Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1 Average
If This The End Of The United States?
What I mean by the end of the United States is it this the end of the things that made the country great?!

The end of our basic freedoms?

Biden's vision reflects a more liberal landscape, and Ronald Reagan said "if Fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the way of Liberalism."

The government is too big and has too much control.

The First Amendment is under attack because everyone is so easily offended by everything. We're raising a generation of people that are offended by everything and need safe spaces when things don't go their way.

The Second Amendment is obviously under attack and that needs no explanation.

Biden and the Dems want to brainwash people into thinking that the government is daddy and should control everything.

There's more, but is this the end of the country as we know it? Will all these snowflake college kids keep voting Democrat even if the next four years are a complete failure? Are we on our way to an authoritarian government?
Reply/Quote
No
Reply/Quote
No.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
No.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
You straight trippin'...

You don't seem to do it outside of this forum, but just about everything you post here are the same talking points I'd hear if I turned on Hannity right now... Verbatim. So I'd tread lightly on the brainwashed accusations.

I also can't help but feel Reagan would be disgusted by what is happening in certain segments of his party. Who knows though?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Love it or leave it, pal.
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2021, 05:00 PM)Au165 Wrote: No

(01-13-2021, 05:11 PM)Benton Wrote: No.

(01-13-2021, 05:12 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: No.

(01-13-2021, 05:15 PM)jason Wrote: You straight trippin'...

Would any of you care to elaborate on how any of my points are wrong or won't come to fruition or am I just supposed to accept no because you all said it?
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2021, 05:21 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Would any of you care to elaborate on how any of my points are wrong or won't come to fruition or am I just supposed to accept no because you all said it?

Yes.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(01-13-2021, 05:21 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Would any of you care to elaborate on how any of my points are wrong or won't come to fruition or am I just supposed to accept no because you all said it?

You are pushing a negative narrative that America is weak and will die when this nation needs to unite and heal.
Reply/Quote
Good ol' Reagan. Got rich by being a democrat and the head of a huge union and then spent his ultra-rich days telling people that unions and democrats were going to make them poor. So after Reagan and Trump it makes you wonder who is the next blue state ultra rich democrat who is going to start pandering to the right wing and become their new messiah.
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2021, 05:42 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Good ol' Reagan.  Got rich by being a democrat and the head of a huge union and then spent his ultra-rich days telling people that unions and democrats were going to make them poor.

Funny he brings up Reagan another President who should have been impeached.
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2021, 05:43 PM)Au165 Wrote: Funny he brings up Reagan another President who should have been impeached.

Doesn't matter, Reagan was quoting Margaret Thatcher when he said that, anyways.  Oh how convenient that the political party we are not is going to wreck everything.  Takes a real strong politician to say something like that.  Ninja
Reply/Quote
Does this country get a mulligan for the past 4 years?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-13-2021, 06:07 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Does this country get a mulligan for the past 4 years?

No, but it'll be funny seeing people try to convince themselves and others than 2016-2020 was some sort of golden age.
Reply/Quote
If I thought for a second that your question was sincere, I would be more than happy to answer it.

Two things I've learned in life:

1.) Don't fear the reaper.
2.) Don't feed the troll.
Reply/Quote
No... US will survive. Political pendulum swings back & forth and hopefully always will.
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2021, 04:53 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: The end of our basic freedoms?

I haven't seen anything from Biden that suggests erasing basic freedoms, and he couldn't if he wanted to (which he doesn't).

Quote:Biden's vision reflects a more liberal landscape, and Ronald Reagan said "if Fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the way of Liberalism."

Reagan was wrong. It just came in the form of conservative populism.

Quote:The government is too big and has too much control.

It has been big for decades under every party.

Quote:The First Amendment is under attack because everyone is so easily offended by everything.  We're raising a generation of people that are offended by everything and need safe spaces when things don't go their way.

This is false. The first amendment isn't under attack when private citizens criticize other private citizens. It is not under attack when private companies set rules for what content can be posted on their websites. It is not under attack when companies fire people for the things they say. The 1st Amendment is only under attack when the government restricts your voice.

Quote:The Second Amendment is obviously under attack and that needs no explanation.

It has never been an absolute right. 

Quote:Biden and the Dems want to brainwash people into thinking that the government is daddy and should control everything.  

I haven't seen that at any point. 

Quote:There's more, but is this the end of the country as we know it?  Will all these snowflake college kids keep voting Democrat even if the next four years are a complete failure?  

College kids tend to be more liberal because they're more educated and exposed to more diversity in their life. I also would reject the label of "snowflake" after the tantrum that just got thrown for losing an election.

Quote:Are we on our way to an authoritarian government?

No, the incoming administration will be far more democratic.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Read the First Amendment, BFritz.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2021, 06:14 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: If I thought for a second that your question was sincere, I would be more than happy to answer it.

Two things I've learned in life:

1.) Don't fear the reaper.
2.) Don't feed the troll.

3.) Never moon a werewolf.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote

You don't respond to any of these posts, so what is the point? You're brainwashed and too stubborn to research your news sources to find out if they are even valid. If someone provides information that is even considered decent, you completely disappear. You aren't interested in learning, you just want to stay in your echo chamber and complain. 
Reply/Quote