Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's insanity! The war on Christianity......
(10-17-2015, 07:50 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: What private information is being shared ?
You IP addy was not given out.
From what I'm reading in this thread,  It's only been stated that it matches another poster.
It would seem that no sensitive data has been divulged. 

Btw.... the site is already on a watch list.
Certain words make that so.
The first time someone said "Andy threw a bomb" it was marked for observation.
Are you sure you're DoD ?
They run a little tighter and I'm starting to think you're a contractor at CACI or something. 
Those guys work a couple of hours, then get a couple hours of break.
That would explain the amount of time you post in a work day.

You have no idea what information is being shared. This "I heard" from a mod is just a little unsettling. 

I am not a contractor (not that it matters they use the same domain), but with all the recent cyber attacks this kind of data sharing is more than I think should be allowed.

As to the amount of time I spend on posting, that is something you or anyone else will not have to concern themselves with in the future.

I see everyone is saying "no big deal" yet the Mod that shared this data has not come forward. Why is that?

As was said: i have never used an alt; although I am sure there are those that do. Folks that have been a member of these boards for 10+ years can decide for themselves. Just look at why this thread took the turn that it did when folks were having a earnest discussion about the OP.

I miss the days of the mods that used discretion and I feel bad for Holic that one or two of his mods are killing what he created. 

I'll still post from time to time at the house, but this forum was much better when credentials were required to be a member. We now have folks that can't handle it and will look to discover who someone "is" because they are offended  instead of discussing the topics. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(10-17-2015, 11:07 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I promise I work for the Department of Defense even though I didn't even know exactly what an IP address was!!!!!

I don't really use an alt, that was a family member.... who I also take to work and share my computer with, apparently,  because otherwise I wouldn't keep whining about my office IP!!!!!!

Stick to the issues by allowing me to troll without pointing it out!!!!! I mean I offer so much valuable insight to convos with my hair-splitting and question begging, cuz I'm educated and knowledgeable, and the webmasters at the old board who were a couple of fellow right-winger Mike Brown cronies knew to protect me from criticism and not tell about my alts because of it!!!!

Wah wahh wahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! "Credentials", cuz that word belongs in there when I'm talking about an anonymous message board I want to troll and use alts on without getting caught, for some reason!

Okay, I lied about leaving the site but I won't be on as much!

Translated.