Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Is Whit Worth $20 Million?
(01-09-2017, 05:22 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Same here. He is the most important player to bring back this year by far and like you said for atleast a couple years.

His value is also in his knowledge and he is a coach on the field.

Don't know how anyone would think a draft pick would replace him.

Heck i would make him the O-line coach over PA in a heartbeat when he is done.

Agreed on all fronts...and I would offer him the $20 million for two years in a heartbeat.  DeBagCastro got $10 million per year to be a Guard that stomps and cheapshots guys (but it is legal for that team).  Whit is MUCH more valuable as our LT. 

He showed next to no decline this year.  If anything, he showed that just because you spent a first round pick on his supposed replacement( Hilarious LMAO Sad Cry :paul:) that he is a much more viable option.  

As far as becoming a coach, I would do it in a heartbeat...and I would put $50 on Whit if he and pissburgh assclown (guess I should be more specific, there are so many...Porter) every got on the field together during a scrap.  That alone makes him a great choice as a coach.   Wink
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2017, 01:08 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Let's add some perspective.  Yes, Andrew Whitworth is the best player on the Bengals' offensive line -- but how good do you have to be to be better than Cedric Ogbuehi, TJ Johnson, Russell Bodine, Jake Fisher, Kevin Zeitler, and Clint Boling?

I'm sure someone else already responded to this, but I feel compelled to say that Whit was a better LT than almost every other LT in the league.  His ability to rotate inside and play Guard in a pinch is another positive.  
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2017, 01:08 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: We could always go after a premier LT like Riley Reiff also. He's 28.

He should be our Guard to replace Zeitler, not our LT
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2017, 02:53 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Agreed on all fronts...and I would offer him the $20 million for two years in a heartbeat.  DeBagCastro got $10 million per year to be a Guard that stomps and cheapshots guys (but it is legal for that team).  Whit is MUCH more valuable as our LT. 

He showed next to no decline this year.  If anything, he showed that just because you spent a first round pick on his supposed replacement( Hilarious LMAO Sad Cry :paul:) that he is a much more viable option.  

As far as becoming a coach, I would do it in a heartbeat...and I would put $50 on Whit if he and pissburgh assclown (guess I should be more specific, there are so many...Porter) every got on the field together during a scrap.  That alone makes him a great choice as a coach.   Wink

Yeah, you know whats up SHR.

Whitworth can hold this team together, if we lose him our team is shot. That is how important he is for us.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2017, 03:00 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: I'm sure someone else already responded to this, but I feel compelled to say that Whit was a better LT than almost every other LT in the league.  His ability to rotate inside and play Guard in a pinch is another positive.  

FIK made a bad post for once.

That perspective is not a good one.

If you judge a great player by the bad ones on the team it is not a true perspective.

Judge Whit with the best, it is an insult to say he is less of a player cause of guys like Bodine and Og.

If anything he has to hold them together which makes him even better.

Plus PA. Sick
Reply/Quote