Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I didn't think I'd cry...
But when Pratt came down with that football, it just came out.

30 years of pain. 30 years of guys like Gus Frerotte and (bless him) Jon Kitna. Ki-Jana. Reinard. My dude Jeff Blake.

0-7 with Marv. Seeing good cores like Palmer/Chad/Housh etc and Dalton/Green/Eifert etc go to waste.

I literally looked at my smiling Wife like a child and kept saying "they won a playoff game". It's finally over, fellas. Congrats!

Who Dey
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 10:16 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: But when Pratt came down with that football, it just came out.

30 years of pain. 30 years of guys like Gus Frerotte and (bless him) Jon Kitna. Ki-Jana. Reinard. My dude Jeff Blake.

0-7 with Marv. Seeing good cores like Palmer/Chad/Housh etc and Dalton/Green/Eifert etc go to waste.

I literally looked at my smiling Wife like a child and kept saying "they won a playoff game". It's finally over, fellas. Congrats!

Who Dey

It's been less than an HOUR since the Bengals LAST playoff win. Let that sink in!!!

[Image: baby-dancing.gif]
Reply/Quote
I didn’t cry or celebrate. All I want to know is who’s next.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
[Image: tumblr_o36dfxAoRt1ufzn2po1_500.gifv]
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Me too man!
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
I literally feel like I left everything out there on the field. That last minute caused me to have to piss in a wastebasket, couldn't hold it, and I wasn't moving. I'll never forget, ever, that when Pratt caught that ball, I was a peein'.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 10:24 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I literally feel like I left everything out there on the field. That last minute caused me to have to piss in a wastebasket, couldn't hold it, and I wasn't moving. I'll never forget, ever, that when Pratt caught that ball, I was a peein'.

You have to do that every week now! It’s good luck!
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 10:16 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: But when Pratt came down with that football, it just came out.

Who Dey

Wait until you see Joe holding the super bowl trophy in a few weeks!
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 10:21 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: I didn’t cry or celebrate. All I want to know is who’s next.

On to the next one

- Jay-Z
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 10:24 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I literally feel like I left everything out there on the field.  That last minute caused me to have to piss in a wastebasket, couldn't hold it, and I wasn't moving.  I'll never forget, ever, that when Pratt caught that ball, I was a peein'.

Hey I have an extra urine bottle here if you need it for next week?
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 10:24 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I literally feel like I left everything out there on the field. That last minute caused me to have to piss in a wastebasket, couldn't hold it, and I wasn't moving. I'll never forget, ever, that when Pratt caught that ball, I was a peein'.

If you would've gotten more pressure on Carr it wouldn't have been nearly as close... Step it up Tiger Teeth!!!
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 10:26 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: You have to do that every week now! It’s good luck!

Not a problem.  If it helps us win, it goes into my ritual gameday activities.  So you want pee?  I'll drink extra next week, plenty of pee all the way to The Lombardi trophy.  
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 10:27 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Wait until you see Joe holding the super bowl trophy in a few weeks!

Hopefully by then, we're all more normalized to this whole winning in the playoffs business. LOL
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Lmao - Pissed in the trash can. I get it I guess. Can't walk away from that situation
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 10:29 PM)jason Wrote: If you would've gotten more pressure on Carr it wouldn't have been nearly as close... Step it up Tiger Teeth!!!

Sorry man, it was a spur of the moment decision.
Reply/Quote
All that whining is over fellas... And ladies... They did it!!!

Now keep advancing...

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I'm 30 years old. My dad passed away this past year after having season tickets for almost 20 years. Bitter sweet, couldn't be more stoked about the win, but really stinks not being able to celebrate with people you've gone through so many ups and downs with.

I'm sure I'm not the only one in this boat and imagine there's a lot of emotional Bengals fan today.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 10:28 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Hey I have an extra urine bottle here if you need it for next week?

Nope.  Has to be in the wastebasket man.  I ain't messin with mojo.
Reply/Quote
My heart was pounding the last five minutes of the game. When Pratt got that interception I yelled it's over. My wife the very casual fan says "what's over"
Reply/Quote
Cutting onions in the GD thread, for sure.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote