Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Injury reports-Wildcard week
(01-13-2023, 11:46 PM)Whacked Wrote: Mehh. Pure gamesmanship by Harbaugh
He just wants to make our strategizing that much tougher.
To be expected from a coach with THE MOST wins in the playoffs *at away playoff games.

If it's gamesmanship it's poor gamesmanship.  

Seeing Brown on the field is a dead on tell that Huntley can't throw the ball downfield.
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2023, 11:18 PM)samhain Wrote: It's weird hearing about how badass Baltimore is at the line of scrimmage with little acknowledgment of Reader's greatness.  

Go ahead and try and run on that dude.  Ask Derrick Henry how it worked out for him.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-13-2023, 11:57 PM)pally Wrote:  

Dobbins has never had more than 16 carries in a NFL game.  He's about to get more. It's quite a bit to put on his back.

I'm generally confident in the Bengals run defense.  They have to be taking this kind of thing as a slight, just as Reader did last year vs Tennessee.
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2023, 11:57 PM)pally Wrote:  

Are we just done with phrasing?
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2023, 12:35 AM)samhain Wrote: Dobbins has never had more than 16 carries in a NFL game.  He's about to get more.  It's quite a bit to put on his back.

I'm generally confident in the Bengals run defense.  They have to be taking this kind of thing as a slight, just as Reader did last year vs Tennessee.

Yeah, hope DJ read that, I am sure he did. Mellow

USE IT!!!Mad
Reply/Quote
Ravens have ruled out their back up center due to illness. He didn't even make the trip to Cincinnati. Apparently their back up tackle is their back up back up center

Also elevated from PS
WR Andy Isabella
WR Binjamen Victor

Signed from PS
DB Ar'Darius Washington

Even though both WRs have been elevated before neither have a reception. Isabella has been used almost exclusively as a Jet Sweep threat and got 1 handoff.

Washington played in 3 previous games and recorded 2 tackles against Pitt

Reply/Quote
Not on the report, but increasing talk out of Ravens camp points to a potential qb platoon tonight.

Huntley, IMO is not okay. As the old saying goes, "if you have 2 starting qbs, you have none.".

If the Bengals manage to score quick (not easy vs the Ravens), I see Brown getting a lot more snaps.

It's a major disadvantage IMO, to use both passers. It's a dead giveaway as to what the Ravens offense wants to do on a given drive.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2023, 10:50 AM)samhain Wrote: Not on the report, but increasing talk out of Ravens camp points to a potential qb platoon tonight.

Huntley, IMO is not okay. As the old saying goes, "if you have 2 starting qbs, you have none.".

If the Bengals manage to score quick (not easy vs the Ravens), I see Brown getting a lot more snaps.

It's a major disadvantage IMO, to use both passers. It's a dead giveaway as to what the Ravens offense wants to do on a given drive.

The key is our offense getting up and not letting Baltimore hang around.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2023, 11:51 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: The key is our offense getting up and not letting Baltimore hang around.

Yep.  I don't see Baltimore having any chance whatsoever if the Bengals can get a decent early lead.  That offense is not built to dig out of any significant hole.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2023, 12:13 PM)samhain Wrote: Yep.  I don't see Baltimore having any chance whatsoever if the Bengals can get a decent early lead.  That offense is not built to dig out of any significant hole.

yeah but keep in mind that if Baltimore can't win they want to screw up the rest of the playoffs for us so it could get ugly

Reply/Quote
Last night’s Chargers/Jags game is a lesson to be learned. Get up early and keep the foot on the gas. Run up the score until the last whistle blows.

Dobbins will be their feature offensive weapon. Look for some QB tomf*&Ckery from Harbaugh and trick plays, too.

He’s been dancing around the Lamar Jackson thing for weeks. Who knows what that’s all about. Hurt? Contract? If Harbaugh really doesn’t know, then his problem is he has no communication with his QB. If he does know, he’s lying to the fans, the press, everyone!
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2023, 12:35 AM)samhain Wrote: Dobbins has never had more than 16 carries in a NFL game.  He's about to get more. It's quite a bit to put on his back.

That’s crazy - I never would have guessed that
Reply/Quote