Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"I don't stand by anything."
"I don't stand by anything."

Quote:JOHN DICKERSON: Did President Obama give you any advice that was helpful? That you think, wow, he really was–

DONALD TRUMP: — Well, he was very nice to me. But after that, we’ve had some difficulties. So it doesn’t matter. You know, words are less important to me than deeds. And you– you saw what happened with surveillance. And everybody saw what happened with surveillance–

JOHN DICKERSON: Difficulties how?

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP: — and I thought that — well, you saw what happened with surveillance. And I think that was inappropriate, but that’s the way–

JOHN DICKERSON: What does that mean, sir?

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP: You can figure that out yourself.

JOHN DICKERSON: Well, I– the reason I ask is you said he was– you called him “sick and bad”.

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP: Look, you can figure it out yourself. He was very nice to me with words, but– and when I was with him — but after that, there has been no relationship.

JOHN DICKERSON: But you stand by that claim about him?

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP: I don’t stand by anything. I just– you can take it the way you want. I think our side’s been proven very strongly. And everybody’s talking about it. And frankly it should be discussed. I think that is a very big surveillance of our citizens. I think it’s a very big topic. And it’s a topic that should be number one. And we should find out what the hell is going on.

JOHN DICKERSON: I just wanted to find out, though. You’re– you’re the president of the United States. You said he was “sick and bad” because he had tapped you– I’m just–

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP: You can take– any way. You can take it any way you want.

JOHN DICKERSON: But I’m asking you. Because you don’t want it to be–

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP: You don’t–

JOHN DICKERSON: –fake news. I want to hear it from–

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP: You don’t have to–

JOHN DICKERSON: –President Trump.

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP: –ask me. You don’t have to ask me.

JOHN DICKERSON: Why not?

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP: Because I have my own opinions. You can have your own opinions.

JOHN DICKERSON: But I want to know your opinions. You’re the president of the United States.

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP: Okay, it’s enough. Thank you. Thank you very much.

No shit, Sherlock.
(05-03-2017, 09:18 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: "I don't stand by anything."

No shit, Sherlock.

See, I thought maybe he at least believe the stuff he said when he said it.  But sadly he's just spouting crap from his face hole and people buy it.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(05-03-2017, 09:18 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: "I don't stand by anything."

No shit, Sherlock.

Lol, I think I have "figured it out."
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(05-03-2017, 09:31 AM)GMDino Wrote: See, I thought maybe he at least believe the stuff he said when he said it.  But sadly he's just spouting crap from his face hole and people buy it.

Hilarious  This is just the lying press is making Trump look bad, Dino.

You saw what Obama did.  EVERYONE saw it.
BS.

The man cares deeply about money and tv ratings.
PESD is a terrible thing.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(05-03-2017, 07:24 PM)bfine32 Wrote: PESD is a terrible thing.

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Hills-accepts-responsibility-for-loss

Your comment in a thread about Trump's refusal to accept responsibility for anything he says in the past, present, and future is especially funny considering your thread complaining about Hillary's lack of accountability.

Show me on the doll where my bad words hurt you. There's a safe place for you in Jungle Noise.
(05-04-2017, 08:49 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Hills-accepts-responsibility-for-loss

Your comment in a thread about Trump's refusal to accept responsibility for anything he says in the past, present, and future is especially funny considering your thread complaining about Hillary's lack of accountability.

Show me on the doll where my bad words hurt you. There's a safe place for you in Jungle Noise.

i dont think hes safe in their either
People suck
(05-03-2017, 07:24 PM)bfine32 Wrote: PESD is a terrible thing.

So are people who don't care that our President will not stand by anything he says.

Please tell me what you would ahve asked the president about these remarks.

Oh, thats; right.  You would never question anything Trump ever says because you think that is the definition of PESD.

"Anyone who questions anything the President says is suffer from a mental disorder.  there is no other possible explanation for anyone questioning anything that President Trump says! Derp,"
I guesss it is easier to type "PESD" than "fake news".

