Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jo Cox MP
(06-23-2016, 12:07 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Oh you care a lot about what I say.   

I only care that you continue make yourself look bad.

And for that I feel bad for you.

Carry on.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(06-22-2016, 08:19 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Ofc it fits one of qualifications .... I said it 

I have to Credit roto for coming up with it

I guess I started it when I got pissed in the rape culture thread.

Meh..... far worse has been thrown around, lately.

I'm up too late.....
Zzzzzzzzzz.......
(06-23-2016, 12:25 AM)GMDino Wrote: I only care that you continue make yourself look bad.

And for that I feel bad for you.

Carry on.

No you don't.    You care because I called you an RWK and made it clear you are a timid guy who fits Roto's definition.   This chain of events started when you couldn't close the deal with any girl....   That's on you .  

you may feel bad for me.... But we all feel bad for you ...we can't imagine how frustrating your life was when you couldn't close the deal.   You shouldn't feel bad for me you should worry about how everyone will think of you now.
(06-23-2016, 04:16 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: No you don't.    You care because I called you an RWK and made it clear you are a timid guy who fits Roto's definition.   This chain of events started when you couldn't close the deal with any girl....   That's on you .  

you may feel bad for me.... But we all feel bad for you ...we can't imagine how frustrating your life was when you couldn't close the deal.   You shouldn't feel bad for me you should worry about how everyone will think of you now.

hes right Dino, you should worry about what "Tyrone" thinks of you, i mean, he runs his own 7/11 and everything

he's so much better at life than you are
People suck
(06-23-2016, 12:08 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: German MEP's and Merkel have advocated 

What has been proposed and what people are claiming has been proposed are two different things.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(06-23-2016, 04:16 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: No you don't.    You care because I called you an RWK and made it clear you are a timid guy who fits Roto's definition.   This chain of events started when you couldn't close the deal with any girl....   That's on you .  

That seems like a rather personal attack.

(06-18-2016, 10:31 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Hows about we just roll with the old rule. Attack the message, not the messenger?

Nobody in this forum is going to save the world and you're not "standing up" for any population by "calling out" someone in here. We all have various views on different subject and we should be able to entertain these views without attacking the person and definitely without bring up their family member(s).

Nobody in this forum gets attacked personally like Lucie (well maybe Brad). Which liberal in this forum gets constantly bashed personally or posters speak ill of their family?

Smirk

Me thinks Lucy doth protest too much...
(06-23-2016, 08:29 AM)Griever Wrote: hes right Dino, you should worry about what "Tyrone" thinks of you, i mean, he runs his own 7/11 and everything

he's so much better at life than you are

Get your insults in order.    If I was running a 7/11 I would be named Mohammed.   
(06-23-2016, 02:27 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Get your insults in order.    If I was running a 7/11 I would be named Mohammed.   

whatever you say, "Tyrone"
People suck
(06-23-2016, 02:38 PM)Griever Wrote: whatever you say, "Tyrone"

Ty please 
(06-23-2016, 02:38 PM)Griever Wrote: whatever you say, "Tyrone"

I'm spilling the beans.....
Lucie is really Chad Johnson.
There, I said it.
Cool
(06-23-2016, 09:45 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I'm spilling the beans.....
There, I said it.
Cool

Damn you Roto.   
(06-23-2016, 09:45 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I'm spilling the beans.....
There, I said it.
Cool

Liar.

Chad was funny sometimes...
(06-22-2016, 08:00 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I originally thought it was rich white kid, but have been told it is repressed white knight, Either way, I'm sure the mod(s) will soon find it unsuitable for the boards. 

Damn, called that one.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
well now that the rabble is gone for a bit, maybe we can get our threads back on topic
People suck
(06-24-2016, 11:27 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Damn, called that one.

Repressed white knight

RWK

Hmm, they don't seem to be filtered.
(06-24-2016, 01:39 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Repressed white knight

RWK

hey lets just enjoy ourselves while the child of the board is in time out
People suck
(06-24-2016, 01:39 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Repressed white knight

RWK

Nope.
Nor should they be.
I'm going to say it was the repetitive use, more than anything.
That being said, there are many other things that would qualify as the same.
I'm going to assume that should subside.
(06-24-2016, 01:55 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Nope.
Nor should they be.
I'm going to say it was the repetitive use, more than anything.
That being said, there are many other things that would qualify as the same.
I'm going to assume that should subside.

you're not my real mom
People suck
(06-24-2016, 01:48 PM)Griever Wrote: hey lets just enjoy ourselves while the child of the board is in time out

I concur.

I just thought the suggestion his latest suspension was due to RWK or repressed white knight to be laughable and the self-congratulatory auto-fellatio for a false conclusion to be obscene.
(06-24-2016, 02:17 PM)Griever Wrote: you're not my real mom

Come over here and nurse, anyway.
Ninja