Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Innocent Colorado man stabbed by leftist for his haircut
http://www.dailywire.com/news/19949/innocent-colorado-man-stabbed-over-his-neo-nazi-emily-zanotti

Anyone else think the leftists are getting out of control? Or is it still ok?

Quote:Innocent Colorado Man Stabbed Over His 'Neo-Nazi' Haircut

Joshua Witt's story went viral after he fought off an "anti-Nazi" attacker

August 20, 2017 12.1k views

Colorado man Joshua Witt was lucky to escape with just three stitches after being attacked by a "confused anti-fascist" brandishing a large knife.

The 26-year old Witt told his Facebook friends, in a post now shared more than 20,000 times, that he had just pulled in to the parking lot of a Steak & Shake near his home and opened his car door to get out when a man brandishing a knife confronted him, demanding to know whether Witt was "one of them neo-Nazis."

“All I hear is, ‘Are you one of them neo-Nazis?’ as this dude is swinging a knife up over my car door at me,” Witt wrote in his post.

“I threw my hands up and once the knife kind of hit, I dived back into my car and shut the door and watched him run off west, behind my car."

The confrontation left a huge gash in Witt's hand, and the wound required three stitches. The pictures show blood splattered across Witt's clothing, and the inside and outside of his car door.

“The dude was actually aiming for my head,” Witt added in the post. “I was more in shock because I was just getting a milkshake.”

Witt says he is most definitely not a neo-Nazi and that he doesn't have any tattoos or clothing that might have led the confused anti-Nazi activist to start stabbing him randomly. Witt says his friends told him, after his post began to go viral, that it was probably his haircut: Witt wears his hair long on top and short on the sides, in a style reminiscent of alt-right figure Richard Spencer's haircut (but Witt says that's just his own style).

Since the violent rally in Charlottesville last weekend, some leftists on social media have been openly discussing the morality of doxing and attacking those they deem "white supremacists" or "Nazis." The hashtag #PunchNazis even briefly trended on Twitter, with "anti-Fascist" protesters turning the phrase into a rallying cry.

Claims of "self-defense" and "incitement to violence aside" (the Left has used both this week to justify any potential acts of violence they may undertake in response to white supremacist activity), poor Joshua Witt's story is a life lesson in the dangers of just randomly punching anyone you believe harbors secret neo-Nazi ties: they might just have a bad haircut and a hankering for a mid-day milkshake.

As for Witt, he says he'll recover, but that he's definitely going to be changing his hairstyle.
Who is it that has the phrase "People Suck" at the bottom of their sig? Whoever it is, that person is right.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
(08-20-2017, 12:33 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: http://www.dailywire.com/news/19949/innocent-colorado-man-stabbed-over-his-neo-nazi-emily-zanotti

Anyone else think the leftists are getting out of control?   Or is it still ok?  

The article doesn't present any evidence the stabber was a "leftist" does it? 

Define "out of control."
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(08-20-2017, 03:19 PM)Dill Wrote: The article doesn't present any evidence the stabber was a "leftist" does it? 

:troll:
Shit like this is so ridiculous. And thanks to the Nazi ***** making their uniform khakis and white or blue polo shirts, with most of them not having the ink that used to be so identifying, the morons that are going to go out Nazi hunting are too stupid to pause and think "gee, maybe every Walmart employee really isn't a Nazi."
(08-20-2017, 03:19 PM)Dill Wrote: The article doesn't present any evidence the stabber was a "leftist" does it? 

Define "out of control."

Who is emotionally charged in Nazi hysteria right now?

Define "out of control."

[Image: Judge-Judy-Shake-My-Head-Gif.gif]
After reading the story from the NY Post...not the dailywire (lol)...sounds more like one crazy guy than anything else.

How is said about the Nazi who ran his car into the crowd? Oh yeah: Probably not a part of the group other than through social media...just a loner.

ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Brings to mind that leftist comedian who because of his haircut called a conservative student a Nazi.
The young man has brain cancer.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4299004/Samantha-Bee-apologizes-mocking-patients-Nazi-haircut.html

[Image: 3E1E0DF800000578-0-image-a-44_1489093683700.jpg]
Hey, when the administration you so vehemently defend is a joke, you'll cling on to whatever news story you can that confirms your worldview about the "leftists"  ThumbsUp
(08-20-2017, 06:46 PM)Vlad Wrote: Brings to mind that leftist comedian who because of his haircut called a conservative student a Nazi.
The young man has brain cancer.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4299004/Samantha-Bee-apologizes-mocking-patients-Nazi-haircut.html

[Image: 3E1E0DF800000578-0-image-a-44_1489093683700.jpg]

Looks like some folks need this statue more than others.
(08-20-2017, 06:44 PM)GMDino Wrote: After reading the story from the NY Post...not the dailywire (lol)...sounds more like one crazy guy than anything else.

How is said about the Nazi who ran his car into the crowd? Oh yeah: Probably not a part of the group other than through social media...just a loner.

ThumbsUp

Lol...your automatic defense mechanism kicked in a little prematurely there don't you think?

Don't believe anyone, including the Daily Wire has of yet claimed this leftist belonged to a group.

But what makes the difference? Whether a loner or part of Antifa, both advocate violence.
(08-20-2017, 07:26 PM)Vlad Wrote: Lol...your automatic defense mechanism kicked in a little prematurely there don't you think?

Don't believe anyone, including the Daily Wire has of yet claimed this leftist belonged to a group.

But what makes the difference? Whether a loner or part of Antifa, both advocate violence.

But if it was just a lone, crazy person what difference does it make? Like the Nazi who ran over a woman?

Mellow
(08-20-2017, 07:19 PM)GMDino Wrote: Looks like some folks need this statue more than others.

The kid with brain cancer? That's pathetic Dino.
(08-20-2017, 07:31 PM)Vlad Wrote: The kid with brain cancer? That's pathetic Dino.

Nope.  the people still crying over it.

Bee's people made a mistake, were told, and apologized and removed the kid from the segment.

Just like decent human being should do who made a joke and ended up using someone in it that they should not have.

But the snowflakes can't get over it.

Sad.

Maybe they should be more like Trump and just not admit they ever made a mistake and never apologize?

That'll toughen up those soft folks on the right with all their "feelings".   Mellow
No evidence dude was a leftist. Barely scratched the guy. Confirmed rightists still bombing Planned Parenthood clinics. Kay.
(08-20-2017, 07:29 PM)GMDino Wrote: But if it was just a lone, crazy person what difference does it make?  Like the Nazi who ran over a woman?

Mellow

Your smiley with the clueless look a good choice.

It does make a difference because the group you defend, Antifa, clearly promotes and plans violence.
The group in Virginia has not advocated for violence.

The Nazi who ran over the woman acted alone, as did the idiot leftist who shot the Republican Senator.
The idiot who did the stabbing acted alone, however through social media he acted upon the advice of the violent left.
(08-20-2017, 06:09 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Who is emotionally charged in Nazi hysteria right now?

Better question: Why aren't both sides emotionally charged over this trash?
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

(08-20-2017, 07:33 PM)GMDino Wrote: Nope.  the people still crying over it.

Bee's people made a mistake, were told, and apologized and removed the kid from the segment.

Just like decent human being should do who made a joke and ended up using someone in it that they should not have.

But the snowflakes can't get over it.

Sad.

Maybe they should be more like Trump and just not admit they ever made a mistake and never apologize?

That'll toughen up those soft folks on the right with all their "feelings".   Mellow

Gee, I wasn't aware that "people were still crying about it". Funny why it took this stabbing incident to jog my memory.

My only point was that this was not the first time leftist hate over a "Nazi haircut" surfaced. That is all.
Some dude claims on facebook he was attacked and the Daily Wire makes a bigger story out of it than a Nazi killing a woman who was protesting his views by running her over.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]