Got to make it as easy as possible for trump supporters to respond to something without mentioning the facts at all. Based on Bfines responses the programming by the echo chamber seems to be working quite well.
(05-04-2017, 09:05 AM)Griever Wrote: i dont think hes safe in their either

Based upon "his" past hatred of questions, probably a good thing I didn't include a question mark because "he" might have gone all 50 shades of snowflake on my ass.
(05-04-2017, 08:49 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Hills-accepts-responsibility-for-loss

Do me (and you) a favor. Hit the back arrow and look at the list of threads. Then tell me if you can decipher the difference between PESD and one thread about Hillary and her failure to accept responsibility for the election. If you can great; if you cannot, then you suffer from it worse than I suspect. I am willing to explain the difference if you remain perplexed after the visual aid.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(05-04-2017, 11:27 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Do me (and you) a favor. Hit the back arrow and look at the list of threads. Then tell me if you can decipher the difference between PESD and one thread about Hillary and her failure to accept responsibility for the election. If you can great; if you cannot, then you suffer from it worse than I suspect. I am willing to explain the difference if you remain perplexed after the visual aid.

He's so triggered in so many threads. Still perplexed after that visual aid?

Hint: You're so pissed you made up an acronym for a fake disorder, PESD. Not surprisingly, the irony is lost on you.
I feel like this is being taken out of context. I don't see this as a matter of Trump literally "not standing by anything". It seemed to me that he was avoiding saying something that could further be used against him. Sadly it didn't work in his favor because now he doesn't "stand by anything".
(05-04-2017, 12:25 PM)Matt_Crimson Wrote: I feel like this is being taken out of context. I don't see this as a matter of Trump literally "not standing by anything". It seemed to me that he was avoiding saying something that could further be used against him. Sadly it didn't work in his favor because now he doesn't "stand by anything".

Two points IMHO:

1) He doesn't stand by anything.  He blurts out whatever he just heard/saw on television and then when asked about it folds it back to "you can make your own decisions" even when confronted with what he said being a complete and utter falsehood.

2) This wasn't taken out of context ala Clinton's "What difference does it make."  This was his typical inability to have an intellectual discussion on any topic INCLUDING what he himself said.
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(05-04-2017, 12:25 PM)Matt_Crimson Wrote: I feel like this is being taken out of context. I don't see this as a matter of Trump literally "not standing by anything". It seemed to me that he was avoiding saying something that could further be used against him. Sadly it didn't work in his favor because now he doesn't "stand by anything".

What has He stood by?
(05-03-2017, 07:56 PM)Matt_Crimson Wrote: Well the point is that she hasn't proven anything regarding voters swayed by Russian involvement. 

What has Trump proven about his claim Obama had him wiretapped?  Nothing.  What has He proven about any of His claims?

"I don't stand by anything" is the most honest statement Trump has made.  It's an admission he is full of shit.  If we translate it into Latin it could be the Trump University motto.

Quia Non Aliquid Adsistit

That's ***** Presidential! Or maybe a t-shirt or baseball cap slogan?

#MAGA = #QNAA or #IDSBA for all his supports who want to build a wall and believe immigrants should all speak American.
(05-04-2017, 01:15 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: What has He stood by?

He stood by the desk when he said it.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(05-04-2017, 01:57 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: He stood by the desk when he said it.

Pwned.

(05-04-2017, 12:35 PM)GMDino Wrote: Two points IMHO:

1) He doesn't stand by anything.  He blurts out whatever he just heard/saw on television and then when asked about it folds it back to "you can make your own decisions" even when confronted with what he said being a complete and utter falsehood.

I think it's a situational thing. Im not gonna sit here and act like Trump literally doesn't stand by anything.

Quote:2) This wasn't taken out of context ala Clinton's "What difference does it make."  This was his typical inability to have an intellectual discussion on any topic INCLUDING what he himself said.

Perhaps. But then again Trump didnt seem all that intetested in the conversation to begin with.