Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
How 'bout them Colts?
(10-02-2016, 05:47 PM)Beaker Wrote: Better than a first year just drafted rookie. Your boys were Mr. Wentz's bitches.

Well yeah, but unlike Semien, Wentz has talent.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2016, 06:12 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Yeah that one left me scratching my head.  Even a caveman would have kept it.

One more step and he had it. All he had to do was step and fall down.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2016, 06:59 PM)Vlad Wrote: Well yeah, but unlike Semien, Wentz has talent.

How does that explain only putting up 3 points in your loss? Wentz didn't play D for the eagles.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2016, 08:16 PM)Beaker Wrote: How does that explain only putting up 3 points in your loss? Wentz didn't play D for the eagles.

It doesn't, you're the one that brought up Wentz beating the Steelers ass.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2016, 10:02 PM)Vlad Wrote: It doesn't, you're the one that brought up Wentz beating the Steelers ass.

Because you made maybe the dumbest comments in the history of forever.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-02-2016, 02:03 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I didn't watch it, but it makes me smile.  Wonder what Coltfan thinks about it? Wink

What did I think about what? The game? The Colts? Andrew - I can't get going until the 4th quarter - Luck?

Or all of the above?

Okay... it's obvious to anyone with eyeballs that the Colts currently have NO DEFENSE AT ALL! They let the Jags hang 30 pts on them. THIRTY! Someone needs to tell Irsay, Grigson, and Pagano that a football team comprises of OFFENSE, DEFENSE, and SPECIAL TEAMS. Currently the Colts have OFFENSE and SPECIAL TEAMS (which, by the way is currently half-assed).

This year's comical representation of "The Colts" aren't going anywhere. This may be Pagano's last year with the team because right about when they lose their 10th game and Luck is again on the injured list, Irsay will probably fire him.

As for Luck... ya' know... I don't know... it seems to me he's regressed. That 4th and 1 was painful to watch. He ran right up to the line of scrimmage and then tried to soft throw it to the tight end who promptly dropped it. He could have FALLEN at the line of scrimmage and made 1st down! WTF? Right?

I'm kinda numb about the Colts right now. Maybe I'll hang out here and watch y'all play. Steelers, Bengals, and Ravens are way more interesting to watch right now than the Colts.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2016, 04:53 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Andy Luck and Andrew Dalton are both overpaid QBs, you with me bruh? A. Luck is pretty average.

I actually agree with you. At least Dalton seems to make the right decisions. Luck seems to have taken a stupid pill this season because he's made some awful decisions. Right now, you saying Luck is average is giving him too much credit. He's BELOW AVERAGE as far as I'm concerned. Mad
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2016, 07:17 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: I actually agree with you. At least Dalton seems to make the right decisions. Luck seems to have taken a stupid pill this season because he's made some awful decisions. Right now, you saying Luck is average is giving him too much credit. He's BELOW AVERAGE as far as I'm concerned. Mad

Among those TV sports talkers Luck is still considered among the elite. There was a segment a couple days ago discussing how the Colts are wasting Lucks talent by not surrounding him with talent.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2016, 07:12 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: What did I think about what? The game? The Colts? Andrew - I can't get going until the 4th quarter - Luck?

Or all of the above?

Okay... it's obvious to anyone with eyeballs that the Colts currently have NO DEFENSE AT ALL! They let the Jags hang 30 pts on them. THIRTY! Someone needs to tell Irsay, Grigson, and Pagano that a football team comprises of OFFENSE, DEFENSE, and SPECIAL TEAMS. Currently the Colts have OFFENSE and SPECIAL TEAMS (which, by the way is currently half-assed).

This year's comical representation of "The Colts" aren't going anywhere. This may be Pagano's last year with the team because right about when they lose their 10th game and Luck is again on the injured list, Irsay will probably fire him.

As for Luck... ya' know... I don't know... it seems to me he's regressed. That 4th and 1 was painful to watch. He ran right up to the line of scrimmage and then tried to soft throw it to the tight end who promptly dropped it. He could have FALLEN at the line of scrimmage and made 1st down! WTF? Right?

