Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Jan 6 Hearings
Just trying to figure out what the end game is supposed to be? What’s a reasonable outcome if this?
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
The idea is to paint any and all conservatives as the same type of people as those ***** morons at all cost.
Reply/Quote
(06-09-2022, 09:50 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Just trying to figure out what the end game is supposed to be?  What’s a reasonable outcome if this?

Not sure. But I am completely disturbed by what I've seen and heard so far. This is worse than what I thought. America is in a lot of trouble. 
I used to be jmccracky. Or Cracky for short.
Reply/Quote
(06-09-2022, 10:09 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: The idea is to paint any and all conservatives as the same type of people as those ***** morons at all cost.

Liz Cheney is a Conservative lol
Reply/Quote
(06-09-2022, 10:12 PM)jmccracky Wrote: Liz Cheney is a Conservative lol

You’re right. Not “any and all”. Liz Cheney excluded.
Reply/Quote
(06-09-2022, 10:16 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: You’re right. Not “any and all”. Liz Cheney excluded.

Lol. I can dig it. 

But, hopefully, if anything good can come out of this, is the decent normal conservatives can grow some balls and call out the behaviors of the crazies we are seeing right before out eyes. Phew. That was all one breath.  Tongue
Reply/Quote
(06-09-2022, 10:16 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: You’re right. Not “any and all”. Liz Cheney excluded.

One more point. All those saying the election was fair were Republicans. Including Ivanka. Are they making conservatives look stupid?
Reply/Quote
(06-09-2022, 10:19 PM)jmccracky Wrote: Lol. I can dig it. 

But, hopefully, if anything good can come out of this, is the decent normal conservatives can grow some balls and call out the behaviors of the crazies we are seeing right before out eyes. Phew. That was all one breath.  Tongue

I don’t know a single conservative person in real life who doesn’t think that was a dark day and that those people are just a group of colossal **** ups. In the same vein they all think Trump just needs to go the hell away. He won’t, his ego wont let him and some in the GOP will keep tethered to him like he’s their binky. It’s sad.
Reply/Quote
(06-09-2022, 10:22 PM)jmccracky Wrote: One more point. All those saying the election was fair were Republicans. Including Ivanka. Are they making conservatives look stupid?

Why would republicans saying the election was fair make conservatives look stupid?
Reply/Quote
(06-09-2022, 10:22 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: I don’t know a single conservative person in real life who doesn’t think that was a dark day and that those people are just a group of colossal **** ups. In the same vein they all think Trump just needs to go the hell away. He won’t, his ego wont let him and some in the GOP will keep tethered to him like he’s their binky. It’s sad.

I'm relieved to hear you know conservatives who think that way.  Im in an area where the election was stolen and the insurrection was justified and patriotic but also antifa. 

The Trump 2020 signs and flags are still up in these parts.  Some have pences name cut out or taped over. 
Reply/Quote
(06-09-2022, 10:25 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'm relieved to hear you know conservatives who think that way.  Im in an area where the election was stolen and the insurrection was justified and patriotic but also antifa. 

The Trump 2020 signs and flags are still up in these parts.  Some have pences name cut out or taped over. 

Yeah I’ve seen a few of you mention stuff like this in here and I’m curious. Are they in abundance or just here or there? I’ll see maybe a Trump flag or something once every 2 or 3 months.
Reply/Quote
(06-09-2022, 10:28 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Yeah I’ve seen a few of you mention stuff like this in here and I’m curious. Are they in abundance or just here or there? I’ll see maybe a Trump flag or something once every 2 or 3 months.

I'm in rural PA and my wife's family thinks a main pillar of the democratic party is sex trafficking. 

Also every few weeks they tell is the Pope is getting executed or the banks are going to collapse or something that never happens.  
Reply/Quote
(06-09-2022, 10:28 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Yeah I’ve seen a few of you mention stuff like this in here and I’m curious. Are they in abundance or just here or there? I’ll see maybe a Trump flag or something once every 2 or 3 months.

See that shit every damn day. I can drive past any of 3 houses a day that has their MAGA shit still up.

In their defense, I still have my Bengals garden flag up. Some people just can't let things go I guess.
Reply/Quote
(06-09-2022, 10:32 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: See that shit every damn day. I can drive past any of 3 houses a day that has their MAGA shit still up.

In their defense, I still have my Bengals garden flag up. Some people just can't let things go I guess.

I also see a lot of political shirts about my rights not ending where your feelings begin and so on.  It's a real lifestyle in these parts.  

The Trump flags and signs and Confederate flags are pretty common here. 
Reply/Quote
(06-09-2022, 10:31 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'm in rural PA and my wife's family thinks a main pillar of the democratic party is sex trafficking. 

Also every few weeks they tell is the Pope is getting executed or the banks are going to collapse or something that never happens.  

(06-09-2022, 10:32 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: See that shit every damn day. I can drive past any of 3 houses a day that has their MAGA shit still up.

All I can say is…yikes. I live in the country in a conservative area and really just don’t see it so I’m surprised to hear that.
Reply/Quote
(06-09-2022, 10:22 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: I don’t know a single conservative person in real life who doesn’t think that was a dark day and that those people are just a group of colossal **** ups. In the same vein they all think Trump just needs to go the hell away. He won’t, his ego wont let him and some in the GOP will keep tethered to him like he’s their binky. It’s sad.

Where I'm from, most think Trump won the election and that's what this whole thing is about. I believe ya though. Different areas can have different results. I'm glad you see it as a dark day. 
Reply/Quote
(06-09-2022, 10:35 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I also see a lot of political shirts about my rights not ending where your feelings begin and so on.  It's a real lifestyle in these parts.  

The Trump flags and signs and Confederate flags are pretty common here. 

There was a house a couple blocks from me, that had the American flag, but with Trumps face where the stars should be. Lmao. I mean.. at first I thought it was a funny troll job, but saw the Infowars and QAnon stickers on the van parked outside. Lol
Reply/Quote
(06-09-2022, 10:24 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Why would republicans saying the election was fair make conservatives look stupid?

I was trying to be funny. Accidentally took an extra edible gummie I take before bed for sleep. My jokes may fall flat tonight. Execution was terrible on my part. Lol
Reply/Quote
(06-09-2022, 11:01 PM)jmccracky Wrote: There was a house a couple blocks from me, that had the American flag, but with Trumps face where the stars should be. Lmao. I mean.. at first I thought it was a funny troll job, but saw the Infowars and QAnon stickers on the van parked outside. Lol

My buddy's parents watched the inauguration to see Biden and Harris get arrested and Trump sworn in for a 2nd term. 
Reply/Quote
Two houses down I have a Let’s Go Brandon flag. 3 houses down the other way is a Trump 2020 flag. The owner drive a red S10 with Don’t Blame Me, I voted for Trump painted on the tailgate. There’s a **** Your Feelings flag on the edge of town. This is just in this little small town. This crazy mindset is all over. There’s multiple flags up and down the interstate.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote