Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If we make Hue Jackson HC..
I have never missed a game since I could remember. I can remember the games being blacked out having to listen to the game on the radio. I am a die hard fan and look forward to watching every Sunday. The Bengals are my life. I am as passionate about us as any of you guys are, but if Hue Jackson becomes our HC that just shows we've gave up on trying to win and have gone cheap. I will have to throw in the towel on the team and give up on them too I guess. If Hue Jackson becomes HC we will be the laughing stock of the league and the new browns. I will not watch a game, buy any apparel, or tickets. I will be done.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 02:18 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: I have never missed a game since I could remember. I can remember the games being blacked out having to listen to the game on the radio. I am a die hard fan and look forward to watching every Sunday. The Bengals are my life. I am as passionate about us as any of you guys are, but if Hue Jackson becomes our HC that just shows we've gave up on trying to win and have gone cheap. I will have to throw in the towel on the team and give up on them too I guess. If Hue Jackson becomes HC we will be the laughing stock of the league and the new browns. I will not watch a game, buy any apparel, or tickets. I will be done.

Okay.  Good luck with that.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 02:25 PM)McC Wrote: Okay.  Good luck with that.

Good luck to you too.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 02:18 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: I have never missed a game since I could remember. I can remember the games being blacked out having to listen to the game on the radio. I am a die hard fan and look forward to watching every Sunday. The Bengals are my life. I am as passionate about us as any of you guys are, but if Hue Jackson becomes our HC that just shows we've gave up on trying to win and have gone cheap. I will have to throw in the towel on the team and give up on them too I guess. If Hue Jackson becomes HC we will be the laughing stock of the league and the new browns. I will not watch a game, buy any apparel, or tickets. I will be done.

I recommend you expand your horizons, if just a little.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

I am sure you will be missed.
Reply/Quote
I'll at least give him a chance. He gets one year.

If..that turns out to be the case.

Reply/Quote
What do you mean by if ?

Can you define if ??
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 02:45 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: I'll at least give him a chance. He gets one year.

Mike says he gets five or six, minimum. 
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 02:18 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: we will be the laughing stock of the league and the new browns. 

We already are.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 07:01 PM)Beaker Wrote: We already are.

Yep. The Baker staring down Hue thing is already blowing up.

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 07:02 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Yep. The Baker staring down Hue thing is already blowing up.

Already swept by the browns and took over for them in last place.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 07:02 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Yep. The Baker staring down Hue thing is already blowing up.

For those of us that didn't get the game????
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 02:45 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: I'll at least give him a chance. He gets one year.

He had a year. He went 0-16.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 02:45 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: I'll at least give him a chance. He gets one year.

There is no give him 1 year for Mike Brown. It's 4-5 years no matter how bad.
Reply/Quote
I actually don't think Hue would be a bad coach but for the organization sake they 100% should not do it and they should not hire Joseph or Gruden- either.
It should be between Kitchens from CLE and Richard from Dallas. Throw in a Lincoln Riley or a Lane Kiffin from the college ranks.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 07:41 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: I actually don't think Hue would be a bad coach but for the organization sake they 100% should not do it and they should not hire Joseph or Gruden- either.
It should be between Kitchens from CLE and Richard from Dallas. Throw in a Lincoln Riley or a Lane Kiffin from the  college ranks.

Kitchens would be interesting, I'm actually jealous of the browns I like Williams and kitchens.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 07:47 PM)ah5 Wrote: Kitchens would be interesting, I'm actually jealous of the browns I like Williams and kitchens.

He has been impressive.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Williams is a POS.

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 07:16 PM)Sled21 Wrote: For those of us that didn't get the game????

He just stared Hue down as he trotted up the field. He's a punk man. He squealed and whined when he was tackled by cops... How he thinks he fools anyone into thinking he has some moxie or is hard is beyond me.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
And no Bengal did anything about it. Sad. Not only are the Bengals a bad football team, they seem to be a bunch of spineless punks.
Reply/Quote