Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.86 Average
If Burrow is out Zac will be exposed
Crazy how close Zac and Press came to another tie.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 02:13 AM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Lmao, I ***** knew it. LMAO

Jake Browning carries Zac!

Too funny
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 02:08 AM)Whatever Wrote: He played a good game tonight and the OL opened some holes for him.  When they did, he actually made the first guy miss.  It's going to remain to be seen if he can pass protect, but he did good tonight with what was asked of him.

If he can continue to run well, they have a nice change of pace duo on their hands. Too bad he had the stint on IR, or we may have seen this earlier.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 02:14 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Crazy how close Zac and Press came to another tie.

I had forgotten that tie was against him. That is wild.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 02:02 AM)NotBigzo Wrote: Jake Browning performing like this makes Zac more sus, not less.

A healthy browning was better than a hurt Burrow, but he still trotted Burrow out there becasue?

So we can have a non-terrible run game without Burrow, but we can't with Burrow because...reasons?

Epic Fail
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

He is LOL

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 02:42 AM)Soonerpeace Wrote: He is LOL

These comments tonight prove the point. It's Andy Dalton all over again. Everytime we won, he got picked apart for every incompletion. 

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 02:16 AM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Epic Fail

When you're done being a fake insider for the Bengals and OU, you can actually add substance in your replies to me.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 02:45 AM)WychesWarrior Wrote: These comments tonight prove the point. It's Andy Dalton all over again. Everytime we won, he got picked apart for every incompletion. 

Very weird stuff

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 02:47 AM)Frank Booth Wrote: Very weird stuff

It's quite the psychology experiment! 

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 02:46 AM)NotBigzo Wrote: When you're done being a fake insider for the Bengals and OU, you can actually add substance in your replies to me.

You’re right why waste time with somebody with zero substance . I won’t make that mistake again.

Reply/Quote

He is LOL

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 02:54 AM)Soonerpeace Wrote: You’re right why waste time with somebody with zero substance . I won’t make that mistake again.

It's a battle of wits with an unarmed adversary. 

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 02:46 AM)NotBigzo Wrote: When you're done being a fake insider for the Bengals and OU, you can actually add substance in your replies to me.

Take your ball and go home to “your thread”.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 02:55 AM)WychesWarrior Wrote: It's a battle of wits with an unarmed adversary. 

Notbigzo just hasn’t realized Browning is just a system QB

Reply/Quote
I will gladly eat crow....this week. Great job Zac Taylor and staff last night.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 09:46 AM)740Bengal Wrote: Zac is a mid tier play caller at best, Burrow makes him, everyone in the league or affiliated with football knows this...if you don't you're kidding yourself. Zac will go back to Dalton Zac and we will be lucky to win 1-2 more games if Burrow is in fact out.

One game doesn’t disprove your assessment. Don’t know if you came about that opinion based on the team before Joe that Zac had. If you did the roster is much better. That’s kinda how it works. It’s always the Jimmie’s and joes not the X’s and O’s. But Zac has proved he’s a good coach

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 11:00 AM)740Bengal Wrote: I will gladly eat crow....this week.  Great job Zac Taylor and staff last night.

I didn't like the second double pass deep in our own territory. Yeah, Boyd botched it badly, but that was way too risky that deep in our own territory imo. Otherwise, I thought they did a good job helping Jake. I'd like to see it over the remainder of the year. If Browning continues to improve, then that's a win for the staff in my eyes.

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 02:02 AM)NotBigzo Wrote: Jake Browning performing like this makes Zac more sus, not less.

A healthy browning was better than a hurt Burrow, but he still trotted Burrow out there becasue?

So we can have a non-terrible run game without Burrow, but we can't with Burrow because...reasons?

To your first point, Browning took 2 games to perform as a QB at solid level and im sure Burrow was part of reason he played, some criticism has to go to Burrow himself with organization for playing

Second: I think it showed what we need Burrow to do more, get under center, better playaction and RPOs, will help the running game
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 11:35 AM)Soonerpeace Wrote: One game doesn’t disprove your assessment. Don’t know if you came about  that opinion based on the team before Joe that Zac had. If you did the roster is much better. That’s kinda how it works. It’s always the Jimmie’s and joes not the X’s and O’s. But Zac has proved he’s a good coach

Credit where Credit is do, Zac did a good job last night.  Throw out the trick plays, and can we stop running from the shotgun in short yardage situations? 
Reply/Quote