Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
I just realized Iv never seen Burrow fail
(09-11-2022, 08:23 PM)Wyche Wrote: Yeah, I ain't buying that, the defense didn't play starters either and they played a good game. This loss is squarely, and I mean SQUARELY, on Joe Burrow. You don't win many games when your QB turns it over five times Pistons. I don't care if you're Vince Lombardi.

Let's just hope that this is his bad game and that he doesn't morph into Baker Mayfield. Guys can regress.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 06:53 PM)Wyche Wrote: Yeah, but you're seeing most of it from me....lol. Yeah man, damn sure hoping it's rust. Every QB is due an egg now and again too.

Yes, and remember he had an operation during the preseason where they removed some of his intestine and was a lot worse than we thought when first announced.

Still, the QB play in the first half was one of the worse imaginable. 
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 07:23 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: At what point is it coaching that the line is bad still?

I’d at least partially blame Tobin for giving the coaches a choice between Cordell Volson and Jackson Carman at LG. They were set up to fail.

I don’t understand why Spain is sitting on the couch unsigned. Hopefully the leash is extremely short for Volson with Scharping here now.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
I see some posters hinting at it and i am thinking the same thing…..i wonder if the way the line is coaches is the issue and no matter who we get, will do bad?
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 08:41 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I’d at least partially blame Tobin for giving the coaches a choice between Cordell Volson and Jackson Carman at LG. They were set up to fail.

I don’t understand why Spain is sitting on the couch unsigned. Hopefully the leash is extremely short for Volson with Scharping here now.

Yes! SPAIN. I don't get it.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 08:21 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: If it's coaching there, it's the line coach. Not Callahan or Taylor.

We’ve blamed how many OL coaches in a row now? At some point the FO has to start nailing some of these picks.

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 08:33 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Let's just hope that this is his bad game and that he doesn't morph into Baker Mayfield. Guys can regress.

JFC get a grip.

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 08:33 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Let's just hope that this is his bad game and that he doesn't morph into Baker Mayfield. Guys can regress.

This post made me laugh really hard because of the silliness.  LMAO

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 08:46 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: This post made me laugh really hard because of the silliness.  LMAO

This place is so predictable.

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 08:47 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: This place is so predictable.

It is. 

TBH, the first word that came to mind when i posted that was "stupid" but i didn't want to be mean. 

But, it was a really stupid thing to type.  Hilarious

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Everything we ever type on this board immediately happens..  I'm going to burp.. See? I burped! 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I posted it tongue in cheek. I doubt Burrow regresses. And I think he's a top 5 qb.

But, it unfortunately does happen sometimes.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 08:46 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: This post made me laugh really hard because of the silliness.  LMAO

well there are folks in this thread that think words on a mb made burrow have a bad day. so..
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 08:55 PM)Leon Wrote: well there are folks in this thread that think words on a mb made burrow have a bad day. so..

Man...you should see the post i just made and then deleted about some of the fans on here. 

Scathing, to say the least. Brutally honest and on the mark. 

I'm still deciding if/when to actually post it. 

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 08:54 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I posted it tongue in cheek. I doubt Burrow regresses. And I think he's a top 5 qb.

But, it unfortunately does happen sometimes.

Yeah...sure. 

You might think about throwing an emoji in there next time, just so people don't think you're off your rocker. Mellow

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 09:12 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Man...you should see the post i just made and then deleted about some of the fans on here. 

Scathing, to say the least. Brutally honest and on the mark. 

I'm still deciding if/when to actually post it. 

dont get yourself in trouble
Reply/Quote
Every QB has a horrible game. Even the "elites," so Burrow having one isn't a surprise. I think it stings because it is the first game after an impressive season and it was against the Stealers. I'd be shocked to see anything close to this for the rest of the year. Rather have it now than while in the playoffs.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 09:22 PM)Leon Wrote: dont get yourself in trouble

You gotta break some eggs to make an omlette. 

Reply/Quote
You all need to cheer up. 

I'm absolutely crushing it in all 3 of my fantasy leagues. 

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 09:25 PM)Destro Wrote: Every QB has a horrible game. Even the "elites," so Burrow having one isn't a surprise. I think it stings because it is the first game after an impressive season and it was against the Stealers. I'd be shocked to see anything close to this for the rest of the year. Rather have it now than while in the playoffs.

Rodgers had a pretty bad first game without Adams today.

Reply/Quote