Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Joe Mixon is a Bengal
(04-28-2017, 11:24 PM)Wyche Wrote: I mean AJ Green is the best in the game...and a choirboy. The Ross kid? Heart of gold.  This schmuck? Weak.

So when Pittsburgh continually beats us with a rapist and multiple drug offender, are you happy because we only have choirboys, or do you want good football players??? Basically, that's what this comes down to. I wouldn't let Mixon within 100 yds of my daughter, but I can watch him run for 1300 yds for this team and be happy.... (and be even happier because 2 yd Jeremy is on the bench)
Reply/Quote
Typical Bengals pick...Guess Adam Jones has a buddy now. Sorry but I just can't find myself rooting for this piece of crap. Makes me want to root for another team honestly...
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Can we please get rid of PAC Man before he takes this kid out on the town. PLEASE.
Reply/Quote
[Image: 21b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 11:30 PM)Trademark Wrote: Typical Bengals pick...Guess Adam Jones has a buddy now. Sorry but I just can't find myself rooting for this piece of crap. Makes me want to root for another team honestly...

Surprising, coming from your avatar.  Doesn't Jesus teach forgiveness? 
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 11:29 PM)Sled21 Wrote: So when Pittsburgh continually beats us with a rapist and multiple drug offender, are you happy because we only have choirboys, or do you want good football players??? Basically, that's what this comes down to. I wouldn't let Mixon within 100 yds of my daughter, but I can watch him run for 1300 yds for this team and be happy.... (and be even happier because 2 yd Jeremy is on the bench)

Amen. Once we hopefully win a playoff game nobody will even mention what he did 4 years ago. Worked for Ray Lewis.
Reply/Quote
Anyone on the forum who say they are finished with the Bengals because of the Mixon pick are absolutely full of shit. The Bengals have done far far worse in the past ten years that would've made you stop following them, but you didn't go anywhere....
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 11:27 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I love my daughters so I would never do anything to the guy that would get me thrown in jail.

Any father who would do something to the guy is more concerned about making himself look tough than doing what is best for his daughters.

So now you're holier than thou after calling people out for it? I can't tell you what would happen.....vengeance and anger are powerful forces when it effects those you love. I would lay my life on the line for my girls....ain't about looking tough.....about being a protector.....not an enabler.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 11:30 PM)Trademark Wrote: Typical Bengals pick...Guess Adam Jones has a buddy now. Sorry but I just can't find myself rooting for this piece of crap. Makes me want to root for another team honestly...

Dead Horse
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 11:29 PM)Sled21 Wrote: So when Pittsburgh continually beats us with a rapist and multiple drug offender, are you happy because we only have choirboys, or do you want good football players??? Basically, that's what this comes down to. I wouldn't let Mixon within 100 yds of my daughter, but I can watch him run for 1300 yds for this team and be happy.... (and be even happier because 2 yd Jeremy is on the bench)

Fair enough....that's your choice. I find it hypocritical to bash the Stoolers for these types....then have Pacman and this guy on our team and cheer for them.  This is my choice.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote

Think about that before you go.  He was 17 or 18, and it was 3 or 4 years ago.  He hasn't done anything like that since.  He has settled the law suit and the woman in question is supporting him being in the draft.  They made their peace.  I believe in redemption and second chances.  If he does it again, he should be gone.  But for now, I believe he deserves a second chance.  I'm looking at your avatar.  I'm a Christian too.  I've been given second chances in my life.  I wouldn't deny one to someone else.
Reply/Quote
Maybe I'm remembering wrong but I swear this is the 3rd or 4th time this guy has either threatened to leave to announced he was done.
Reply/Quote
Lol
(04-28-2017, 11:33 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Surprising, coming from your avatar.  Doesn't Jesus teach forgiveness? 

Yep

Reply/Quote
Then stop rooting for the team. Simple enough.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 11:27 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I love my daughters so I would never do anything to the guy that would get me thrown in jail.

Any father who would do something to the guy is more concerned about making himself look tough than doing what is best for his daughters.

(04-28-2017, 11:33 PM)Wyche Wrote: So now you're holier than thou after calling people out for it? I can't tell you what would happen.....vengeance and anger are powerful forces when it effects those you love. I would lay my life on the line for my girls....ain't about looking tough.....about being a protector.....not an enabler.

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!  And in this corner weighing in at.......    LOL LOL 
Reply/Quote
I actually thought this was a joke thread because the Steelers and their fans have spent years stroking themselves to their prized woman-beater. Ah well.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 11:31 PM)Sled21 Wrote: [Image: 21b.jpg]
Hilarious

Man, love Tombstone...

(04-28-2017, 11:33 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Surprising, coming from your avatar.  Doesn't Jesus teach forgiveness? 

So true my brother. Rock On
Reply/Quote
Well punching a woman is a far cry from raping her. That said, I will not defend what he did, I hate it, but I am willing to give a kid a second chance to make his life right. And, truth be told, what he did doesn't even compare with what other NFL superstars have done in the past.... Like I said, it's not like someone wasn't going to draft him.... might as well be us..
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 11:36 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Maybe I'm remembering wrong but I swear this is the 3rd or 4th time this guy has either threatened to leave to announced he was done.

I just can't stand woman beaters I do believe in forgiveness but certain things make me lose respect for someone especially when I've seen my own mother be hit by a guy at one time. Sorry I let my emotions speak, I love my Bengals and hopefully he changed his ways.
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 10:45 PM)Antares Wrote: I have three daughters. Not a chance that I will be uttering a single cheer for this cat. 

He was a kid and a stupid one at that. It's not like he's a 35 year old grown man abusing nurses. Wait...
Reply/Quote