Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I LIKED the Bullying....
Jerry....Jerry....Jerry
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2015, 01:36 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: You're not even consistent at this point.  First you said he smashed his head with the helmet, now he shoved his head into the helmet.  Sounds like you don't think it was as bad as originally thought.  

Dude.  You started to ride my ass, I told how you were wrong.  No hard feelings.  I'd tell you to take the pill and drop it, but I know you're probably conveniently allergic.  

"Shoving" is against the rules for you. Time for a new sport.   

I tried to be reasonable with you.  I really did.

Whatever. Shoving a guys head after you rip his helmet off is against the rules. Glad you resorted to the semantics of shove, smash and whatever else you want to nitpick.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2015, 12:44 AM)whodey4life84 Wrote: https://vine.co/v/eF2FdO1P50m

Go to that link. Adam Jones got hit in the throat. While I'm not condoning what he did, he had a reason to go at him and I don't mind it at all. If what he did came out of nowhere then yeah but Amari had it coming.

Thanks for the link. 1st I've saw it replayed. I don't think Jones meant to slam his head into his helmet. Just a heat of the moment thing. What goes around comes around. Pay the fine & move on.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 08:26 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Total victim Mentality:

Doesnt look or sound like a person who just got their head SMASHED or SLAMMED into or with a helmet like all these coddling types are claiming around here.

If you listen to Cooper he said he didn't even know about the smashing of the head into the helmet.  He said it was just football.  I give this kid a lot of credit because he's not shying away from what happened and complaining - seems like a very professional response for a rookie.

Cooper, unlike many do-gooder's out there understands that which happens between the lines is very much different that outside of them.  It's football for crying out loud, it's a violent sport where emotions run high.  These guys understand that and why they respect each other so much.  For them no big deal.

The rest of us, especially the media, can judge all they want but at the end of the day we all want to see the best these guys have to offer on every play.  That's what makes the NFL what it is.  Just part of the game.  If you don't like it don't watch. 
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2015, 01:10 AM)Emphasis Wrote: It appears to me that could have been an attempted block. It seems Cooper wasn't even facing Jones when he stuck his arm out. Amari is apparently 3 inches taller than Jones, so hand placement could have been an issue..

Not condoning it, just an observation.

From what I saw in the video Coopers head turns toward Jones for a second when he hit Jones.  Watch Coopers head.  It moves back and forth toward Jones a few times and once right when he extended his arm.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2015, 03:52 AM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Whatever. Shoving a guys head after you rip his helmet off is against the rules. Glad you resorted to the semantics of shove, smash and whatever else you want to nitpick.

Dear RoyleRedlegs,

You are the one ***** and screaming about how terrible this was. How he should be getting suspended for you're now appropriately terming 'shoving' his head into his helmet.  SUSPENDED?  Grow a pair of nuts.

Glad you're finally realizing that you'd rather talk trash about my username and the manner in which I've brought you back around to sanity than this subject itself.  Give me your address so I can invoice you next time little boy.

Your Internet Dad,
Vas Deferens
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2015, 02:19 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Dear RoyleRedlegs,

You are the one ***** and screaming about how terrible this was. How he should be getting suspended for you're now appropriately terming 'shoving' his head into his helmet.  SUSPENDED?  Grow a pair of nuts.

Glad you're finally realizing that you'd rather talk trash about my username and the manner in which I've brought you back around to sanity than this subject itself.  Give me your address so I can invoice you next time little boy.

Your Internet Dad,
Vas Deferens

Dude, he should have been ejected. That's the standard when you rip another player's helmet off in a fight.
Why they didn't do it, I don't know.
He should have probably been suspended one game. 
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2015, 02:23 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Dude, he should have been ejected. That's the standard when you rip another player's helmet off in a fight.
Why they didn't do it, I don't know.
He should have probably been suspended one game. 

I am serious, do you watch more games than the Bengals?

I see guys get their helmets yanked off 2 or 3 times a week in the NFL. It is a common occurrence with DL and OL.

I have not seen any of them tossed for ripping off a guy's helmet. I have seen them tossed for throwing punches after they ripped off the helmet.

