Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Its becoming clear we knocked this last draft out of the park
(01-15-2024, 12:05 PM)bfine32 Wrote: What was it about Jordan Battle's rookie year that led you to believe he can never be a star? I believe he was one of the higher-rated rookies in the draft.

Eminem improved as the season progressed

How does he compare to other starting S? Next year he isn’t a rookie and he’ll be compared to the rest of the league. He looks the best of the Rookie class, but doesn’t look like a por bowler, just a solid starter.
Reply/Quote
Considering that they drafted near the bottom of the draft for all these guys it was wildly successful.  If they had the number one overall pick not so much.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2024, 12:54 PM)Ell Prez Wrote: How does he compare to other starting S? Next year he isn’t a rookie and he’ll be compared to the rest of the league. He looks the best of the Rookie class, but doesn’t look like a por bowler, just a solid starter.

If you put any stock into PFF Battle rated 82.5

The AFC Probowl Safeties:

Minkah Fitzpatrick: 71.3
Justin Simmons: 67.9
Kyle Hamilton: 86
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2024, 02:39 PM)bfine32 Wrote: If you put any stock into PFF Battle rated 82.5

The AFC Probowl Safeties:

Minkah Fitzpatrick: 71.3
Justin Simmons: 67.9
Kyle Hamilton: 86

That is pretty good I must say. Hamilton is maybe the best Safety in the league right now. Battle is not on par at all with him athletically,
but you just cannot teach instincts and that is what Battle has along with great technique in his tackling. Both Myles Murphy and DJ Turner
have the talent to be All Pros just the same so I disagree with Ell Prez.
Reply/Quote