts managed to lose to the worst team in the NFL at blowing leads (they even had a graphic on it). And it was only a game because of one play with a coverage so badly blown by Jax it was comical. Luck didn't help with a pair of really inexplicably dumb fourth quarter plays (throwing on fourth down when he easily could have run for the first and dancing in a clean pocket right into a needless sack on the last series).
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2016, 01:57 PM)Joelist Wrote: Colts managed to lose to the worst team in the NFL at blowing leads (they even had a graphic on it). And it was only a game because of one play with a coverage so badly blown by Jax it was comical. Luck didn't help with a pair of really inexplicably dumb fourth quarter plays (throwing on fourth down when he easily could have run for the first and dancing in a clean pocket right into a needless sack on the last series).

Them Colts just lost.  Anyone see any bad quarterback decisions in final two minutes?
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2016, 01:57 PM)Joelist Wrote: Colts managed to lose to the worst team in the NFL at blowing leads (they even had a graphic on it). And it was only a game because of one play with a coverage so badly blown by Jax it was comical. Luck didn't help with a pair of really inexplicably dumb fourth quarter plays (throwing on fourth down when he easily could have run for the first and dancing in a clean pocket right into a needless sack on the last series).

Thats because Luck is only good enough to be a CFL player, at best!
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2016, 02:00 PM)Dill Wrote: Them Colts just lost.  Anyone see any bad quarterback decisions in final two minutes?

I didn't watch it, but it makes me smile.  Wonder what Coltfan thinks about it? Wink

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2016, 02:03 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I didn't watch it, but it makes me smile.  Wonder what Coltfan thinks about it? Wink

Barely a minute thirty left. 4th and one. Luck runs toward the down line, stops two feet short, and throws a pass which is defensed right away. Burn their final time outs to get the ball back--send no one back for the punt.  etc etc  Jags 30 colts 27.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2016, 10:35 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Nothing new about the Bengals letting a young/new qb beat them. 

Too bad Ben can't have the same kind of game against the Bengals that new QBs do. 

He did though.

Ben beat the bengals twice his rookie season.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 02:25 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Uh... yeah... WRONG!

I'm here and yeah, the Colts lost because once again, they started too slow. Even Luck said it in his interview. We'll see. The defense is injured so once they get healthier, they won't be so much like a sieve.

By the way, congrats on your Bengals lucking their way to a win. If the Jets hadn't screwed up that one kick, it would be the Bengals with the "L". Don't act like the Bengals were superstars in their opening game.

Andy Luck and Andrew Dalton are both overpaid QBs, you with me bruh? A. Luck is pretty average.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Better than a first year just drafted rookie. Your boys were Mr. Wentz's bitches.
Reply/Quote

Did you just bock out last Sunday?  This may be the most bizarre post ever.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-02-2016, 02:07 PM)Dill Wrote: Barely a minute thirty left. 4th and one. Luck runs toward the down line, stops two feet short, and throws a pass which is defensed right away. Burn their final time outs to get the ball back--send no one back for the punt.  etc etc  Jags 30 colts 27.

Yeah that one left me scratching my head.  Even a caveman would have kept it.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote