Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obnoxious Boston radio guys bashing Taylor
(01-07-2022, 05:20 PM)Tony Wrote: I'm eating it, and it taste great. I just wanna win..

Oh, I'm eating too....your comment about Shula just reminded me of the general consensus. I was like never say never on that particular topic, but I certainly didn't have them as AFCN champs going into the season.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2022, 05:14 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I don't have any issues with Murdock either. Regarding Zac, I think it is challenging for fans in general to be patient when a new coach comes and makes organizational changes. It seems extra hard exercising the patience when we're talking about the Bengals organization. I thought Brown's bullish comment was stubbornly bad and I didn't think Zac could get to the Bengals to an AFC North title. I'm glad to be wrong. 

The Boston shock jocks needed filler time and did it as the expense of Zac. I don't find it entertaining and it came off as lame.

Hell, I was SO tired of Marvin's methods by the time he left, I was a little willing to be patient to an extent. I guess it depends on perspective.

For one, I understood that year one was a throw away basically after it was obvious there weren't many veterans that were going to fit their schemes. I took it as a roster evaluation season. That off-season kinda proved my theory when they slashed several vets and brought in a couple REAL FA signings like Von Bell and DJ Reader. They basically signed no one that first off season.

I was watching for glimpses, not another loss to mount evidence to fire the staff. In game 1 against Baltimore last year, I saw that Lou had a decent plan to corral Lamar. With better talent, we saw that to be the case this year. I saw some flashes of potential on offense when the shitty oline didn't blow up plays with their incompetence. This year, with better play up front and a full compliment of skill players, we saw that to be legit.

I felt like this year was sink or swim, not last year. I think they probably won 2 or 3 more games last year with Burrow in there. 

Reply/Quote
(01-08-2022, 12:36 AM)Tony Wrote: I've noticed a bunch of new members latley.. That's how you know , the BENGALS, are on their way... Funnest team in football right now..

True dat....when the bandwagon rolls into Cincy, that's when you KNOW some good things are happening.

Reply/Quote
Thread to the top. This is the very likely scenario.
Reply/Quote