Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I Hope we Lose Out
Yup. Hope we lose every single remaining game. Throw in a few blowouts. Let it get real ugly. Empty seats, disgruntled fans, non-stop negative local coverage and reaction. Sprinkle in some finger pointing and in house fighting for good measure. Put on a level of disfunction and a cloud of apathy not seen since George W. was in his first term.

Let everyone from supporters and peers see this regime for what it currently is, a failure. Leave no doubt in anyone's mind that significant change must take place. Force the issue, along with Mike Brown's hand. And while you're at it, wipe that smug look off a Marvin's face.

Me saying, thinking and believing any and all of this may make me less of a fan in some minds. And maybe they're right. I don't know, nor do I care. It's the truth. This is what I want to see. And I suspect I'm not alone.

If some of you want different results I completely understand. It makes perfect sense. But I want to see a real shit show. Bring the circus to town. Let it rain down boos. Let that smug bum of a coach squirm more with each press conference. I think the best medicine for a lot us here would just be to enjoy the show. A bumpy ride makes it exciting. And I'd rather laugh at absurd conclusion than continue to allow this team to cause me any frustration.

This is me from here on out, I really don't give a f#%k enough to give any more f#$ks: Popcorn Popcorn Popcorn

What's that expression, some people just want to watch the world burn? That about sums it up.
Reply/Quote
Yep. **** this owner and **** this pathetic excuse for a head coach. They deserve every bit of embarrassment they get... But they're both rolling in millions so who cares, right??
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 03:10 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Yup. Hope we lose every single remaining game. Throw in a few blowouts.  Let it get real ugly. Empty seats, disgruntled fans, non-stop negative local coverage and reaction. Sprinkle in some finger pointing and in house fighting for good measure.  Put on a level of disfunction and a cloud of apathy not seen since George W. was in his first term.

Let everyone from supporters and peers see this regime for what it currently is, a failure. Leave no doubt in anyone's mind that significant change must take place.  Force the issue, along with Mike Brown's hand.  And while you're at it, wipe that smug look off a Marvin's face.

Me saying, thinking and believing any and all of this may make me less of a fan in some minds. And maybe they're right. I don't know, nor do I care. It's the truth. This is what I want to see.  And I suspect I'm not alone.

If some of you want different results I completely understand. It makes perfect sense. But I want to see a real shit show. Bring the circus to town. Let it rain down boos. Let that smug bum of a coach squirm more with each press conference.  I think the best medicine for a lot us  here would just be to enjoy the show. A bumpy ride makes it exciting. And I'd rather laugh at absurd conclusion than continue to allow this team to cause me any frustration.

This is me from here on out, I really don't give a f#%k enough to give any more f#$ks:  Popcorn  Popcorn  Popcorn

What's that expression, some people just want to watch the world burn? That about sums it up.

Word to your mother.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
4-11-1 is looking likely, and that would match our 2008 record. Obviously Marv didn't get fired or resign after that mess, so I expect no change. The o-line is a complete disaster (now on pace for 52 sacks, and yet another awful year for run blocking), yet we all know Paul is going nowhere. Zampese is a joke and seems lost inside the RZ. Guenther can't get any pressure going.

The worst mistake has been by Mike Brown though. Not transitioning from Marv to Zimmer or Gruden after that dreadful playoff game against the Chargers will go down as yet another colossal mistake by the king of loyalty and losing. IF he moves on from Marv, it'll be at least 3 years too late.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 03:38 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: 4-11-1 is looking likely, and that would match our 2008 record. Obviously Marv didn't get fired or resign after that mess, so I expect no change. The o-line is a complete disaster (now on pace for 52 sacks, and yet another awful year for run blocking), yet we all know Paul is going nowhere. Zampese is a joke and seems lost inside the RZ. Guenther can't get any pressure going.

The worst mistake has been by Mike Brown though. Not transitioning from Marv to Zimmer or Gruden after that dreadful playoff game against the Chargers will go down as yet another colossal mistake by the king of loyalty and losing. IF he moves on from Marv, it'll be at least 3 years too late.

I disagree on the last part Zimmer and Gruden units didnt show up 2011-2013 either in the playoffs. Alot of the problems we see now happened then.
If we make a change at head coach then we need to hire someone outside of this organization and who has no ties with this organization. No joeseph, No Simmons, No Zampese, and no Guenther.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
i hope they lose out to and blow it up ... Keep AJ I dont care who they let go besides him....
Reply/Quote
The only difference between this season and the past is, the past 5 years the Bengals have been just good enough to let us down. This year they just suck in every aspect of the game.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 04:00 AM)ANTHONY Wrote: i  hope they lose out to and blow it up ... Keep AJ I dont care who they let go besides him....

I feel like I should be the last person to do this, But I have to say, if I could keep any one player it would be Andy. He'd be 1A and Green would be 1B.

Andy, IMO, is arguably the best value in the entire league. He's far from the best player, but his value is off the charts.  Look at Brock Osweiler's deal for proof. McCarron will probably be making more than Andy by this time next year, which is all sorts of crazy.

But yeah the rest of them can hit the road, starting with Jones and Burfict. Blow it up.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 04:17 AM)TKUHL Wrote: The only difference between this season and the past is, the past 5 years the Bengals have been just good enough to let us down. This year they just suck in every aspect of the game.

At least our clock management has remained consistent.  :paul:
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 04:00 AM)ANTHONY Wrote: i  hope they lose out to and blow it up ... Keep AJ I dont care who they let go besides him....

Man, AJ is balls deep in you son.

