Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 09:14 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: Poor burrow

We’ve bunged again boys
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 09:17 PM)Sanforbd Wrote: We’ve bunged again boys

This is exactly y I didn’t wanna wait to go oline
Reply/Quote
Are you guys being sarcastic I can't tell lol

Carman is a badass mauling Guard that can play Tackle and is athletic enough to play in an outside zone. Great pick. Rock On
Reply/Quote
Actually a good pick some fans dont know football.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 09:17 PM)Sanforbd Wrote: We’ve bunged again boys

I hope he changes my mind but this feels like Russell Bodine all over again. 

When are we going to figure out we don't spend enough on our scouting department to think we're smarter than everyone else. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I love how people who have maybe seen this kid played 3 or 4 games (and probably never actually watched him during those games) know that he's trash and the worst pick ever.

Yet the other players they only saw play 2-3 are going to be HOF.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 09:20 PM)TheFan Wrote: I love how people who have maybe seen this kid played 3 or 4 games (and probably never actually watched him during those games) know that he's trash and the worst pick ever.

I'm not saying that but I am concerned we went with the guy who needs to work on the pass protection aspect of his game, at least according to PFF.

Edit: This tweet from the other thread has him as a 3rd or 4th rounder with lots of guys ahead of him. It just doesn't feel like a good value. 

[Image: E0Mc5WIWUAInrCT?format=png&name=small]

Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 09:20 PM)TheFan Wrote: I love how people who have maybe seen this kid played 3 or 4 games (and probably never actually watched him during those games) know that he's trash and the worst pick ever.

Just hate the trade back honestly
Reply/Quote
He wasn't a guy I paid any attention too. But I wanted a guard that could play tackle if needed so he checks those boxes. Im glad we picked up a couple picks along the way. Maybe use them to get back up in the 3rd.
Reply/Quote
Seems very passive, clemson fan I know said we reached big time.

Prove us wrong Jackson!!!
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 09:22 PM)BoomerFan Wrote: I'm not saying that but I am concerned we went with the guy who needs to work on the pass protection aspect of his game, at least according to PFF.

But we didn't draft him to play Tackle. We drafted him to play guard (from what's being reported) which it sounds like will suit his strengths even better. 
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 09:18 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Are you guys being sarcastic I can't tell lol

Carman is a badass mauling Guard that can play Tackle and is athletic enough to play in an outside zone. Great pick. Rock On

Nate, come on. I had no problem with the team taking a OL in the 2nd round but come on Carmen is a 3rd draft pick we reached for.   Carmen was a 5 star recruit but never lived up to his potentially IMO
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 09:22 PM)BoomerFan Wrote: I'm not saying that but I am concerned we went with the guy who needs to work on the pass protection aspect of his game, at least according to PFF.

That's as a right tackle.  No way he plays there in the NFL.

Right position for me, wrong player.
Reply/Quote
We take Carmen and Votto immediately hits his 300th homerun........ coincidence?!
Reply/Quote
Would have been a great late round pick but the 2nd round is laughable.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 09:26 PM)TheFan Wrote: But we didn't draft him to play Tackle. We drafted him to play guard (from what's being reported) which it sounds like will suit his strengths even better. 

I suppose that works better then. Time will tell I guess. 

Reply/Quote
Dumb dumb dumb. Such a bengals pick
Reply/Quote
The worst thing is he has disc injury in his back, that is a career ending type of injury. Why would they take that risk?
Reply/Quote
Good pick. The bonus picks are going to be good to us too
Reply/Quote