Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I Hope we Lose Out
Even if we lose out, Marvin and co will still be here next year.

Here's hoping for 10 straight wins!

Reply/Quote
The fan base is becoming overrun with thumb suckers. A true warrior or competitor NEVER wants to lose and desires/attempts to win EVERYTIME they compete. PERIOD !........no matter the circumstances.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2016, 08:42 AM)John Shaft Wrote: The fan base is becoming overrun with thumb suckers. A true warrior or competitor NEVER wants to lose and desires/attempts to win EVERYTIME they compete. PERIOD !........no matter the circumstances.

Yup. :andy:

Reply/Quote
We could always start a cheer, WE'RE NUMBER 31! WE'RE NUMBER 31! Damned Cleveland anyway..
Look, I want us to win, but the thumb sucker in me has serious reservations this year. And besides..I like my thumbs.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2016, 08:42 AM)John Shaft Wrote: The fan base is becoming overrun with thumb suckers. A true warrior or competitor NEVER wants to lose and desires/attempts to win EVERYTIME they compete. PERIOD !........no matter the circumstances.

That's cute.

Desire doesn't mean jack shit when you have a coach that doesn't put players in position to utilize their talents. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2016, 11:47 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: That's cute.

Desire doesn't mean jack shit when you have a coach that doesn't put players in position to utilize their talents. 
John Shaft: HURRY UP rfaulk......Pass me some ammo !

rfaulk: AMMO FOR WHAT ! Ammo "don't mean shit" when our leaders have left us here outnumbered in the middle of nowhere.

There is a phrase that goes.....winning/succeding IN SPITE of circumstances. Either you got a winning mentality or you don't.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2016, 12:22 PM)John Shaft Wrote: John Shaft: HURRY UP rfaulk......Pass me some ammo !

rfaulk: AMMO FOR WHAT ! Ammo "don't mean shit" when our leaders have left us here outnumbered in the middle of nowhere.

There is a phrase that goes.....winning/succeding IN SPITE of circumstances. Either you got a winning mentality or you don't.

[Image: Lp5Kswn.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2016, 12:22 PM)John Shaft Wrote: John Shaft: HURRY UP rfaulk......Pass me some ammo !

That's all good when you can actually affect the outcome. Such as when you're in theater or even suiting up for a football game. We're fans bro. LOL
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
I'd still want us to beat the Steelers at least. No point to prove supercedes that.

Reply/Quote

That thinking applies to players, which are participants, not fans, who are customers.  If you have the mindset as a fan that you're a "true warrior" then you're a mouth breathing simpleton.

This product sucks. That generally doesn't lend itself to a lot of fan enthusiam and support.  Period.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2016, 06:26 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: That thinking applies to players, which are participants, not fans, who are customers.  If you have the mindset as a fan that you're a "true warrior" then you're a mouth breathing simpleton.

This product sucks. That generally doesn't lend itself to a lot of fan enthusiam and support.  Period.

Lol warrior fans
Reply/Quote