Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Hue to Cleveland finalizing
(01-13-2016, 04:36 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Well, he would easily be their #1 WR...so the allure of that + the cap space they have.....

Maybe he should TJ a call about mistakenly thinking you're a WR1.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 04:25 PM)McC Wrote: Is this like the plan that was supposed to keep VJ here?

Was their a plan? Or just Message Board speculation? I have always assumed Jim Schwartz and Coule were coming here in some capacity. Unless Hue hires Schwartz as DC.
Reply/Quote
Go **** yourself, Hue. Now I can just full on hate you instead of just not liking you at all. Can't wait to see the Bengals kick your sorry ass for two years until you become the next fired Stains coach, if they even give you two years. Enjoy 4th place.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 04:39 PM)McC Wrote: Maybe he should TJ a call about mistakenly thinking you're a WR1.

And the money will say, "oh well" 
Reply/Quote
Couldn't get this video to load, but here's a link. 14 seconds, and it's a clean video. Please enjoy:

[url=https://video-dfw1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hvideo-xpf1/v/t42.1790-2/12049948_10156322580395643_764044135_n.mp4?efg=eyJybHIiOjMwMCwicmxhIjo1MTIsInZlbmNvZGVfdGFnIjoidjFfNDAwX2NyZl8yN19tYWluXzMuMF9zZCJ9&rl=300&vabr=111&oh=69d993bcca8436df35a0932b7da0d421&oe=5696DEE5]
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
It's official.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14562572/sources-say-hue-jackson-agreed-terms-browns
Reply/Quote
I don't get it. You have a loaded offense here and a job for as long as you like. I'd be patient and wait for a better offer then Cleveland it wouldn't have taken very long. You'd think he would've learned from Oakland when they stained his record and Marvin had to create an assistant to the secondary job for him just to stay employed in the NFL.
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 05:04 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: I don't get it. You have a loaded offense here and a job for as long as you like. I'd be patient and wait for a better offer then Cleveland it wouldn't have taken very long. You'd think he would've learned from Oakland when they stained his record and Marvin had to create an assistant to the secondary job for him just to stay employed in the NFL.

Apparently Hue was absolutely hell bent on getting a head coaching gig.  
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 05:04 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: I don't get it. You have a loaded offense here and a job for as long as you like. I'd be patient and wait for a better offer then Cleveland it wouldn't have taken very long. You'd think he would've learned from Oakland when they stained his record and Marvin had to create an assistant to the secondary job for him just to stay employed in the NFL.
I don't get it either. Especially from what I'm hearing that he was a frontrunner for the giants job along with McAdoo.

giants or browns? That seems like a no-brainer.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Ugh, the Hue news makes me a saaaaaaaaaaaaaaad panda.
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 06:14 PM)Benton Wrote: I don't get it either. Especially from what I'm hearing that he was a frontrunner for the giants job along with McAdoo.

giants or browns? That seems like a no-brainer.

NY media vs. Cleveland media

NY expectations vs Cleveland expectations.

If Hue gets them at 7-9 or 8-8 next season, he'll probably get a big extension from Haslam.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote

I think it is simply pride. I think he wants to be able to turn a team around. Wonder how much control of the roster they give him?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I think people are overestimating how much people want to work for Mike Brown and/or Marvin Lewis.
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 06:49 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I think people are overestimating how much people want to work for Mike Brown and/or Marvin Lewis.

I think people are overestimating the number of people related to Mike Brown.  
Reply/Quote
I hope he'll wont make a push for Marvin Jones.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
cleveland?

lol@hue
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 06:49 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I think people are overestimating how much people want to work for Mike Brown and/or Marvin Lewis.

Are you kidding me?  It's a proven stepping stone to bigger and better things.  And, when it's not, it's about as close to tenured as you'll find in the league.

Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 07:31 PM)Beaker Wrote: cleveland?

lol@hue

We won't really know if Hue is an outright moron for wanting to be a Browns HC over a  Bengals OC until we see how prestigious the guys who show up to replace him are.

(01-13-2016, 07:36 PM)McC Wrote: Are you kidding me?  It's a proven stepping stone to bigger and better things.  And, when it's not, it's about as close to tenured as you'll find in the league.

Ok, so Hue used it as a stepping stone to get a HC gig, right?  I get it, the Browns don't count and Hue is a moron to go there.  The guy took a better gig with a crappier franchise.  People need to wake up and realize we aren't the New England Patriots and can't expect people to take a downgrade in position for the mere honor of working here.
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 07:37 PM)Nately120 Wrote: We won't really know if Hue is an outright moron for wanting to be a Browns HC

Yes.....we will. Its irrefutable.
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 07:37 PM)Nately120 Wrote: We won't really know if Hue is an outright moron for wanting to be a Browns HC over a  Bengals OC until we see how prestigious the guys who show up to replace him are.

Ok, so Hue used it as a stepping stone to get a HC gig, right?  I get it, the Browns don't count and Hue is a moron to go there.  The guy took a better gig with a crappier franchise.  People need to wake up and realize we aren't the New England Patriots and can't expect people to take a downgrade in position for the mere honor of working here.

I was just responding to you insinuating people wouldn't want to work here.  I did not get into all that other stuff.

Reply/Quote