Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
I just realized Iv never seen Burrow fail
Bengals lost that game. They deserved to lose that game based on what they put on the field. Some post about failing didn't make the Bengals lose today. Hopefully today was a wake up moment and the team learns from it. On to next week. Today's loss isn't the end of the world.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
This thread should be taken out back and...
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2022, 06:10 PM)Housh Wrote: What i mean is individually

I’m sure there’s a game someone will name where he was bad and lost it but from my memory i don’t think Burrow has had a fail like that yet.

That’s so weird.

You can now remove this from your bucket.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 06:45 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Bengals lost that game.  They deserved to lose that game based on what they put on the field.  Some post about failing didn't make the Bengals lose today.  Hopefully today was a wake up moment and the team learns from it.  On to next week.  Today's loss isn't the end of the world.

I wouldn't necessarily say the Bengals lost that game, but I WOULD say that four picks, one a pick six, and a lost fumble DID lose that game. 

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 06:40 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Well tbf Burrow’s worst game is still in the 60’s for passer rating. How Dalton managed the infamous 2.0 vs the lowly Browns was inexplicable. LOL

Anyway, I’m seeing PLENTY of criticism for Burrow right now. And rightfully so. I just hope it’s rust…

Yeah, but you're seeing most of it from me....lol. Yeah man, damn sure hoping it's rust. Every QB is due an egg now and again too.

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 06:51 PM)Wyche Wrote: I wouldn't necessarily say the Bengals lost that game, but I WOULD say that four picks, one a pick six, and a lost fumble DID lose that game. 

So they lost the game.   Wink

It was a complete shit show on offense.  It was apparent the starters didn't play in preseason.  

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 06:53 PM)Wyche Wrote: Yeah, but you're seeing most of it from me....lol. Yeah man, damn sure hoping it's rust. Every QB is due an egg now and again too.

I think the Bengals are overconfident at some level and it led to resting starters in preseason.

In my mind, Taylor's playcalling is still a questionmark.

This roster is loaded and ready to win. If they can't win now, they'll never win when Burrow gets paid.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 06:53 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Yeah, but you're seeing most of it from me....lol. Yeah man, damn sure hoping it's rust. Every QB is due an egg now and again too.

Nah. He’s getting absolutely killed both here and elsewhere online right now.

It’s just weird when he has a game like this, or Chicago last year. His ability to read coverages is arguably right there with accuracy for his best attribute. A couple of the reads today were just so un-Joe like. Like literally wtf were you seeing on that type throws.

And he specifically said he wanted to work on cleaning up the turnovers this season. Suffice to say, not a good start on that front.

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 06:57 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I think the Bengals are overconfident at some level and it led to resting starters in preseason.

This roster is loaded and ready to win. If they can't win now, they'll never win when Burrow gets paid.

Hard to knock the play calling too much when your big money RB is averaging 3.0 ypc, and you give up 7 sacks. Taylor and Callahan were once again handcuffed by a subpar OL (wasn’t that supposed to be Pittsburgh?). The left side was so, so bad today.

Reply/Quote
How to do properly play call when your QB is throwing it up like candy
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 07:07 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: How to do properly play call when your QB is throwing it up like candy

even in the 2nd half when he was playing a little better he was still off and his passes didnt have much on them
Reply/Quote
This thread....

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 07:03 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Hard to knock the play calling too much when your big money RB is averaging 3.0 ypc, and you give up 7 sacks. Taylor and Callahan were once again handcuffed by a subpar OL (wasn’t that supposed to be Pittsburgh?). The left side was so, so bad today.

At what point is it coaching that the line is bad still?
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 07:12 PM)Leon Wrote: even in the 2nd half when he was playing a little better he was still off and his passes didnt have much on them

Yep
Reply/Quote
Blame Housh
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 07:00 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Nah. He’s getting absolutely killed both here and elsewhere online right now.

It’s just weird when he has a game like this, or Chicago last year. His ability to read coverages is arguably right there with accuracy for his best attribute. A couple of the reads today were just so un-Joe like. Like literally wtf were you seeing on that type throws.

And he specifically said he wanted to work on cleaning up the turnovers this season. Suffice to say, not a good start on that front.

Yeah.....there was a WTF throw to Mixon, and the one in the EZ to Chase that also could've been INTs. He just didn't have it today.

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 07:23 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: At what point is it coaching that the line is bad still?

If it's coaching there, it's the line coach. Not Callahan or Taylor.

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 06:57 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I think the Bengals are overconfident at some level and it led to resting starters in preseason.

Yeah, I ain't buying that, the defense didn't play starters either and they played a good game. This loss is squarely, and I mean SQUARELY, on Joe Burrow. You don't win many games when your QB turns it over five times Pistons. I don't care if you're Vince Lombardi.

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 06:54 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: So they lost the game.   Wink

It was a complete shit show on offense.  It was apparent the starters didn't play in preseason.  

So how do we explain the defense playing well? They didn't play preseason either. Five turnovers and three bad snaps from an emergency long snapper lost the game. That's it. Not coaches, no one on D, not Ja'Marr, not Tyler, not Hayden, not Mixon, Perine, Thomas, etc. It was five turnovers and the long snapper.....and the long snapper would have never been in that position if we don't have five turnovers. 

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 08:21 PM)Wyche Wrote: If it's coaching there, it's the line coach. Not Callahan or Taylor.

Precisely.
Reply/Quote