Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.2 Average
It's time we moved on from Green
(09-24-2017, 11:18 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Nope.

Only one game counts where he was the difference maker and that was @pitt in 12.

Jets game last year.  That's two.  So much for your nutty narrative.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Click bait bullshit is what the thread is.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
I said it earlier today in another thread and I'll say it again, we should move on from Green...for his own good, he deserves better than this pathetic organization. He's a true pro and seems like a genuinely good person. He's one of the players I'm proud to root for all the way around. I hope he gets a ring someday even if it's not with us. He should demand out like all the other great Bengals under mike brown have, they all eventually figure it out
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 11:29 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Brown, jones, Evans, Beckham jr, Bryant.

Not even top 5 bro.

Better than Evans, Bryant and Beckham.  Not even close.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 11:05 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Name a game where he was clutch against a team not named Baltimore.

2015 wildcard against Pitt?
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 11:38 PM)Von Cichlid Wrote: 2015 wildcard against Pitt?

Literally the only play he made that game.
Reply/Quote
AJ and Geno are the two best players on the team, and the only elite players they have. Eifert is the next elite player they have, but he cant stay healthy. Then its a solid drop off to the rest of the team.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 11:59 PM)Millhouse Wrote: AJ and Geno are the two best players on the team, and the only elite players they have. Eifert is the next elite player they have, but he cant stay healthy. Then its a solid drop off to the rest of the team.

Burfict says stop it. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Every announcer who ever does a Bengal game, many of them former players or coaches, every opposing coach and DC and CB who ever talks about AJ talks about how good he is. But, they're all idiots and only the OP knows the real truth.

Reply/Quote
(09-25-2017, 12:01 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Burfict says stop it. 

I forgot about Burfict. Guess not seeing him out there yet again due to suspension does that.

But when he does play, he is up there too, most of the time.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(09-25-2017, 12:02 AM)McC Wrote: Every announcer who ever does a Bengal game, many of them former players or coaches, every opposing coach and DC and CB who ever talks about AJ talks about how good he is. But, they're all idiots and only the OP knows the real truth.

See my Jeremy Hill thread.

People should listen to me.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2017, 12:09 AM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: See my Jeremy Hill thread.

People should listen to me.

Perhaps say something worth listening to.

Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 11:29 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Brown, jones, Evans, Beckham jr, Bryant.

Not even top 5 bro.

You're obviously trolling but I'll bite, you know Mike Evans doesn't even consider himself better than Green, Julio, Brown, and OBJ right? He said on Hard Knocks his goal is to become better than those guys, but to suggest he already is is flat out ridiculous. And Bryant better than AJ Green? Seriously??

Reply/Quote
(09-25-2017, 12:05 AM)Millhouse Wrote: I forgot about Burfict. Guess not seeing him out there yet again due to suspension does that.

But when he does play, he is up there too, most of the time.

He is up there, but he does have that negative aspect too, which neither Geno or AJ has.

Reply/Quote
(09-25-2017, 12:10 AM)McC Wrote: Perhaps say something worth listening to.

If correct player assessments aren't worth listening to then you're in the wrong thread.

I'm not one to tell you what you should value.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 11:59 PM)Millhouse Wrote: AJ and Geno are the two best players on the team, and the only elite players they have. Eifert is the next elite player they have, but he cant stay healthy. Then its a solid drop off to the rest of the team.

Burfict is one of the best LBs in the league. He's right up there with Geno and AJ. 

Reply/Quote
(09-25-2017, 12:11 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: You're obviously trolling but I'll bite, you know Mike Evans himself doesn't even consider himself better than Green, Julio, Brown, and OBJ. He said on Hard Knocks his is to become better, but to suggest he already is is flat out ridiculous. And Bryant better than AJ Green? Seriously??

Yes.

Bryant makes plays despite subpar Qbs like Romp.

Green does not.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2017, 12:12 AM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: If correct player assessments aren't worth listening to then you're in the wrong thread.

I'm not one to tell you what you should value.

First of all, a WR can be open all day and it might not matter.  He can't throw the ball AND catch it.  AJ had 10 catches today while being doubled all day.  He runs great routes and he catches everything and everybody but you thinks he's a great player.  I don't know what else to say.  Maybe you're right and EVERYBODY else is wrong.  Could happen, I suppose.  

Reply/Quote
(09-25-2017, 12:16 AM)McC Wrote: First of all, a WR can be open all day and it might not matter.  He can't throw the ball AND catch it.  AJ had 10 catches today while being doubled all day.  He runs great routes and he catches everything and everybody but you thinks he's a great player.  I don't know what else to say.  Maybe you're right and EVERYBODY else is wrong.  Could happen, I suppose.  

There should great then there's elite. Green is great but not elite.

You can't have 2 elite receivers on a team. See Tampa and Nee York.

We need to get younger and faster, let green go somewhere else. Prolly doesn't want to sit through another rebuild.
Reply/Quote
[Image: wsGetPj.gif]

Reply/Quote