Reply/Quote
I hope we do too, cause I'm not fooled, there is no turning this around, the coaches all suck ass and are morons. It's all coming to the light, marvin Lewis team couldn't even beat tj Yates twice. We play not to lose and scared, plus he has no clue on who to play, vetarans always comes first. There's no accountability.
Reply/Quote
I completely agree the first few games of this year I would yell and scream over bad plays , then it gets to a point like last night were you just sit back and laugh at this team. For instance giving up a td on the first drive to an unknown tight end I just laughed and thought "this is how this team comes out off a bye week typical Marvin team after a bye week and typical giving up tds to bum tight ends" or the last drive before halftime were the teams not sure if their trying to score or run the clock out then hurry up when they gain yards but to much time has already been wasted off the clock " I just laugh and say to myself I guess we're setting up the old hail Mary play" this team is starting to look like the 2010 Bengals were I justed tuned in every week to watch the train creck , loved watching home games because I laughed when the Bengals fans booed Marvin and his the ridiculous play calls.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 03:10 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Yup. Hope we lose every single remaining game. Throw in a few blowouts.  Let it get real ugly. Empty seats, disgruntled fans, non-stop negative local coverage and reaction. Sprinkle in some finger pointing and in house fighting for good measure.  Put on a level of disfunction and a cloud of apathy not seen since George W. was in his first term.

Let everyone from supporters and peers see this regime for what it currently is, a failure. Leave no doubt in anyone's mind that significant change must take place.  Force the issue, along with Mike Brown's hand.  And while you're at it, wipe that smug look off a Marvin's face.

Me saying, thinking and believing any and all of this may make me less of a fan in some minds. And maybe they're right. I don't know, nor do I care. It's the truth. This is what I want to see.  And I suspect I'm not alone.

If some of you want different results I completely understand. It makes perfect sense. But I want to see a real shit show. Bring the circus to town. Let it rain down boos. Let that smug bum of a coach squirm more with each press conference.  I think the best medicine for a lot us  here would just be to enjoy the show. A bumpy ride makes it exciting. And I'd rather laugh at absurd conclusion than continue to allow this team to cause me any frustration.

This is me from here on out, I really don't give a f#%k enough to give any more f#$ks:  Popcorn  Popcorn  Popcorn

You do realize if we lose out and get blown out in half the remaining games that Marvin will be back next year, right?
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
I hate to say it, but from the predictions thread I'm basically spot on so far.

I will have to dig it up but basically i said we would lose to NE, Beat Browns, Lose to Redskins and Giants. So bar the Tie vs Redskins which is as  good as a loss at this point.

Nobody can defend Marvin, he has to go.

Edit :-

Just digged it out :

@ Patriots (L)

Browns (W) Just about, but we historically play to Cleveland's level and they at least show fight.
Redskins (L) and sadly i will be there to see it in person 
@Giants (L)
Bills (L) Good Running back and Mobile QB, yeh another loss.
@Ravens (L)
Eagles (L) we suck against rookie QB's
@Browns (L) Split the series
Steelers (L)
@Texans (W) The Irony will be immense, we finally beat them when it means shit.
Ravens (L)

The only thing i might change at this point is a 2nd win vs the Browns. So we would end up 5 - 10 - 1
Reply/Quote
I'd be with you on this except for if we lost out Fat Mike would probably give Fat Marv a fat extension. I hate the fact that this is my favorite team.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 03:38 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: 4-11-1 is looking likely, and that would match our 2008 record. Obviously Marv didn't get fired or resign after that mess, so I expect no change. The o-line is a complete disaster (now on pace for 52 sacks, and yet another awful year for run blocking), yet we all know Paul is going nowhere. Zampese is a joke and seems lost inside the RZ. Guenther can't get any pressure going.

Yep.  Hue was the one that got away.  He had a history here, and is a very capable coach that could also get his team motivated.  I have said it a number of times:  The balls of this team are now in Minnesota, Cleveland, Washington, and Miami.  There are NO BALLS here in the coaching staff.  And they have NO BUSINESS coaching any longer.  
Reply/Quote
Those of us who said this was a 5-11 team after the first 3 games spotted this from the jump. We're looking at top 4 pick in the draft, and hopefully a house cleaning. I see this season as an end of an era. Mike Brown making same mistake as father has set this franchise back decades. Likely won't see another playoff win in my lifetime.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 09:43 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Yep.  Hue was the one that got away.  He had a history here, and is a very capable coach that could also get his team motivated.  I have said it a number of times:  The balls of this team are now in Minnesota, Cleveland, Washington, and Miami.  There are NO BALLS here in the coaching staff.  And they have NO BUSINESS coaching any longer.  

While I do like those guys as coaches...Hue is 0-10 in Cleveland. Minnesotta is on a 4 game losing streak.

What has Hue Jackson ever did as a head coach? He's 8-8 with the Raiders which included falling apart after they traded for Palmer and 0-10 with the Browns.
Reply/Quote
Nobody blames Hue for Cleveland. They traded away all of their talent. Hue was 8-8 with a roster that hadn't sniffed near that nor hadn't after until this season. No one blames Zimmer for Minny. They lost their starting qb and hall of fame rb. And they still fired their OC. Accountability. Minny has played with more fire in their losses then we have.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 10:43 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: While I do like those guys as coaches...Hue is 0-10 in Cleveland. Minnesotta is on a 4 game losing streak.

What has Hue Jackson ever did as a head coach? He's 8-8 with the Raiders which included falling apart after they traded for Palmer and 0-10 with the Browns.

Hue will win a playoff game with the Browns before Cincy wins one if Marvin stays HC.  Hue's offense last year was excellent.  Hue even had a year coaching the defensive secondary (assistant) to improve his perspective and they played very well with him.  I also like his energy, creativity, and desire.  

Don't judge the guy on his record with a Browns team that stripped all of its talent away.  Give him a couple years.  I'm confident he will turn them around.  
Reply/Quote