Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeremy Hill Talking Smack And Dre Responds
(02-05-2019, 10:23 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Dre just scored some major points in my book.

Also, Mixon>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hill

So is James White, Sony Michel, Rex Burkhead, and that Patterson...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I didn't know lottery tickets had Super Bowl rings as a prize.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
I'd imagine a peanut vendor at Gilette Stadium has a better chance of having a SB ring than anyone who spends the season with the Bengals. It's up to the Bengals to change that narrative. But yea, Jeremy Hill is stupidly delusional on this one.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2019, 10:49 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Massive boo to Hill. The clown fumbled away the Bengals first playoff win and he wants to flap his gums about winning a ring when he was on IR? Pathetic.

Massive ups to Dre. I know his play can be frustrating at times but the dude seems to love playing here. I back him up 100%.

No doubt, pretty pathetic to take a dig at us when he is a big reason why we didn't get a shot at a ring. If he wouldn't of fumbled that ball we might of made a run and who knows what would of happened. Sad stuff Jeremeh, and good on Dre even if i am not a big fan of his it was a nice rebuke backing us up.
Reply/Quote
It's like being hired by a well-to-do company at the end of the year and you receive a year-end bonus like everyone else.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(02-05-2019, 10:00 PM)GodFather Wrote: Jeremy Hill talking smack about Bengal Fans

[Image: yfsdsvn3vte21.jpg]

Dre responds

[Image: 9bin1va9gue21.jpg]

I saw this by Hill...King of the Douchebags....Nice retort by Dre.  
Reply/Quote
Paul Dehner had the best response for this. Yea there probably were a bunch of trolls going after Jeremy, but after fumbling in that game its probably best that he sit this fight out and ignore the trolls.

#1. You didnt play all year so its not really like you earned that ring.
#2. You're primarily responsible for that post season loss against the Steelers.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Yeah, trolling the fanbase of the team you single-handedly ****** over in the playoffs is not a good look.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
To tell the truth, I had completely forgotten Hill was even on the Patriots. Had I remembered, I would have been pulling for the Rams.....
Reply/Quote
(02-06-2019, 04:49 PM)Interceptor Wrote: It's like being hired by a well-to-do company at the end of the year and you receive a year-end bonus like everyone else.

Or that one guy in school that does absolutely nothing for a group project, but gets an A because of the others.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(02-05-2019, 10:00 PM)GodFather Wrote: Jeremy Hill talking smack about Bengal Fans

[Image: yfsdsvn3vte21.jpg]

Dre responds

[Image: 9bin1va9gue21.jpg]

I know there is some sort of karma play initiated in here.....
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Btw how the hell does Jeremy Hill have so many Twitter followers? I don’t do Twitter, but that seems like a lot for a mediocre RB who hasn’t done much the last few years...

Reply/Quote
(02-07-2019, 04:17 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Btw how the hell does Jeremy Hill have so many Twitter followers? I don’t do Twitter, but that seems like a lot for a mediocre RB who hasn’t done much the last few years...

You can't Twitter if you are busy playing professional football.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(02-07-2019, 04:20 PM)Interceptor Wrote: You can't Twitter if you are busy playing professional football.

Unless you’re a Steeler

Reply/Quote
I’ve been giving this guy a pass on that game and blaming burfict and Pac-Man for the loss. But f this guy. What a tool. Rushes for 25 yards on the season and now he’s puffing out his chest like he matters.
Reply/Quote
No matter what he does, his only successful season was when he was a Bengal. He needs to remember that.
Reply/Quote
Patriots play the Bengals in Cincinnati. Would be great to shut him up that day. Provided he doesn't get himself cut from the team beforehand.
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2019, 04:56 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: No matter what he does, his only successful season was when he was a Bengal. He needs to remember that.

He also needs to remember he was replaced with a better running back.

Reply/Quote
We are the only team that had the confidence to run him like a feature back and he just won a ring after getting 4 touches all year and he’s got the nerve to say anything to Bengals fans?

Bro.....
Reply/Quote
(02-06-2019, 01:34 PM)Okeana Wrote: Why is anyone surprised I've been saying for years this guy was a piece of shit.  I mean the dude is a child molester

Posts like this justify Hill mocking Bengal fans.

An 18 year old getting a blow job from a 14 year old is not a "child molester".
Reply/Quote