Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
If the Bengals miss the playoffs, Fire Zac?
(09-15-2022, 12:17 PM)Nately120 Wrote: About as well as Andrew Ridgeley did without George Michael? 

Well I’m not up on Michael/ Ridgeley they weren’t in my cassette case lol. But success and QB’s go hand in hand
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2022, 11:20 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Can we please stop with the Sean Payton worship that is currently going on around this board. Payton Head coached 15 season, making the SB once, in his 3rd season (just like Taylor), and won with Drew Brees. He also had 4 seasons of 7-9 and one of 8-8. Was suspended for a year for Bountygate. Payton ain't Belicheat.  

Just skimming the thread. So not arguing for Sean Peyton. But he would've been to another Superbowl if not for a blatant PI that doesn't get called.

But Drew Brees was probably the best QB I've ever seen in his ability to raise the talent level of the players around him. 
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2022, 08:07 PM)Synric Wrote: Nothing against Brian Callahan but I've been saying for a couple years I'd like to see them bring in a new OC. I want to see some more creativity to the offense. Right now the Bengals are very straight forward. Line up in multiple formations and run route combinations out of those. I'd like to see some shifts and some better screens.

(09-13-2022, 09:26 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I don't want to get rid of Zach the HC. But if we don't start getting a little more creative and successful on offense, I'll be up for getting rid of the team Zac and Brian as OC's.

I think Callahan gets a pass, Zac calls the plays. Which has its upside as OC's leave and Joe would have to relearn from another person if Brian left. We can only hope Callahan does better in keeping Zac from being so predictable. It would also be great if Callahan would get his dad here to coach the oline....

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2022, 11:38 AM)740Bengal Wrote: Omg, stop it, he didn't build sh%#, he has the most important parts of this roster because he was so bad he got the picks. 

Respectfully have to disagree, Zac has hit on more than just early draft pics and plenty of FA as well. Plus has the players bought in.

Let's not bring up coaching them to the Super Bowl.

Now I do not always agree with his play calling or time management but can not remember the last coach I did agree 100% with.

This witch hunt is silly.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I saw an interview with Ed Ogeron about being fired. He said they called him in to fire him and told him they'd pay him his full $17 million or whatever.

He was like What door do you want me to go out and when?
Reply/Quote
I told ya fellas. Zac is a bag of monkey nuts..
Reply/Quote
Burrow could pull a Palmer and demand out and Zacs still here.
Reply/Quote
Someone needs fired. If Zac is calling the plays its him.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 09:00 PM)Tony Wrote: I told ya fellas. Zac is a bag of monkey nuts..

Don't focus on 1 coach leave Zac focus on the offensive staff Brian Callhan, Dan Pitcher, and Frank Pollack.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 09:00 PM)Tony Wrote: I told ya fellas. Zac is a bag of monkey nuts..

What did he do wrong?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 09:06 PM)Synric Wrote: Don't focus on 1 coach leave Zac focus on the offensive staff Brian Callhan, Dan Pitcher, and Frank Pollack.

I'm not one of the Karens on this board. But at this point; you've got to replace Pollack. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Fire him, no. Give him a leash as long as Marv's was, oh heck no.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote