Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Joe Burrow: 'I've won everywhere'
(04-13-2020, 12:54 AM)JSR18 Wrote: WhoDey2  THIS^^^^^^. Wouldn't that be the shit...

It would, cannot wait. Pitt Sux Smack

(04-13-2020, 04:32 AM)grampahol Wrote: The thing most fans don't understand is nearly every pro football player has won most everywhere they've been right up to the point they become pro's for many. 
How many Hiesman winners won everywhere, but were flops in the pro's? How many first round picks lost everywhere they played before turning pro? They all won in HS and mostly in college as well. It's how they all got jobs in the NFL by winning of course.  

How many QB's did what Joe Burrow just did last season?

(04-13-2020, 08:09 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: We all know this is BS.  Mike Brown would never let himself be manipulated like that.  He'd draft Burrow anyway and keep his rights for a year.  

Yeah, they evidently don't know Mike Brown. He be a little stubborn lol
Reply/Quote
(04-13-2020, 04:32 AM)grampahol Wrote: The thing most fans don't understand is nearly every pro football player has won most everywhere they've been right up to the point they become pro's for many. 
How many Hiesman winners won everywhere, but were flops in the pro's? How many first round picks lost everywhere they played before turning pro? They all won in HS and mostly in college as well. It's how they all got jobs in the NFL by winning of course.  

I suggest you go back and watch the Texas, Alabama, both Georgia games, Oklahoma and Clemson games again Grampa! (Against the best Competition in the country).

He was head and above the best player on the field in every game. (He beat Tua, Fromm twice, Hurts, and Lawrence. And, the games weren't really close....although I give Texas a lot of credit hanging in there as long as they did in game #2. But, Burrow won that game for LSU hands down). 

He looks off the defense knowing where he's going to go with the ball based on the coverage every time; and then throws 40-50 yd ropes to his WR's in stride most of the time. If it's not in stride, it's in a position where he's going to have faith that his WR will win that battle. 
It's a thing of beauty to watch him place his passes in perfect spots for his WR's and the Accuracy was a record setting 76%! That's never happened Grandpa! 
He's just on another level and it's quite easy to see if you have basic football knowledge. 

He's a different animal, at every level from Competitiveness, Football IQ (smarts), athletic ability (running at the right times and awareness in the pocket), and Leadership. 

This guy will be different and special, barring injury. Mark my words Grampa! 
Reply/Quote