Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I LIKED the Bullying....
(09-14-2015, 07:26 PM)Baby Hawk Wrote: I know I'm not being rational about this, but I'm ok with playing this way against the Raiders or Pittsburgh.

yessir
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 02:32 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: As of now, it's 'just playing physical football', as Cooper phrased it.

Cooper phrased it that way because he knows when you watch the tape of the entire play, he was guilty of "physical play" too. Plus, I don't think Jones meant to slam his head on the helmet as much as just push his head back to the ground. The helmet just got in the way.
Reply/Quote
Total victim Mentality:

Quote:"We were just playing physical. I should’ve been playing physical. Honestly, I didn’t even know I hit my head on the helmet."  -  WR Amari Cooper

Doesnt look or sound like a person who just got their head SMASHED or SLAMMED into or with a helmet like all these coddling types are claiming around here.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 07:14 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: if you're going to say this would have been egregious behavior in the NFL of the 70's, you're completely nuts.

you're acting like he swung his helmet at the guy and actually 'smashed' it into him.  he pushed his shoulders down and Coopers head hit the helmet.  if Jones wanted to actually inflict harm, he would have.  

christ all mighty.  some of you people are probably the ones calling the cops when im trying to smoke in the ramp at halftime.  if you want to be entertained by fairies and elves, go to ***** disneyland.  

Pretty much on target regarding the football aspect.  Sorry, I can't get on board with the smoking issue.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 08:24 PM)Beaker Wrote: Cooper phrased it that way because he knows when you watch the tape of the entire play, he was guilty of "physical play" too. Plus, I don't think Jones meant to slam his head on the helmet as much as just push his head back to the ground. The helmet just got in the way.

Yep. I'm wondering if people stating that he "smashed" Cooper's head against the helmet actually saw the play. Frankly, that's not my definition of "smashing" anything. Cooper's head was a couple of inches above the helmet when Jones pushed in down with looked to me like minimal force.

Stupid move by Adam, yes. Vicious attack, far from it.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 07:49 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: This says it all.  Call the cops because 200+ people are smoking outdoors in a confined area away from anyone else.

Do really not think Cooper had anything coming to him?  Do you really think he was hurt by this 'smashing' and 'slamming'?  

If so, this might be a little more up your ally.

[Image: flag_football_large.jpg]

You aren't allowed to smoke in a stadium in Ohio at all numbnuts.
As someone who has family allergic to smoke, yeah if you are ruining their time because you made bad choices....**** you you deserve to be kicked out.
You're the same type of ass hole who blows "vape" in people's faces aren't you?
Yeah you are, don't really need that to be a question.

Was he hurt? No. But that's a piss poor attempt at justifying it. 
Intent is what mattered. 
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 08:24 PM)Beaker Wrote: Cooper phrased it that way because he knows when you watch the tape of the entire play, he was guilty of "physical play" too. Plus, I don't think Jones meant to slam his head on the helmet as much as just push his head back to the ground. The helmet just got in the way.

Shhh! 
Don't disrupt them. Just wait for the same idiots to complain when the next Bengal gets his jaw wired shut.
Remember folks, doesn't matter if it was a dirty hit, just good hard football. 
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 09:24 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: You aren't allowed to smoke in a stadium in Ohio at all numbnuts.
As someone who has family allergic to smoke, yeah if you are ruining their time because you made bad choices....**** you you deserve to be kicked out.
You're the same type of ass hole who blows "vape" in people's faces aren't you?
Yeah you are, don't really need that to be a question.

Was he hurt? No. But that's a piss poor attempt at justifying it. 
Intent is what mattered. 

I know you're not allowed to smoke in stadiums in OH, or anywhere else in the US at this point.  Just like you're not allowed to run stop signs, going to happen.  You need to look both ways as well. 

I'm not talking about smoking in the ***** stands, talking about smoking in the ramps leading up to the upper level.  Where 200+ other people are smoking at the same time.  OUTSIDE.  I'm sorry your family has allergic reactions to smoke, peanuts, cotton, everything; and I wish you luck going outdoors with combustion vehicles.

'Vape'... 'Vape'...?  Listen son, you're barking up the wrong god damn tree there.  'VAPE'...  give me a ***** break.  vape.  When was the last time you were allowed to eat something other than a salad?  vape...

I don't have to justify shit.  Its obvious what happened, you've just painted yourself into a corner and called me out on something you can no longer defend.  You still think Jones clearly tried to 'SMASH' his head?  If his INTENT was to hurt the man, he would have.  Thats a grown ass man with years of experience in one of the most dangerous jobs on earth atm.   His INTENT was to make a point to a kid and he did his job.  Again, if you dont think points should be made, you might switch sports because any team you can morally support is going to be the red-headed step child of the league forevermore.  

