Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
If the season ended today. [Playoff Picture]
(12-15-2022, 12:07 AM)Awful Llama Wrote: Please!  Please!   No more 49ers!!!

[Image: 8907a97886e22ad323691582883b6867.gif]

You mean no more NFC West coast teams.   Cry
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2022, 09:17 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: You mean no more NFC West coast teams.   Cry

Yes, there is a definite theme at play.  At least the Lams are removed from this year's playoff picture.  Can we get a SB versus an NFCS team?  Dare to dream.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2022, 05:52 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Yes, there is a definite theme at play.  At least the Lams are removed from this year's playoff picture.  Can we get a SB versus an NFCS team?  Dare to dream.  

They have to play us.
Reply/Quote
It is the Super Bowl. You are gonna have to beat somebody good.

I'd rather see SF than Philly.
Reply/Quote
If we have to worry about the difficulty of potential opponents when we consider seeding then what's the point? They gotta play us!

Win the division. What kind of competitor says he doesn't want to win a championship because of who they have to play in the playoffs?

Then do what's best for the team. 1 or 2 seed are worth fighting for - third or below, probably not.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2022, 12:53 AM)Roland Wrote: If we have to worry about the difficulty of potential opponents when we consider seeding then what's the point?  They gotta play us!

Win the division.  What kind of competitor says he doesn't want to win a championship because of who they have to play in the playoffs?  

Then do what's best for the team.  1 or 2 seed are worth fighting for - third or below, probably not.

Well said Roland. I like our chances against anybody anyways. The tough opponents only help honestly.

It is the so called best teams with soft opponents that should be worried this time of year.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2022, 01:02 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Well said Roland. I like our chances against anybody anyways. The tough opponents only help honestly.

It is the so called best teams with soft opponents that should be worried this time of year.

I smell Vikings.  Ninja
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Do we want the Fins or Bills to win Saturday 12/17
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2022, 04:22 PM)Whacked Wrote: Do we want the Fins or Bills to win Saturday 12/17

Fins.  Not sure I see that happening, but Fins.  At one point a Buffalo win night have helped our Wild Card chances, but we're beyond that and gunning for the division, so a Buffalo loss can only help secure the #2 seed.  Of course, if we win out we get the #2 anyway.

I don't know.  Guess I just want to see a lot of snow.  
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2022, 09:27 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Fins.  Not sure I see that happening, but Fins.  At one point a Buffalo win night have helped our Wild Card chances, but we're beyond that and gunning for the division, so a Buffalo loss can only help secure the #2 seed.  Of course, if we win out we get the #2 anyway.

I don't know.  Guess I just want to see a lot of snow.  

lol. Thanks
Reply/Quote
Call me crazy but I see the Stains beating the Rat Turds today at Cleveland

Anyone else?
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2022, 11:29 AM)Whacked Wrote: Call me crazy but I see the Stains beating the Rat Turds today at Cleveland

Anyone else?

It wouldn't surprise me at all.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2022, 11:34 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: It wouldn't surprise me at all.

Would be HUGE for us too.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2022, 11:29 AM)Whacked Wrote: Call me crazy but I see the Stains beating the Rat Turds today at Cleveland

Anyone else?

Thats today?
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2022, 01:48 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Thats today?

3 football games on today my friend. Here we go Brownies, here we go.
Reply/Quote

Anyone else?

If I'm actually going to be rooting for that shit team up north, then that effort damn well better not be wasted on a loss.  I then cordially invite them to drop their last three, finish an embarrassing 6-11 and take their rightful place in the AFCN basement.  
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2022, 01:50 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: 3 football games on today my friend. Here we go Brownies, here we go.

Nice...I could use a lazy football day after my hellish experience of travel yesterday.  Screw you american airlines
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2022, 12:26 PM)Whacked Wrote: Would be HUGE for us too.

And they did beat them haha
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2022, 12:17 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Ravens are not advantage on defense, they are above average especially since early in the year
Ravens lost to browns. They are an average team.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2022, 09:28 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: Ravens lost to browns. They are an average team.

Read that again. Slowly.

Reply/Quote