Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
I just realized Iv never seen Burrow fail
(09-13-2022, 03:23 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Yeah i was Blaming Burrow and the Coaching Staff..

But Housh definately is the Cause of this past sundays mess. lol

Well, he makes a post in the GameDay thread about Mixon not fumbling in a long time. Next snap, Mixon fumbles. 

He starts a thread about never seeing Burrow fail. Next game, Burrow fails. 

You tell me, who's REALLY to blame for the loss? 

Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2022, 04:02 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Well, he makes a post in the GameDay thread about Mixon not fumbling in a long time. Next snap, Mixon fumbles. 

Mellow

Time to Trade Housh... lol
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2022, 03:26 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: id give that credit to the Defense on this one not burrow.

They get credit, too. Despite no big splash plays like sacks (the one we did have was just Trusbisky running out of bounds right at the line of scrimmage) or turnovers. I was a little disappointed they didn’t do more against a really terrible OL tbh. But the run defense was great.

Burrow did lead them on what should have been 3 game winning drives though. You have to like that bounce back after such a rotten start.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Just delete this thread. No one will object
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2022, 08:28 PM)ATOTR Wrote: Just delete this thread.   No one will object

Agree since Joe failed why have this thread anymore.. moving on
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2022, 04:02 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Well, he makes a post in the GameDay thread about Mixon not fumbling in a long time. Next snap, Mixon fumbles. 

Mellow

I think he should say, the Bengals never win the Super Bowl. Mellow

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2022, 08:30 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Agree since Joe failed why have this thread anymore.. moving on

In fairness, You have been waiting/hoping for him to fail for a while.

That super bowl run  - while Herbert sat at home and watched - was torture for you.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2022, 08:37 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I think he should say, the Bengals never win the Super Bowl. Mellow

Housh can you say, "the Bengals never win the Super Bowl after starting out 0-1".  Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Just delete this thread already. Its bad juju.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2022, 10:42 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Just delete this thread already. Its bad juju.

Nah. It grinds my gears when people continue to type "no injuries" so people do it all the time now for funzies. 

I'm thinking about making a thread about how i've never seen Joe Burrow fail twice in a row yet. 

Just for the lulz. Big Grin

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2022, 08:39 PM)ATOTR Wrote: In fairness, You have been waiting/hoping for him to fail for a while.

That super bowl run  - while Herbert sat at home and watched - was torture for you.

Nope.. if that was true why would i have season tickets and travel to all  playoff games if i wont failure from Joe or Zac etc.. im just a bit more honest i guess.  point is Joe failed last week so lets move on from really what is a bit of a dumb thread anyway... 

As for Herbert, amazed how some people are so tortured with Herbert being a very good young QB also, I predicted he would be ... why are you  so oppressed with Herbert ?   
Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2022, 12:29 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Nope.. if that was true why would i have season tickets and travel to all  playoff games if i wont failure from Joe or Zac etc.. im just a bit more honest i guess.  point is Joe failed last week so lets move on from really what is a bit of a dumb thread anyway... 

As for Herbert, amazed how some people are so tortured with Herbert being a very good young QB also, I predicted he would be ... why are you  so oppressed with Herbert ?   

I think what people struggle to get is that while Burrow is a good, young QB...there are several teams in the AFC that have similar QB's.

What sets these teams apart will be coaching, cap management, and how the teams are built around them.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2022, 01:31 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I think what people struggle to get is that while Burrow is a good, young QB...there are several teams in the AFC that have similar QB's.

What sets these teams apart will be coaching, cap management, and how the teams are built around them.

But I think it is hard to separate, is a qb good because of him or what is around him. For example how would Dalton been with the trio WRs now and Mixon, how would Joe ne with Green as only elite but a strong running attack
Reply/Quote
After this thread, I have to remind everyone of this post during the game against the 49ers

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2022, 10:11 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: But I think it is hard to separate, is a qb good because of him or what is around him. For example how would Dalton been with the trio WRs now and Mixon, how would Joe ne with Green as only elite but a strong running attack

I definately think Chase helped Burrow last year at some level.

And to your point, how much does a qb make a coach look good.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2022, 08:37 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I think he should say, the Bengals never win the Super Bowl. Mellow

Ima save it for the playoffs lol
-Housh
Reply/Quote
I’m not gonna lie.

Yall got me afraid to post now .
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2022, 12:07 AM)Housh Wrote: I’m not gonna lie.

Yall got me afraid to post now .

Good, after this OP man and what recently transpired lol
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2022, 01:31 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I think what people struggle to get is that while Burrow is a good, young QB...there are several teams in the AFC that have similar QB's.

But none with our trio of WRs....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote