Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeremy Hill Talking Smack And Dre Responds
(02-05-2019, 11:26 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Who is Dre to back us up? He’s lost way more games singlehandedly than Hill. They both suck and I don’t doubt both of them were sitting on the same sofa while tweeting this crap. Hill will be cut next year. Hopefully Dre too.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Nope.. look at the ratings at CB.. he has played way better than Hill did over the last 3 years with Bengals.. sure be great to have a better 2nd cB we could have a lot worse as a 2nd CB though.. look around the league 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
[Image: whuzf1exoue21.jpg]
Reply/Quote
“ I’m human being too” lmao idk why i went off on him immaturely over Twitter but he took a shot at us so
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
belichick should fire him and not give him a ring
Reply/Quote
#thexbengalsRBwhodidn'tplayintheSB
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Well done, Dre and Lance..... FU Hill.... you single handedly lost us our playoff victory against Pittsburgh. Go ahead and run off now, Brady and Gronk need you to wash their jocks.....
Reply/Quote
Man he is going to catch a ton of hell when someone signs him to his next contract and he gets cut.
Reply/Quote
I wish ill on no man. But this dude is asking for it so it doesn’t really matter. I can’t belive the ignorance with this guy lol. Kudos to Lance and Dre for exposing it.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2019, 10:26 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: It'd be so much cooler, if he scored some points via Pick6..

Actually, since 2014, he leads our team in that lol.

Hell, since 2016, he leads our team in that!

But yeah, even through the ups and down, I was always a HUGE Jeremy Hill guy, even with the fumble, being that he was a Bengal, big Bruiser, LSU alum, etc.

But now? Kick rocks and eat a bag of dicks. So friggin' disrespectful.

Even if he DID contribute to the win, take shots at management for dicking you around and crap, not at the fans; we didn't decide to cut him or decrease his PT, giving less of a chance to redeem himself, etc.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
The water-boy did more at the super bowl than HILL did, and THAT is a fact.
Reply/Quote
Jeremy Hill can lay in a waterbed inflated by my farts and bad intentions.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Hill is no Corey Dillion. Hell, he isn't even fit to talk Burklhead nor Ochocinco smack. Geez, I can't believe I have to side with Dre "Marvin ain't goin nowhere, haters" Jerkpatrick on this one.
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2019, 10:26 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: It'd be so much cooler, if he scored some points via Pick6..

Peyton Manning remembers...
Reply/Quote
And with that jab he showed how much class he has. Which is very little apparently.
Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
There are lots of people who can trash talk the Bengals' lack of playoff success over the years.

Jeremy Hill, though? GTFO lol.
Reply/Quote
Why is anyone surprised I've been saying for years this guy was a piece of shit. I mean the dude is a child molester

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
I don't doubt that the guy has gotten his fair share of harassment from Bengals fans, but throwing all of them under the bus the way he did is just as classless.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Hill will be out of New England (and probably the NFL completely) come September, and everybody knows it but him.
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2019, 10:00 PM)GodFather Wrote: Jeremy Hill talking smack about Bengal Fans

[Image: yfsdsvn3vte21.jpg]

Dre responds

[Image: 9bin1va9gue21.jpg]

Swag y'all...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote