Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
The Circle Game or Neo Nazi symbol?
(12-31-2019, 01:56 PM)bfine32 Wrote: My biggest issue with the hole situation was this was encouraged by a trainer. The Cadets should have known better, but when someone is training you on conduct inside a prison facility, you might be a little more inclined to comply. 

Agreed. I wonder how many thought their jobs depended on this. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
While we're on the subject of beyond comprehension stupid photos I submit this:
[Image: b948daf0-2d73-11ea-929f-57a9b7449aae]
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(01-02-2020, 03:17 PM)bfine32 Wrote: While we're on the subject of beyond comprehension stupid photos I submit this:

My question is....... At what point did this become a good idea? Like "Hey guys, lets wait till the fire is coming out above the house. That'll look good".
(01-02-2020, 03:17 PM)bfine32 Wrote: While we're on the subject of beyond comprehension stupid photos I submit this:

When I lived out in Liberty Township, I believe there was a house owned by the fire department right off of Liberty Way. I am not sure if it was a real house or not (it was behind a bunch of brush so it was hard to really see), but maybe once a year they'd light it on fire and train their fire fighters there.

This is based off of what one of my neighbors said when I asked about it.

Any chance that house is something like that?
(01-02-2020, 09:36 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: When I lived out in Liberty Township, I believe there was a house owned by the fire department right off of Liberty Way. I am not sure if it was a real house or not (it was behind a bunch of brush so it was hard to really see), but maybe once a year they'd light it on fire and train their fire fighters there.

This is based off of what one of my neighbors said when I asked about it.

Any chance that house is something like that?

I'd say almost 100% of these posed photos are in front of controlled fires.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.