***** vape....  unbelievable.    
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 04:41 PM)Wyche Wrote: .....as did the Raiders of days gone by.....

Yep.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Kinda the way I saw it too.....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Oh.....I don't smoke anymore....but they don't say a word at Eldora....in Rossburg, OH......and I see nothing wrong with smoking outside on the ramps. In fact, they should provide a specific area for smokers to enjoy a stoge or two....away from those of us who don't smoke. Compromise and common sense no longer seem to be a part of our lexicon these days....

Reply/Quote
https://vine.co/v/eF2FdO1P50m

Go to that link. Adam Jones got hit in the throat. While I'm not condoning what he did, he had a reason to go at him and I don't mind it at all. If what he did came out of nowhere then yeah but Amari had it coming.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2015, 12:44 AM)whodey4life84 Wrote: https://vine.co/v/eF2FdO1P50m

Go to that link. Adam Jones got hit in the throat. While I'm not condoning what he did, he had a reason to go at him and I don't mind it at all. If what he did came out of nowhere then yeah but Amari had it coming.

Thanks for the link....I've shared in a couple of threads....if you don't mind.

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 10:48 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: I know you're not allowed to smoke in stadiums in OH, or anywhere else in the US at this point.  Just like you're not allowed to run stop signs, going to happen.  You need to look both ways as well. 

I'm not talking about smoking in the ***** stands, talking about smoking in the ramps leading up to the upper level.  Where 200+ other people are smoking at the same time.  OUTSIDE.  I'm sorry your family has allergic reactions to smoke, peanuts, cotton, everything; and I wish you luck going outdoors with combustion vehicles.

'Vape'... 'Vape'...?  Listen son, you're barking up the wrong god damn tree there.  'VAPE'...  give me a ***** break.  vape.  When was the last time you were allowed to eat something other than a salad?  vape...

I don't have to justify shit.  Its obvious what happened, you've just painted yourself into a corner and called me out on something you can no longer defend.  You still think Jones clearly tried to 'SMASH' his head?  If his INTENT was to hurt the man, he would have.  Thats a grown ass man with years of experience in one of the most dangerous jobs on earth atm.   His INTENT was to make a point to a kid and he did his job.  Again, if you dont think points should be made, you might switch sports because any team you can morally support is going to be the red-headed step child of the league forevermore.  

***** vape....  unbelievable.    

Little ***** baby.
Go figure. A giant dick named himself after part of a penis.
Do the world a favor and swallow yourself. 
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2015, 12:44 AM)whodey4life84 Wrote: https://vine.co/v/eF2FdO1P50m

It appears to me that could have been an attempted block. It seems Cooper wasn't even facing Jones when he stuck his arm out. Amari is apparently 3 inches taller than Jones, so hand placement could have been an issue..

Not condoning it, just an observation.
Reply/Quote
I just realized what shitty poster Vas is. Welp my apologies for this thread.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2015, 01:12 AM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: I just realized what shitty poster Vas is. Welp my apologies for this thread.

Just realized the same.  Good luck sheltering yourself from reality bud.  

If you honestly think pacman was intentionally trying to hurt cooper, but was unable to do as such given his position, then more power to you.  I genuinely apologize if I offended you, because just like Adam, I held up.  
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2015, 01:20 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Just realized the same.  Good luck sheltering yourself from reality bud.  

If you honestly think pacman was intentionally trying to hurt cooper, but was unable to do as such given his position, then more power to you.  I genuinely apologize if I offended you, because just like Adam, I held up.  

You didn't offend. You are just an irrational shit head. 

I'm sure ripping a guys helmet off and shoving it downward has nothing but the best intentions. 
The fact he didn't actually hurt him is irrelevant.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2015, 01:22 AM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: You didn't offend. You are just an irrational shit head. 

I'm sure ripping a guys helmet off and shoving it downward has nothing but the best intentions. 

You're not even consistent at this point.  First you said he smashed his head with the helmet, now he shoved his head into the helmet.  Sounds like you don't think it was as bad as originally thought.  

Dude.  You started to ride my ass, I told how you were wrong.  No hard feelings.  I'd tell you to take the pill and drop it, but I know you're probably conveniently allergic.  

"Shoving" is against the rules for you. Time for a new sport.   

I tried to be reasonable with you.  I really did.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2015, 01:22 AM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: You didn't offend. You are just an irrational shit head. 

I don't approve of what Jones did at all, I've said on here in other threads he deserves what ever punishment he gets for his actions. However, let's be completely honest here. Adam Jones is in better physical shape then anyone posting on these boards. If he wanted to actually do long term damage, he would have. He was pissed about what happened during the play with Cooper, and went after him at the end. In the position Jones was in, sitting on top of him, he could have easily done serious damage, but he did not. That does not negate that it was crap and shouldn't have happened, but if he wanted to really hurt the man, he'd be hurt.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote