Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
I just realized Iv never seen Burrow fail
Interesting question. He does seem like the type who always seems to get it done, by hook or by crook, who revels in his problem-solving skills. He's not a dude who curls up in the fetal position and prays for another day- he has a carpe diem kinda disposition lol. I'm laughing because it's equally ridiculous and true. He does seem to possess that je ne sais quoi intangible. He makes it so easy to be a fan of his. Any setback is followed by an epic comeback, and it really is contagious.
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2022, 11:45 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I believe the medical term for it is a heart attack-ack-ack-ack-ack-ack-ack.

It's actually a term called DAMMIT IT HURTS.. 
Not nearly as much fun as seen on TV.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2022, 01:14 AM)grampahol Wrote: It's actually a term called DAMMIT IT HURTS.. 
Not nearly as much fun as seen on TV.. 

You're still probably the closest thing we have to Redd Foxx around here, though.  Hats off to ya. 
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2022, 06:10 PM)Housh Wrote: What i mean is individually

I’m sure there’s a game someone will name where he was bad and lost it but from my memory i don’t think Burrow has had a fail like that yet.

That’s so weird.

Genuinely curious, to determine the sanity of our fanbase; Do you consider this a fail? 
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 06:09 PM)TheFan Wrote: Genuinely curious, to determine the sanity of our fanbase; Do you consider this a fail? 

there will probably be a few that will still try an defend it. burrow got carried by the defense in the playoffs, looked lost in sb and now this today. call me worried
Reply/Quote
Well you just saw a failure 5 turnovers ...
Reply/Quote
You get them eyes full of failure today? ***** HORRIBLE jinx thread.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 06:11 PM)Leon Wrote: there will probably be a few that will still try an defend it. burrow got carried by the defense in the playoffs, looked lost in sb and now this today. call me worried

If this was Dalton, he'd be getting crucified on here.

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 06:17 PM)Wyche Wrote: If this was Dalton, he'd be getting crucified on here.

yessir
Reply/Quote
You just had to make this thread, didn't you?
Reply/Quote
Man Eff y’all
This is his worst game ever
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 06:09 PM)TheFan Wrote: Genuinely curious, to determine the sanity of our fanbase; Do you consider this a fail? 

Yes.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Can remember Housh jinxing somebody in a game day thread once for saying about how they never fumble... fumbled next play.

Housh mate, just for the love of God, never type anything positive about the Bengals in future, please and thank you.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 06:18 PM)Leon Wrote: yessir

You may be on to something with your first post.... he's not exactly set the world on fire his last few games. I hope not, but it's a fair point to make.

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 06:24 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: Can remember Housh jinxing somebody in a game day thread once for saying about how they never fumble... fumbled next play.

Housh mate, just for the love of God, never type anything positive about the Bengals in future, please and thank you.

Was he talking about Clark Harris today?  Hilarious

I'm kidding Housh....kinda, lol.

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 06:25 PM)Wyche Wrote: You may be on to something with your first post.... he's not exactly set the world on fire his last few games. I hope not, but it's a fair point to make.

yes and honestly it does have me a little worried.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 06:16 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: You get them eyes full of failure today? ***** HORRIBLE jinx thread.

Seriously. This is why you don’t tempt fate and start terrible threads like this. Not every little thought that pops in your head needs one.

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 06:37 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Seriously. This is why you don’t tempt fate and start terrible threads like this. Not every little thought that pops in your head needs one.

you serious think a thread made burrow look like akili smith today? you cant be serious lol
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 06:17 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: If this was Dalton, he'd be getting crucified on here.

Well tbf Burrow’s worst game is still in the 60’s for passer rating. How Dalton managed the infamous 2.0 vs the lowly Browns was inexplicable. LOL

Anyway, I’m seeing PLENTY of criticism for Burrow right now. And rightfully so. I just hope it’s rust…

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 06:39 PM)Leon Wrote: you serious think a thread made burrow look like akili smith today? you cant be serious lol

I’ve seen some of the shit you believe in around the non-football threads. I don’t think you have any room to question others being a little superstitious. LOL

Reply/Quote