Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Joe Ossai likely out for season
for a KNEE injury....this really really sucks

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
There was never a mention of a knee injury... only wrist.

Unbelievable.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
Guess they weren’t lying, his wrist was just fine!
Reply/Quote
Talk about coming out of nowhere! The Noah Spence move makes a lot of sense now. Preseason strikes again...
Reply/Quote
We have zero depth at DE.
Reply/Quote
We can’t have nice things.

The whole season for a meniscus surgery seems over dramatic but this a HUGE blow
Who Dey!!!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2021, 12:07 PM)fredtoast Wrote: We have zero depth at DE.

https://twitter.com/Bengals/status/1429459658226507781?s=20  Signed Noah Spence.
Reply/Quote
I knew the dude reminded me of Lawson
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
We will be looking for DE options at the last round of cuts I’m guessing.
Reply/Quote
Guess this is karma from all the Bengals fans making fun of the Lawson injury
Reply/Quote
We should stop giving players #58, it’s cursed.
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2021, 12:12 PM)sloSTI Wrote: Guess this is karma from all the Bengals fans making fun of the Lawson injury

I didn't see a single Bengals fan making fun of the Lawson injury. I'd be very disappointed if what you say is true.
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2021, 12:12 PM)sloSTI Wrote: Guess this is karma from all the Bengals fans making fun of the Lawson injury

Nobody was making fun of the Lawson injury, everyone likes Lawson. People, like me, were just saying it was expected given his history and Hendrickson was the better choice.
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2021, 12:16 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Nobody was making fun of the Lawson injury, everyone likes Lawson. People, like me, were just saying it was expected given his history and Hendrickson was the better choice.

QUIT MAKING FUN OF CARL!!!!
Reply/Quote
This is really unfortunate. Our depth on the Dline that I was really liking is quickly evaporating.
Reply/Quote
Who is Tom Pellesero? Why is this not on the home page? How does a wrist in jury become a knee injury? I thought miniscus tears were a matter of months, not season ending? This doesn't make sense. Wonder if Tom is confused.
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2021, 12:19 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Who is Tom Pellesero? Why is this not on the home page? How does a wrist in jury become a knee injury? I thought miniscus tears were a matter of months, not season ending? This doesn't make sense. Wonder if Tom is confused.

You think it’s Cam Sample?
Reply/Quote
That sucks. I thought he was a third round steal and certainly showed promise during the first pre season game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2021, 12:19 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Who is Tom Pellesero? Why is this not on the home page? How does a wrist in jury become a knee injury? I thought miniscus tears were a matter of months, not season ending? This doesn't make sense. Wonder if Tom is confused.

(08-22-2021, 12:20 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: You think it’s Cam Sample?

Inquiring minds...
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote

Tom Pelissero is a reporter for NFL network.  He has accurately broken a number of Bengals stories.  And Dehner provided some more info on the knee injury

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote