Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bell Plans On Returning Now?
(11-02-2018, 02:12 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Oh I'm definitely sleeping great tonight. After winning this discussion, I earned it.  ThumbsUp Good night.

You think you WON this discussion?!

How am I still shocked at how delusional Steelers fans are?!

You keep repeating the same bullshit over and over again and I just got tired of proving you wrong!
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2018, 06:48 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Like I said, ignorance is bliss.

(11-02-2018, 07:19 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Come again?

(11-02-2018, 10:11 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: You think you WON this discussion?!

How am I still shocked at how delusional Steelers fans are?!

You keep repeating the same bullshit over and over again and I just got tired of proving you wrong!

Yep, I won it. You mean you just got tired of me proving you wrong. Ignorance is bliss.
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2018, 10:11 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: You keep repeating the same bullshit over and over again.....

Anyone else see the irony in this statement? 
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2018, 11:43 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Anyone else see the irony in this statement? 

I do, but unfortunately Brad will refuse to see the irony. I would have been done with this argument long ago, but there's really nothing going on with these boards right now. 
Reply/Quote
Brad has  :threadjack: everything here, but back on topic.........

That Connor guy really sucks........

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/james-conner-named-afc-offensive-player-of-the-month-as-leveon-bell-continues-to-sit-out-for-steelers/
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2018, 02:21 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Brad has  :threadjack: everything here, but back on topic.........

That Connor guy really sucks........

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/james-conner-named-afc-offensive-player-of-the-month-as-leveon-bell-continues-to-sit-out-for-steelers/

Yes and I hope he sucks again this week for another 100+ yards rushing and 50+ yards receiving.
Reply/Quote