No punches were thrown so no story here (reason for tossing Jones), it was a weekly occurrence and warrants a fine at most.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 09:24 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: You aren't allowed to smoke in a stadium in Ohio at all numbnuts.
As someone who has family allergic to smoke, yeah if you are ruining their time because you made bad choices....**** you you deserve to be kicked out.
You're the same type of ass hole who blows "vape" in people's faces aren't you?
Yeah you are, don't really need that to be a question.

Was he hurt? No. But that's a piss poor attempt at justifying it. 
Intent is what mattered. 

(09-14-2015, 09:25 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Shhh! 
Don't disrupt them. Just wait for the same idiots to complain when the next Bengal gets his jaw wired shut.
Remember folks, doesn't matter if it was a dirty hit, just good hard football. 

This would maybe relevant if Garvin who hit Huber or Rivers who hit Rivers was suspended.

But neither was tossed (no penalty on Garvin and a Steeler's TD) and neither was suspended after the fact

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2015, 02:27 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I am serious, do you watch more games than the Bengals?

They don't get a lot of NFL coverage in lolipop land
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2015, 02:27 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I am serious, do you watch more games than the Bengals?

I see guys get their helmets yanked off 2 or 3 times a week in the NFL. It is a common occurrence with DL and OL.

I have not seen any of them tossed for ripping off a guy's helmet. I have seen them tossed for throwing punches after they ripped off the helmet.

No punches were thrown so no story here (reason for tossing Jones), it was a weekly occurrence and warrants a fine at most.

Please show me this type of play every week from here on out okay? 
Reply/Quote
Jaw at them; don't taunt.

Hit them...between the whistles.

Make them pay for trying...without breaking rules.

I'm all for a bully mentality, but you can't cost your team yards and first downs by being a jackass after the play.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2015, 02:38 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Jaw at them; don't taunt.

I'm all for a bully mentality, but you can't cost your team yards and first downs by being a jackass after the play.

You're a pansy who should play flag football. - people who would be flipping out if it were the other way around

I don't see why you can't disprove of what Jones did and support what Iloka did (minus taunting penalty)

Just lay him out the next chance you get. Put your facemask in his thigh next time he has the ball. Do it legally and between the whistles. Not a hard concept. 
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2015, 02:38 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Jaw at them; don't taunt.

Agreed.  I also don't think it would have gotten as much attention if it were not Jones.  Like it or not, he has built a reputation for himself.  One that he will always be associated with.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2015, 02:48 PM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: Agreed.  I also don't think it would have gotten as much attention if it were not Jones.  Like it or not, he has built a reputation for himself.  One that he will always be associated with.

We saw this with Burfict. Remember all those awful calls he got just because they were close? 
Reputations matter. 
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2015, 02:38 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Please show me this type of play every week from here on out okay? 

I suggest you expand your horizons.

I watch all or portions of all games every week.

It is obvious you do not.

I will not do your homework for you.

You are wrong, admit it and move on. We are all wrong and not perfect.

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2015, 02:53 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: We saw this with Burfict. Remember all those awful calls he got just because they were close? 
Reputations matter. 

I agree reputations do matter.

The Steeler's reputation of a being a bad ass caused teams to crap their pants once the game started.

It is called intimidation and it is good to see our boys doing the intimidating for a change.

I will take the occasional 15 yard penalty in return for watching opposing QB's throw the ball early or WR's short arm catches for fear of being laid out.

Reply/Quote
Geez, if this is what you people want to see so badly why didn't we want to sign Suh?
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2015, 03:17 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Geez, if this is what you people want to see so badly why didn't we want to sign Suh?

I did want to sign Suh and so did others seeing as he was the #1 FA prospect in the NFL, I also wanted Hardy who I considered #2

Because we don't have the checkbook?????????????? Or a vote, we were overruled.

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2015, 03:25 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I did want to sign Suh and so did others seeing as he was the #1 FA prospect in the NFL, I also wanted Hardy who I considered #2

Because we don't have the checkbook?????????????? Or a vote, we were overruled.

Well Miami should be getting much better now that they have him to play dirty after the whistle.  
Reply/Quote