I'm kinda numb about the Colts right now. Maybe I'll hang out here and watch y'all play. Steelers, Bengals, and Ravens are way more interesting to watch right now than the Colts.

We will trade you Marvin for some properly inflated footballs.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-02-2016, 10:10 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Because you made maybe the dumbest comments in the history of forever.

You say that about every comment that goes over your head.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2016, 10:13 AM)Vlad Wrote: There are other ways to stop drives.

The bengals are just not a very good football team. They let a bad 2nd yr. for all intents and purposes still a rookie beat the snot out of them.

(10-05-2016, 09:52 PM)Vlad Wrote: You say that about every comment that goes over your head.

No, he's right.  That is like the dumbest post.....ever.  
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2016, 09:57 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: No, he's right.  That is like the dumbest post.....ever.  

No, I'm right. The bengals are not a very good football team. Average at best.

You are what your record says you are- Bill Parcells
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2016, 10:42 PM)Vlad Wrote: No, I'm right. The bengals are not a very good football team. Average at best.

You are what your record says you are- Bill Parcells

Okay, Bill.  But you still got your ass handed to you by a ROOKIE QB.  And that's not Bill's opinion, that's a fact.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2016, 10:48 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Okay, Bill.  But you still got your ass handed to you by a ROOKIE QB.  And that's not Bill's opinion, that's a fact.

Um "Tiger Teeth" (woooo some scary shit there! lol)...I never denied Wentz beat the Steelers ass.

If you bungle fans could learn to follow the course of the conversation, you would have concluded in post #101 that I agreed with Beaker.

Of course the Steelers were Wentz' bitches, but at least Wentz has talent...unlike the 2nd year bum that beat the bengals.

Get it?
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2016, 11:12 PM)Vlad Wrote:  Um "Tiger Teeth" (woooo some scary shit there! lol)...I never denied Wentz beat the Steelers ass.

If you bungle fans could learn to follow the course of the conversation, you would have concluded in post #101 that I agreed with Beaker.

Of course the Steelers were Wentz' bitches, but at least Wentz has talent...unlike the 2nd year bum that beat the bengals.

Get it?

Ooohhh Vlad, scary name!  You sure are a quick judge of talent.  Wentz could suck the rest of the year, and Siemien could win a SuperBowl.  You have no idea after only 1 or 2 years.  Now, go impale somebody!
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2016, 11:18 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Ooohhh Vlad, scary name!  You sure are a quick judge of talent.  Wentz could suck the rest of the year, and Siemien could win a SuperBowl.  You have no idea after only 1 or 2 years.  Now, go impale somebody!

Lol...thats right, go a different direction now that I made you realize how dumb you were.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2016, 11:22 PM)Vlad Wrote: Lol...thats right, go a different direction now that I made you realize how dumb you were.

Thanks.  I had NO idea how dumb I was until I corresponded with you.  Thank you so much Mr. Restricted.  We're done here.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2016, 11:26 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Thanks.  I had NO idea how dumb I was until I corresponded with you.  Thank you so much Mr. Restricted.  We're done here.

Lol... "corresponded".  Correspond this Tiger Tooth.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2016, 11:12 PM)Vlad Wrote:  Um "Tiger Teeth" (woooo some scary shit there! lol)...I never denied Wentz beat the Steelers ass.

Get it?

That's not what you said.  You made fun of them for losing to a second year player who for all intents is a rookie, while the Steelers lost to....a rookie.  And badly.

Reply/Quote
(10-06-2016, 09:19 AM)michaelsean Wrote: That's not what you said.  You made fun of them for losing to a second year player who for all intents is a rookie, while the Steelers lost to....a rookie.  And badly.

WTF is it with you people?

I acknowledged Wentz beat the Steelers ass.

I went further to say at least the Steelers lost to a QB with talent.

What don't you two bungles understand about this?
Reply/Quote