Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
Ja'Marr Chase and Joe Burrow criticize the offensive play calling

Careful Ja'Marr, Taylor might try to chase (pun intended) you out of town next.

Now Burrow is calling out the play calling.

Reply/Quote
Good for J'Marr. I understand Burrow did something similar.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Good to hear. We need to hold people accountable.
Reply/Quote
Mike Brown and this organization continually show why they’re one of the worst
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 06:01 PM)Trademark Wrote:
Careful Ja'Marr, Taylor might try to chase (pun intended) you out of town next.

Well, there you go! Afraid to win...scared to succeed! Whoever was calling the plays was so happy being down 7-0....
Shop my store for Awesome Bengal-Style and Various Graphic T-Shirts!
http://www.cincyfanatics.com
Reply/Quote
ZT has no idea out on.how to how attack the weakness
of a defense. He has no.clue on.how to
Set plays up. The Bears were having success
Rushing upfield and this coach has no.idea
That running a screen to a RB or TE slows.up a pass
Rush.that gets home.
Where is the misdirection to make the eyes of a defense
Look one way.and.the ball.goes the other way?
ZT is holding this offense back but he doesnt know it
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 06:05 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Mike Brown and this organization continually show why they’re one of the worst

The franchise died with Paul Brown.

It's been 30 years.  How many more years will it take?
Reply/Quote
He ain’t wrong…

Reply/Quote
So, umm, when are all the better teams in the NFL gonna offer you guys the coaching and front office positions you're all so clearly deserving of? I mean, you've got all the answers.

Y'all enjoy the bigotry and blatant racism.
Please delete this account.
Reply/Quote
Hes ultra conservative in most areas of the offense except on 4th downs. I love his aggressiveness on 4th downs but this dink and dunk BS on every other down has to go
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 06:02 PM)Joelist Wrote: Good for J'Marr. I understand Burrow did something similar.

He did. Essentially said the Bears weren’t worried about us throwing deep. You can find the press conference online.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 06:18 PM)Deacon Wrote: So, umm, when are all the better teams in the NFL gonna offer you guys the coaching and front office positions you're all so clearly deserving of? I mean, you've got all the answers.

Wait…what?

Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 06:18 PM)Deacon Wrote: Y'all enjoy the bigotry and blatant racism.

???
Reply/Quote
The offensive 'gameplan' literally played right into what the Bears were doing on defense. Zac and Brian made the job of the Bears DC a helluva lot easier than it should've been today. 
Reply/Quote
Good. They deserve criticism.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 06:18 PM)Deacon Wrote: So, umm, when are all the better teams in the NFL gonna offer you guys the coaching and front office positions you're all so clearly deserving of? I mean, you've got all the answers.

Lmao fellas it’s a joke account

His signature says “please delete this account”
Reply/Quote

Excellent contribution Zac...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Good for Chase. The Rams were destroying the Bears with intermediate to deep passes. Then we come in with a dink and dunk game plan that clearly wasn't working. I also wonder where the rb targets are as well as TE. Am I wrong the only TE targets I remember were Uzomah short. This loss is 100 percent on the offense Lou has stepped up and has a D that is actually respectable thru 2 weeks.
Reply/Quote
Rookie knows what's up.
Reply/Quote
If this was the plan, we should've kept Dalton and traded the 1oa pick for a healthy ransom. Now pay attention to what I'm saying. I am not saying Dalton is better than Burrow in any way, shape, or form. I'm saying we could've continued to run a dink and dunk offense while continuing to lose with Taylor without wasting Burrow's time. Burrow is capable of so much more than what Taylor is allowing him to do.

Either they know the OLine is still in need of upgrades and still haven't properly addressed it or this is what Zac is. Either way, we didn't need Burrow to run this offense. The big knock on Burrow was his deep ball last year, but the couple of times he's got to air it out this year he's looking better. However, airing it out deep maybe 1-2 times a game isn't going to get it done. Zac is in year 3 and the play calling is still abysmal. He's not cut out to be an OC or playcaller much less a head coach.
Reply/Quote