Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Ja’Marr Chase Drama?
Someday in the future, at the trial:

Prosecutor: “The defendant couldn’t keep his hands off my client!”

Defense Attorney: “You’ve seen the preseason tape. The defendant can’t keep his hands on anything!”

Judge: “Case dismissed!”
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2021, 08:13 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Someday in the future, at the trial:

Prosecutor: “The defendant couldn’t keep his hands off my client!”

Defense Attorney: “You’ve seen the preseason tape. The defendant can’t keep his hands on anything!”

Judge: “Case dismissed!”

Y'all are harsh!!! Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2021, 10:40 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Ya, we can all learn from this… make sure to whipe!

Or at least give ya girl a heads up you let a couple rip in the last hour or so.

To the ladies on the board, please do the same!

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2021, 09:42 AM)jj22 Wrote: Or at least give ya girl a heads up you let a couple rip in the last hour or so.

To the ladies on the board, please do the same!

As someone eluded to earlier, a strict pre shower policy is highly recommended.
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2021, 10:37 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: As someone eluded to earlier, a strict pre shower policy is highly recommended.

Oh it def is in my house if all that exploration is going down (no pun intended) late in the day after work/gym/yoga/or in Chase's likely case football practice! 

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Apparently she deleted the post. Let’s wait for the facts to come out. Where’s the police report? We know she had access to her phone since she posted her alleged abuse to Instagram.
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2021, 11:14 AM)C0de_M0nkey Wrote: Apparently she deleted the post. Let’s wait for the facts to come out. Where’s the police report? We know she had access to her phone since she posted her alleged abuse to Instagram.

There are reasons to delete something like that beyond it being a lie.  I'm sure as soon as she posted it she got flooded with hate mail from people who don't know her.  
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2021, 11:14 AM)C0de_M0nkey Wrote: Apparently she deleted the post. Let’s wait for the facts to come out. Where’s the police report? We know she had access to her phone since she posted her alleged abuse to Instagram.

If she had any real evidence, seems like she would have posted it by now. 
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2021, 03:05 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Definitely not what you want to hear but at this point it’s just a vague accusation made online. Putting hands on someone could mean many things depending on who said it and what their motives are. Have to wait and see what happens and if more info comes out.

I was a big fan of the pick but this is not a good start for him. Wonder if off field stuff is part of the reason for his drops. If he’s having a hard time relationship wise and/or afraid of something he did coming to light that could explain some of the struggles on field

sounds like whats going on to me. Make alot of sense. Wow, if this gets worse and he becomes one of "those guys", with all the pre draft discussions , vetting, due diligence over this pick (more than any in recent memory)  ..... Zach needs to have a playoff yr to stick around any further.   Then again he could throw Joe B under the bus on why he picked this guy too. 
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2021, 11:39 AM)Big_Ern Wrote: If she had any real evidence, seems like she would have posted it by now. 

I'm no lawyer, but I don't think you post real evidence on social media.  It's possible she's full of crap, but it's also possible she was told by legal counsel to not post accusatory stuff onto social media.  This may be a bunch of nothing, but I also wouldn't assume Chase is free and clear just because she deleted her post.
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2021, 11:43 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I'm no lawyer, but I don't think you post real evidence on social media.  It's possible she's full of crap, but it's also possible she was told by legal counsel to not post accusatory stuff onto social media.  This may be a bunch of nothing, but I also wouldn't assume Chase is free and clear just because she deleted her post.

I doubt she has legal counsel and thinks things thru as evidence of posting something just to delete it moments later. Since her story of chase blocking her as soon as she stated she was pregnant doesn't add up with him putting hands on his pregnant gf. I'd be surprised if she's pregnant at all. 
Reply/Quote
First round curse LIVES.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(08-25-2021, 11:43 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I'm no lawyer, but I don't think you post real evidence on social media.  It's possible she's full of crap, but it's also possible she was told by legal counsel to not post accusatory stuff onto social media.  This may be a bunch of nothing, but I also wouldn't assume Chase is free and clear just because she deleted her post.

This.

I think there is should be a definite level of concern here.  She's been painted by many on Instagram as a goldigging *****, but for some reason hasn't stopped people from insulting her over and over again.  Why would you let people just trash on you on your own page?  I guess when I read this I instantly thought of Chad and how I just couldn't believe it, mainly because I didn't want to.  Turned out to be true anyway.

I know I've never been falsely accused of DV or rape by a woman.  Because nothing of the sort ever happened.  I'm not saying that false accusations don't happen, but I bet DV accusations are likely far under-reported than over-reported.

Either way, this is a bad look and it's surprising he hasn't made a statement yet.  It's a very bold accusation.  
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2021, 11:58 AM)Big_Ern Wrote: I doubt she has legal counsel and thinks things thru as evidence of posting something just to delete it moments later. Since her story of chase blocking her as soon as she stated she was pregnant doesn't add up with him putting hands on his pregnant gf. I'd be surprised if she's pregnant at all. 

Well, I guess time will tell.  I'm going to hold off on passing too much judgment until something more concrete comes out, but nothing would surprise me at this point.  The idea that she's some 100% lying, wrong, vindictive nut is possible, but it also fits what Bengals fans want to believe, so I try to avoid falling into anything THAT tempting.

I'm a total cynic though, so I feel like if Chase were on the Steelers we'd already be talking about how they've got a rapist throwing the ball to a woman-beater.
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2021, 12:09 PM)2MinutesHate Wrote: I'm not saying that false accusations don't happen, but I bet they're quite rare

Those really aren’t that rare
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2021, 12:12 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Those really aren’t that rare

After further research, you're right, it appears that they are not rare.  I guess I've never got into those kinds of battles with gf's, so it never occurred to me.  I saw lots of real DV growing up as a kid so maybe I just tend to believe the woman.
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
Another prime example of “knee jerk reaction”. We already have fans ready to write him off. Some of which supported Mixon when he was drafted, and his assault was PROVEN. Don’t believe everything you hear or read, let facts come out before you pass your holier than thou judgements. If he did it, what were the circumstances? I don’t condone assaulting females but I also don’t accept men being baited into drama and bs. If he didn’t do it, this is a blatant slap in the face for all those fighting to end domestic violence and those who ARE abused and are fighting to end domestic abuse.
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2021, 11:21 AM)Nately120 Wrote: There are reasons to delete something like that beyond it being a lie.  I'm sure as soon as she posted it she got flooded with hate mail from people who don't know her.  

I never said it was a lie. I’m waiting to see the evidence instead of making a knee jerk reaction.
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2021, 02:23 PM)C0de_M0nkey Wrote: I never said it was a lie. I’m waiting to see the evidence instead of making a knee jerk reaction.

I'm not really talking about you specifically, I guess.  There are already people who are proud to admit they're harassing her on social media, so I was just pointing out that there are reasons beyond it being BS to take it down. 
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2021, 02:25 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'm not really talking about you specifically, I guess.  There are already people who are proud to admit they're harassing her on social media, so I was just pointing out that there are reasons beyond it being BS to take it down. 

And zero reason for people to harass her. Keyboard warriors with no knowledge of the situation rushing to judgement. She may be a victim, she may be a liar, she may be unstable, but no one needs to involve themselves besides Chase.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote