Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
I just realized Iv never seen Burrow fail
(09-11-2022, 09:13 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yeah...sure. 

You might think about throwing an emoji in there next time, just so people don't think you're off your rocker. Mellow

Emojis are for Baker Mayfield fans...

I think the oline is the main problem. But 2 ints were on Burrow directly. Just bad reads.

Hopefully this is this years Chicago game. He only had 1 bad game last year.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 09:27 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You all need to cheer up. 

I'm absolutely crushing it in all 3 of my fantasy leagues. 

Cowboys next week

Just need to get on track

The D have us that game 3 times and we shit it away each time
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 09:27 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You all need to cheer up. 

I'm absolutely crushing it in all 3 of my fantasy leagues. 
Assuming you don't have JB on any of your teams
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 09:38 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Assuming you don't have JB on any of your teams

I had him on 3 of 4. He actually didn't do bad ff wise.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 09:38 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Assuming you don't have JB on any of your teams

You're feeling the brunt of one of my whoopins. I understand the sarcasm. Ninja

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 09:42 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I had him on 3 of 4. He actually didn't do bad ff wise.

I have a grand total of 2 Bengals on my 3 teams. One of them is the defense. 

Other than Chase, i don't trust any of them to put up big numbers consistently. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I had Burrow,Higgins and McPherson on one of my teams.

Fair to say this week is a write off.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 08:33 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Let's just hope that this is his bad game and that he doesn't morph into Baker Mayfield. Guys can regress.

LoL

(09-11-2022, 08:34 PM)Nepa Wrote: Yes, and remember he had an operation during the preseason where they removed some of his intestine and was a lot worse than we thought when first announced.

Still, the QB play in the first half was one of the worse imaginable. 

True, very good point. I think I've kinda overlooked that because he's been so tough. We do know this freak will use this as motivation. I bet he's madder than hell right now.

(09-11-2022, 08:41 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I’d at least partially blame Tobin for giving the coaches a choice between Cordell Volson and Jackson Carman at LG. They were set up to fail.

I don’t understand why Spain is sitting on the couch unsigned. Hopefully the leash is extremely short for Volson with Scharping here now.

Gotta do something, Volson was just pathetic.

(09-11-2022, 08:44 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: We’ve blamed how many OL coaches in a row now? At some point the FO has to start nailing some of these picks.

Fair point for sure .

(09-11-2022, 09:12 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Man...you should see the post i just made and then deleted about some of the fans on here. 

Scathing, to say the least. Brutally honest and on the mark. 

I'm still deciding if/when to actually post it. 

Do it!

(09-11-2022, 09:25 PM)Destro Wrote: Every QB has a horrible game. Even the "elites," so Burrow having one isn't a surprise. I think it stings because it is the first game after an impressive season and it was against the Stealers. I'd be shocked to see anything close to this for the rest of the year. Rather have it now than while in the playoffs.

Yes.  Everyone is due an egg now and then. It's just been downright comical watching some of his fanboys try to downplay his role in the loss, and trying to pin blame on everyone from the coaches not having a backup long snapper (great use of a roster spot.....a backup long snapper, LMFAO), to the kid selling peanuts in the upper deck, lol 

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 09:35 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Emojis are for Baker Mayfield fans...

I think the oline is the main problem. But 2 ints were on Burrow directly. Just bad reads.

Hopefully this is this years Chicago game. He only had 1 bad game last year.

2. The Cleveland game was a stinker as well. The crazy thing is even at his absolute worst (today, Chicago last year) he still has the ability to have us in almost any game.

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 10:03 PM)Wyche Wrote: Do it!

I'm telling 'holic that you're trying to get me in trouble!!

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 10:19 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: 2. The Cleveland game was a stinker as well. The crazy thing is even at his absolute worst (today, Chicago last year) he still has the ability to have us in almost any game.

Cleveland was a dud, but not as bad as today and Chicago in my opinion.

Yeah, if you would've told me that we'd turn the ball over five times and a pick six as one, get zero turnovers ourselves and only lose by 3 in OT before the game started, I'd have called you a lunatic!

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 09:58 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I have a grand total of 2 Bengals on my 3 teams. One of them is the defense. 

Other than Chase, i don't trust any of them to put up big numbers consistently. 

I have Burrow, Chase, and Money Mac.

On my team with complete defense I have Wilson and Bates. (Bates didn't do much.)
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 06:40 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Well tbf Burrow’s worst game is still in the 60’s for passer rating. How Dalton managed the infamous 2.0 vs the lowly Browns was inexplicable. LOL

Anyway, I’m seeing PLENTY of criticism for Burrow right now. And rightfully so. I just hope it’s rust…

True true, but Andy only has one game with 5 turnovers in his 152 game career.

I really hope Burrow goes another 100+ games without another like this.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2022, 06:21 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Delete this.

There are only a small number of people that I can even talk about the Bengals with... This board is filled with ignorance
Reply/Quote
I think we can all agree, though, that Housh posts no more negative things about specific Bengals players.

Use your power for good, Housh. Make a post on how Deshaun Watson will have a career-ending injury. Things like that. ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2022, 03:22 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I think we can all agree, though, that Housh posts no more negative things about specific Bengals players.

Use your power for good, Housh. Make a post on how Deshaun Watson will have a career-ending injury. Things like that. ThumbsUp

Yeah i was Blaming Burrow and the Coaching Staff..

But Housh definately is the Cause of this past sundays mess. lol
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 10:19 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: 2. The Cleveland game was a stinker as well. The crazy thing is even at his absolute worst (today, Chicago last year) he still has the ability to have us in almost any game.

id give that credit to the Defense on this one not burrow.
Reply/Quote

I said this on Twitter and a bunch of Ravens fans went after me.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2022, 03:35 PM)J24 Wrote: I said this on Twitter and a bunch of Ravens fans went after me.

get off of twitter
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2022, 03:40 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: get off of twitter

Stop yelling  at kids to get off your lawn!
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote