Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
I'm Angrier Than I Can Remember With This Team
I had a feeling Burrow would go down for the season with a serious injury this year and honestly expected it from Shitsburgh but when I saw him go down today my heart sunk because I knew the curse hit hard...

But is it a curse? Or is it just typical bad front office decision making and coaching?

Burrow has been hit more this year than any other QB, and to say todays major injury is just a coincidence or part of the game is bullshit. When you have the coaching staff saying how confident they are with the OL this preseason and we see the weekly results?? How far is the crack pipe up their asses?

And after Burrow goes down we see exactly how much one player changed this team, imagine if this kid had an offensive line and a decent defense with him?

Im angry as hell, and quite frankly done watching anymore games this season. Ill look to see how bad they lose in the final games and hear the feedback from you guys, but this team isn't going to win anymore games this year.

I'm just hoping Burrow can overcome this and we can see him out on the field again doing the great things we've seen so far in his short career, because if we're robbed of this...theres no coming back.

My prayers go out to him for the best scenario in a nightmare situation.
Reply/Quote
You couldn’t pay me to watch another game without Burrow in there.

Hell, I might even be done until Taylor is gone.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 07:28 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: You couldn’t pay me to watch another game without Burrow in there.

I'm going to watch them just to laugh at Finley.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 07:28 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: You couldn’t pay me to watch another game without Burrow in there.

I am a liefelong fan and will be until the day I do but to the OP I agree I am infuriated with this organization and staff. Watching Finley out there in the 2nd half was insufferable and both he/Taylor show us exactly how much Burrow means to this team and he covers up somewhat Taylor’s shortcomings. Taylor needs to go. We need to find a legit backup in the event we would actually be competitive sometime in the near future. That said I will not watch another game this year.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 07:31 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I'm going to watch them just to laugh at Finley.

They kept this clown this offseason after his performance last year? What a F'in joke...
Reply/Quote
Wow.. so only way you support our team is if Burrow is only healthy.. man go root for another team then if you are that thin skin...
Reply/Quote
This matches my anger in 2015 playoffs, and Palmer’s injury in 2005. I’m so concerned about him never being the same when he comes back. I do have hope because he doesn’t rely on athleticism, and is more mental, but man it’s tough.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 07:31 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I'm going to watch them just to laugh at Finley.

Finley is beyond horrible and Taylor is inept as hell.  That piece of dog crap of a line finally did what we all knew was eventually going to happen, got Burrow hurt.

Taylor and his jokes for coaches should all be fired immediately.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 07:35 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Wow.. so only way you support our team is if Burrow is only healthy.. man go root for another team then if you are that thin skin...

Yeah, no **** we do. That’s what being a fan is, are you just gonna suck up to them all the time? This team hasn’t given you any form of playoff success in decades, consistently makes decisions that the majority of the league would say is stupid, but yeah.. since we root for the Bengals let’s just keep on keepin on!

Burrow was the only thing making this hopeful this year. Now it’s back to last year, which was extremely tough to watch. They need to be better.
Reply/Quote
A lot of the hits Burrow took was because he held onto the ball longer trying to make plays.

Our O-line has a lot of issues but in the offseason we added two new starters with one of them being the first O-lineman taken in the 2019 draft.  So it is silly to claim the team ignored the O-line.

And the same guys who claim we have to build with young talent from the draft are some of the same ones claiming that we should have given up on a fourth round pick (Jordan) after his rookie season.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 07:35 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Wow.. so only way you support our team is if Burrow is only healthy.. man go root for another team then if you are that thin skin...

Bengal fans dont have thin skins. And if you dont get what happened to him represents all the BS decision making then you get some brains. Let me know how much fun you have on Sundays in December watching the Bengals. Im sure that will be 18 hours of your life you will wish you had back on your death bed...
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 07:24 PM)GodFather Wrote: I had a feeling Burrow would go down for the season with a serious injury this year and honestly expected it from Shitsburgh but when I saw him go down today my heart sunk because I knew the curse hit hard...

But is it a curse? Or is it just typical bad front office decision making and coaching?

Burrow has been hit more this year than any other QB, and to say todays major injury is just a coincidence or part of the game is bullshit. When you have the coaching staff saying how confident they are with the OL this preseason and we see the weekly results?? How far is the crack pipe up their asses?

And after Burrow goes down we see exactly how much one player changed this team, imagine if this kid had an offensive line and a decent defense with him?

Im angry as hell, and quite frankly done watching anymore games this season. Ill look to see how bad they lose in the final games and hear the feedback from you guys, but this team isn't going to win anymore games this year.

I'm just hoping Burrow can overcome this and we can see him out on the field again doing the great things we've seen so far in his short career, because if we're robbed of this...theres no coming back.

My prayers go out to him for the best scenario in a nightmare situation.

That front office IS the curse.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 07:35 PM)thompson19osu Wrote: I am a liefelong fan and will be until the day I do but to the OP I agree I am infuriated with this organization and staff. Watching Finley out there in the 2nd half was insufferable and both he/Taylor show us exactly how much Burrow means to this team and he covers up somewhat Taylor’s shortcomings. Taylor needs to go. We need to find a legit backup in the event we would actually be competitive sometime in the near future. That said I will not watch another game this year.

ME 2, and agreed...if at least they had a legit backup aside from weenie arm Finley I might stick around and watch some more games  but after seeing and reminding me of just how horrible Finley is...I wont be watching more of this shit rest of yr. Did anyone notice the look on AJ Greens face after that pass from Finley landed  10 feet from him? It was like "holy crap, I finally got my TD and now back to this clown?" time to shut r down for good! And to think THEY TRADED UP FOR Finley?! I would have been alot more pumped had they sent Dolegala out there but they let him go..so go figure.  
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 07:51 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Really? our line had been playing much better.. normal pressure to Burrow today.. zero sacks.. defender on his back falls into Burrow stepping into a pass..... i think over the top posts should start to be banned not posters..

12 qb hits.  Most in the league this week so far.  Normal pressure.  Right.
Reply/Quote
Torn ACL reported. More damage possible.

I'm done.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 07:51 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Really? our line had been playing much better.. normal pressure to Burrow today.. zero sacks.. defender on his back falls into Burrow stepping into a pass..... i think over the top posts should start to be banned not posters..

The OL has not been “playing better.” Pittsburgh had 4 sacks and Washington had another 4 today. They only looked competent against Tennessee who has literally no pass rush. Which most of us tried to tell “the OL is fixed crowd.”

Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 07:53 PM)samhain Wrote: 12 qb hits.  Most in the league this week so far.  Normal pressure.  Right.

zero sacks today when Burrow was in.. we never punted I believe or maybe once.. so you are saying the line was horrible today ?  come on man
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 07:35 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Wow.. so only way you support our team is if Burrow is only healthy.. man go root for another team then if you are that thin skin...

If you can name me any legit reason that this team was worth watching other than burrow, Id agree with you.  But you probably cant.  
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 07:53 PM)samhain Wrote: 12 qb hits.  Most in the league this week so far.  Normal pressure.  Right.

He’s clueless.

Reply/Quote
Best Tweet reply yet.....

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote