Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Hue to Cleveland finalizing
Per Schefty.
Browns finalizing a deal to make Hue their HC
Reply/Quote
God rest his soul. if that's his only option, I get it. But if he had any chance ANYWHERE else, he should have taken it.

Reply/Quote
AJM to Cleveland trades talks start .........
Reply/Quote
Pretty crazy his 2 chances at being a HC will be with 2 of the worst franchises.

Haslam must be giving him whatever he asked
Reply/Quote
Gotta wonder what the hell he is thinking. How are you going to pick the Browns over the 49ers and the Giants?
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 02:58 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: AJM to Cleveland trades talks start .........

Well I think hue would potentially be interested. It'll just be interesting to see if Cincinnati would be willing to trade within the division. I think it would have to be an in our favor Carson Palmer type deal for them to consider that. 

Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 03:00 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Gotta wonder what the hell he is thinking. How are you going to pick the Browns over the 49ers and the Giants?

All 3 rosters are shit.
Browns offered him full personnel control it sounds like. 
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 03:01 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: All 3 rosters are shit.

Its not really about the rosters. Its about the organizations. The Browns are the trash of trash when it comes to organization ineptitude. The Giants have a respectable organization and the 49ers have to be better than the Browns. The Giants also have a pretty decent roster. 
Reply/Quote
We keep AJM on staff, no way he's going to Hue. Let him play with manziel. One thing is for sure, Browns usually have stockpiled draft picks for compensation...
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 03:04 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: We keep AJM on staff, no way he's going to Hue. Let him play with manziel. One thing is for sure, Browns usually have stockpiled draft picks for compensation...

Gotta agree with this. No way we trade him, especially not within the division. 
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 03:00 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Gotta wonder what the hell he is thinking. How are you going to pick the Browns over the 49ers and the Giants?

I agree with the sentiment that Hue must have really like Cleveland's deal, in particular. If I was in his position, I would also feel like there's somewhat of an advantage of knowing Bengal's players strengths and whatnot.
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 03:04 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Its not really about the rosters. The Giants have a respectable organization and the 49ers have to be better than the Browns. The Giants also have a pretty decent roster. 

Giants roster is Odell Beckham, a bi-polar QB and......

49ers are not better than the Browns. Similar teams right now. No QB, no promising youth on either side of the ball at key positions....
Reply/Quote
Bummer.....

I would wish Hue good luck - But it's the Browns
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 03:06 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Giants roster is Odell Beckham, a bi-polar QB and......

49ers are not better than the Browns. Similar teams right now. No QB, no promising youth on either side of the ball at key positions....

The ineptitude of the Browns organization should trump all of that. 
Reply/Quote
Didn't they already give full personnel control to their vp as well as hiring a sabremetrics guy from the Mets a couple weeks ago??
Reply/Quote
Just got the alert from NFL Mobile...Good for him...but he's walking into a dumpster fire.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

bottom line they offered him a job actually had two interviews already with them and  he had not yet interviewed with Giants.. 

So it is smart to take the job that is offered to you over waiting to see if another team would offer you a job.  

He wants to be a head coach again, it is rare that a actual good situation for a football team has a head coaching opening on the market.

I am happy for him and I feel good that we will fine a good OC to replace him just like we found him to replace Gruden and Guenther to replace Zimmer
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 03:07 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: The ineptitude of the Browns organization should trump all of that. 

Ego is powerful. They offered him a ton of control SF and NY wouldn't. 

(01-13-2016, 03:07 PM)LebanonFan Wrote: Didn't they already give full personnel control to their vp as well as hiring a sabremetrics guy from the Mets a couple weeks ago??

Yes, which is going to make the power struggle fantastic. 
Reply/Quote
I think the Browns are the only team that has made a serious offer.

You've got to go with the bird in hand.

Sucks though.   We lose a good coordinator and QB mentor.  And he knows everything about this team on both sides of the ball.
Reply/Quote
I think Hue can turn it around if given a fair opportunity.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote