Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you said this game was over…
(12-19-2022, 06:26 PM)motoarch Wrote: I like being the adult sitting at the kids table cause it's wayyyy more fun.

Watching them lose their damn minds after going down by 3 points is hilarious.

People were legitimately angry at bates for not intersepting a pass when making a pass defense that stoped a touchdown.  He's not a wide receiver for a reason.  Like how you gonna get mad at a guy for doing his job well just because he DIDNT get a 100+ yard pick six.

Please tell me how many safeties scored a 100 yard pick six this weekend?

Some of you need to get a hang of yourselves and act like adults.

I get being passionate about your team and being frustrated when things aren't going well but some of you say some truly stupid stuff and act like children.

Yeah, would be pretty damn embarrassing going back and seeing the GD thread in the 1st half lol
(12-19-2022, 06:44 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, would be pretty damn embarrassing going back and seeing the GD thread in the 1st half lol

I was watching with a friend who doesn't know football too well.  He said "this looks horrible, sorry" when the Bengals went down by 17.  I said "naaaa we got them exactly where we want them!'
(12-19-2022, 06:26 PM)motoarch Wrote: I like being the adult sitting at the kids table cause it's wayyyy more fun.

People were legitimately angry at bates for not intersepting a pass when making a pass defense that stoped a touchdown.  He's not a wide receiver for a reason.  Like how you gonna get mad at a guy for doing his job well just because he DIDNT get a 100+ yard pick six.

I get being passionate about your team and being frustrated when things aren't going well but some of you say some truly stupid stuff and act like children.

I like Bates. But I see no problem with people being upset that he let a ball go thru his hands and hit him in the face mask. Not sure where the 100+ yard pick 6 thing is coming from so if people were saying he should've done that than that is ridiculous. I think Bates does more for this defense than a lot of us realize but making splash plays specifically turnovers is an area he could use some improvement.
They played like ass the first half and I got Cleveland vibes. I regret nothing.

A top 5 safety probably makes that pick. Just saying.
(12-19-2022, 10:59 AM)Tony Wrote: They do it hoping to get us to attack them and get us banned.. And they call us Karens lol

That’s the biggest irony of them all. They have their place to have these discussions (little kids be damned) and yet they still take the time to come out and chastise people that express their fandom differently. It’s sad.
(12-19-2022, 10:04 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: The same way that we don't need people apologizing for the "Melt-down Mary's" of the world?  Mellow

They’re not even remotely similar, but do you “staff member”
(12-19-2022, 12:45 PM)bfine32 Wrote: No, they didn't hurt my feelings, as I no longer frequent the sub-forum. I was simply providing a reply to a guy that suggested others were complaining simply because folks were discussing negative aspects of the game. My reply was to illustrate that no one cares if you discuss poor play, but it was to show the "overreacting" (as you correctly defined it).

Never claimed to be a "gatekeeper" and did not start the thread. But I do provide my thoughts on most topics presented in the forum. And my thoughts are the "overreacting" make the subforum intolerable for someone who wants to watch the game and discuss it on o9ts merits.  

So you’re gatekeeping? Cool.
I knew we still had a chance but I was concerned we were getting bullied on both sides of the ball. I knew the Bengals had to toughen or it was over. But thank gawd Uncle Mo changed teams with the punt screw up

You guys really need to come off your high horse, telling other people how to act... I can't believe this thread is still going on..
(12-19-2022, 11:01 AM)Tony Wrote: Our GD thread is mild. You should see the chiefs and raven boards. They literally threaten each other with violence.. I don't have 1 problem with the members here.. I just overreact at the games a lot. I guess I get a little to into it. What can I say? Love my Bengals..

And what do people think about Chief's fans in general? Is that what you strive to be like? 
(12-19-2022, 10:53 PM)Sled21 Wrote: And what do people think about Chief's fans in general? Is that what you strive to be like? 

I mean you do have a point there.. I only get like that during games though.. I try to keep it calm in JN.. 
(12-19-2022, 04:47 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, I still thought we would come back and win especially after our drive right before the half and kicking 3...

But I didn't expect us to double up on them LMAO!!! Hilarious

That was the only thing that pissed me off. On Saturday I predicted we would win 34-17.... I was dancing around like I had won the powerball only to give up a late garbage TD..... LMAO LMAO
(12-19-2022, 09:32 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: I said what I said.

Bellevue, we have a runner!!
I just browsed quickly through this crap, but I would like to say that gatekeeping is a good thing